Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Obama as "one of the best Presidents"......you can't make this shit up.
Actually given the HELL he was left and the UNPRECEDENTED HATE AND OBSTRUCTION he has faced, I refer to him as Superman. He has been that successful.

Combine all prior presidents experience of obstruction and hate then multiply that by 100 and you have something close to a political party who meets THE NIGHT HE IS ELECTED and agrees that no matter what they will destroy Obama even if it means destroying the American people as well.

Remarkable level of treason or at least insurgency.

You go ahead and run with that :)
Ah, no response and I know why...Hard to argue with obvious facts.

LMAO........sure thing man.

Tonight those "American People" are rejecting your boi.
So the Dems will lose the WH in 2016, right?

C'mon guys, I have some spare money to bet with, anybody wanna make a bet about WH 2016?

American's are REJECTING Obama tonight....

Oh Stephanie, the Repubs haven't done shit. Have you seen the congressional approval ratings?

oh but they have. they did the WILL of the people they Represent and put a STOP to the little commie President and his commie lowlife party

We know you all don't have a clue what that is all about, but they accomplished MUCH when the people GAVE THEM THE HOUSE after they took it away from DEMOCRATS.

TSK TSK

Actually given the HELL he was left and the UNPRECEDENTED HATE AND OBSTRUCTION he has faced, I refer to him as Superman. He has been that successful.

Combine all prior presidents experience of obstruction and hate then multiply that by 100 and you have something close to a political party who meets THE NIGHT HE IS ELECTED and agrees that no matter what they will destroy Obama even if it means destroying the American people as well.

C'mon guys, I have some spare money to bet with, anybody wanna make a bet about WH 2016?

Perhaps. I'm watching coverage and they haven't even started counting in the Eastern US.

Oh Stephanie, the Repubs haven't done shit. Have you seen the congressional approval ratings?

oh but they have. they did the WILL of the people they Represent and put a STOP to the little commie President and his commie lowlife party

We know you all don't have a clue what that is all about, but they accomplished MUCH when the people GAVE THEM THE HOUSE
Commie? Obama is a commie? Is that why the stock market is at an all time high?

You are embarrassing us Americans when you say such nonsense.

I mean surely if the Senate and WH were communists over the past 6 years the stock market would be at an all time low, right? Do you Obama haters think before you say such disgusting crap?

Perhaps. I'm watching coverage and they haven't even started counting in the Eastern US.

Actually they have but the Polls don't close until 7 eastern

We know you all don't have a clue what that is all about, but they accomplished MUCH when the people GAVE THEM THE HOUSE

How many BILLIONS a month has he funneled to the 1% that control the Market?

We are about to find out how honest you are.

LOOK in a frikken mirror you want to see embarrassing. this is damn message board go back to dailykos you don't like other people opinions and stop embarrassing yourself.

Actually they have but the Polls don't close until 7 eastern
Remember Virginia. :)

Just love the way these teapartiers here think they can banish people from these threads...

LOOK in a frikken mirror you want to see embarrassing. this is damn message board go back to dailykos you don't like other people opinions and stop embarrassing yourself.
You are the one who said Obama and Dems are commies.

If you dont realize how disgusting that is, well I guess you dont. And immature, astoundingly immature.

Embarrassing as hell...pathetic.

Just love the way these teapartiers here think they can banish people from these threads...
The commie comments are the funniest and saddest.

I list all of Obama's accomplishments and their response is we are commies.

I dare them to show me how ONE case of voter fraud can occur in another thread, and they cant so they make schit up...amazing

Going back to the inauguration, when it was a cold stormy day and Obama was out there in a winter coat talking about shutting down Gitmo and being the transparent government and fighting Wall Street and all that... And in terms of the growing deficit, he said that the party is over, and he used that line from St Paul's letter to the Corinthians; "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

John McCain was just a placeholder on the Republican ticket, and he was never going to win, but even so it was inspirational that the USA was the first western country to elect a black president, and I have to admit that I got a little misty during the inauguration. Once he took office, Obama immediately began to act as if he were being blackmailed, and sold out all the interests of true liberals. His speeches are now impossible to listen to, just as Bush's were during his 2nd term, putting away adultish things and speaking as a child.

What do you expect? These are politicians. Put away childish things and realize that national politicians from either party are rodents, with very few exceptions. I'm a libertarian, but do you think I put any faith whatsoever in the prospect of a Rand Paul administration? Not a scintilla. We were all idealists as young people, but when you get to a certain age and you still are caught up in an allegiance to a political party, and that's where you pin your hopes, there is no help for you. In that case, you are just a hopeless part of the problem, and there's no talking you out of it.

Have you noticed that Democrats control 1/2 of the 2 houses of Congress. Are you saying the Republicans are causing the low rating.? If you are, you're simply another retard Liberal.

That's because LoneLaugher listens to how it's being said rather than WHAT is being said.
Well, between Obama and Bill Clinton I think you could combine any given ten million cons and these two would be smarter than them...Best speaker? Clinton gets that one.
Bill is the best but Obama is pretty good, better than he was starting out. I think he will go down in history as one of the best presidents. It might be just him against a bunch of Teapartiers after today, we'll see how this do nothing congress fares in that matchup.

And he has actually gotten his agenda through even with all of that obstruction and the shit he was left from the previous dingbats.

He also got Bin Laden.

The SEALS got Bin Laden. Quit giving that piece of shit credit for what honorable people did. You show your kiss ass mindset by giving him credit.

I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

That's because LoneLaugher listens to how it's being said rather than WHAT is being said.
Well, between Obama and Bill Clinton I think you could combine any given ten million cons and these two would be smarter than them...Best speaker? Clinton gets that one.
Bill is the best but Obama is pretty good, better than he was starting out. I think he will go down in history as one of the best presidents. It might be just him against a bunch of Teapartiers after today, we'll see how this do nothing congress fares in that matchup.

Keep kissing his ass.

And he has actually gotten his agenda through even with all of that obstruction and the shit he was left from the previous dingbats.

He also got Bin Laden.

The SEALS got Bin Laden. Quit giving that piece of shit credit for what honorable people did. You show your kiss ass mindset by giving him credit.
Look at the deep and vicious racist hate you have for our President

I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

So you pick a unqualified person chosen for his skin color and a womanizer for your idols. Shows your low level character.

He also got Bin Laden.

Look at the deep and vicious racist hate you have for our President

Nothing based on race was said. He would be a piece of shit regardless of color and so would you.

I despise that piece of shit and those that support him including you.

God, this is a pathetic joke, yes? With his 76 IQ he can barely read a teleprompter. If he isn't constantly fed dialog by DNC hacks, he sticks his foot in his race-baiting mouth time and again. He's an idiot, a clinical idiot...and the left knows it...so does the DNC.

The two greatest presidential speeches in the past 40 years? Ronald Reagan's farewell speech in the British House of Commons, and George Bush's speech to congress following 9/11. Both were beautifully written and emotionally articulated speeches. Such speeches come along rarely.

Forum List

Back