Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
He's a racist! I have some good things to say about him in some areas, but he will be remembered as a shit starter.

He's a racist! I have some good things to say about him in some areas, but he will be remembered as a shit starter.

Not a shit starter, by any means.....just a President who is not afraid to stand up to the recalcitrant Republicans in Congress.....and they can't stand it.

obama is a,a,a,a,a,a,a,anything b,b,b,b,b,b,but a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a great uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh speaker.

Like you would even be able to judge such a thing............

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, j, j, j, j, j, j, just who d, d, d, d, d, does one n, n, n, n, n, n, need to be to um, um, um, um, um, um, judge such a thing?

no

perhaps the best teleprompter reader in history though

--LOL

a quality a great fake needs to accomplish

--LOL

thin skinned bastard too

--LOL

who can forget his getting upset about

folks making fun of his prompter usage

and then he declares he is now "off the teleprompters"

only to discover that as he took the traditional prompters down

he had a huge jumbo tron sized prompter installed

on the back wall almost out of eye shot

--LOL

Last edited:
no

--LOL

--LOL

thin skinned bastard too

--LOL

--LOL
Allow me to pull out my race card

The ridiculous claim, in spite of mountains of evidence to the contrary, that Obama can't speak without a telepromter is just another way of saying.......black folks can't speak that well without a white person writing the words for them

Never understood why he needed to give a speech almost every day?... Oh yeah...He loves the attention.
Never understood why he always needed to have "people props" behind him... Well he loves to surrounded by his adoring fans.

Never understood why he needed to give a speech almost every day?

Too funny

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

no

--LOL

--LOL

thin skinned bastard too

--LOL

--LOL

The ridiculous claim, in spite of mountains of evidence to the contrary, that Obama can't speak without a telepromter is just another way of saying.......black folks can't speak that well without a white person writing the words for them

playing the race card is absurd

--LOL

he is a mumbling idiot without the prompter

the only racism that is exists in this thread

is the racism in your head

why is it you lefties ALWAYS notice

the color of the skin or the nationality of an individual

before ANYTHING else

why is that

no

--LOL

--LOL

thin skinned bastard too

--LOL

--LOL

playing the race card is absurd

--LOL

he is a mumbling idiot without the prompter

the only racism that is exists in this thread

is the racism in your head

why is it you lefties ALWAYS notice

the color of the skin or the nationality of an individual

before ANYTHING else

why is that

Lets see if the race card is applicable...

Prior to Obama did any onther President rely on a teleprompter or notes? Yes, EVERY President has done so
Is there evidence that Obama has no input to his speeches? Those close to the Whitehouse report Obama is heavily involved in his speeches and the messages they convey
Is there evidence that Obama is incapable of speaking off the cuff? Obama has shown himself to be witty and charming in free lance speaking
Maybe they only attack Obama because he is a Democrat not because he is black........Nobody questioned Bill Clintons or Jimmy Carters use of a teleprompter

So what do the ridiculous claims that Obama can't speak without a teleprompter mean? It means that Conservatives were faced with a popular, eloquent black man who was renowned for his speaking ability. The "he can't speak unless someone writes the words for him" appeals to the racist base who won't tolerate an "uppity" black man

What are conservatives to do when faced with an eloquent black man who demonstrates skills better than the current crop of Republicans?

Admit that the black man is a more accomplished speaker? Explain to their elemet of a racist base that a black man is better than them? Uppity?

Hell no

Just concoct an explanation that the negro is incapable of speaking without someone writing down the words for him

Obama a great speaker? List his accomplishments as president, that's a measure of how effective he is as a speaker. I'd grade him somewhere between a D and C-.

What are conservatives to do when faced with an eloquent black man who demonstrates skills better than the current crop of Republicans?

Admit that the black man is a more accomplished speaker? Explain to their elemet of a racist base that a black man is better than them? Uppity?

Hell no

Just concoct an explanation that the negro is incapable of speaking without someone writing down the words for him
BO is a good speaker, but he is also a very good liar.
Do Obama lovers think it better to be a good speaker or a good liar?

Obama a great speaker? List his accomplishments as president, that's a measure of how effective he is as a speaker. I'd grade him somewhere between a D and C-.

Stopped a depression
Saved the financial and auto industries
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform

Not bad for a community organizer

Stopped a depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform

If only Obama was a king.:uhoh3:

Stopped a depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform

Lets fact check your fantasy pics...no he didn't, no he didn't, correct, correct, yeah he's probably gay, sided with communist murderous thugs, and finally on immigration reform he's so pathetic at being a chief executive he has been unable to get immigration reform passed in congress. Hence D to C-.

Can anyone off the top of your head recall a memorable line from any of Obama's speeches?
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period" and
"You didnt build that"
don't count because conservatives harped on them.

Kennedy-"Ask not what your country can do for you..."
Nixon "My wife Pat has a plain Republican cloth coat."
Reagan "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
Bush "Read my lips, no new taxes."
Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky
Bush "Freedom itself was attacked"
Obama:?

See. Many other presidents have delivered memorable lines you know right away. Obama? Not so much.

Obama: I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, as I said in Cario, I, me, me, me, me, me, my, my, my, I, I, I, I, I, me, my, I

I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

Obama is one of them. He can deliver a prepared speech from a teleprompter better than anyone. And look sincere while doing so. :rofl: He doesn't do well without the teleprompter. uh..uh..uh..uhhhh, uhhhh

Can anyone off the top of your head recall a memorable line from any of Obama's speeches?
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period" and
"You didnt build that"
don't count because conservatives harped on them.

Kennedy-"Ask not what your country can do for you..."
Nixon "My wife Pat has a plain Republican cloth coat."
Reagan "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
Bush "Read my lips, no new taxes."
Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky
Bush "Freedom itself was attacked"
Obama:?

See. Many other presidents have delivered memorable lines you know right away. Obama? Not so much.

Obama: I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, as I said in Cario, I, me, me, me, me, me, my, my, my, I, I, I, I, I, me, my, I

As he also said in Cairo in 2009:

I have come here to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles – principles of justice and progress; tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.

Forum List

Back