Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
She made a fool of herself many times over with her so called grasp of foreign or domestic affairs. You are one of the few Republicans who can't grasp that she is a complete idiot.
And yet she was right and Obama was wrong. How do you explain that?
I never try to explain your insane claims. Obama went to Harvard, was president of Harvard's law review, she dropped out of 4 colleges in six years. Just that factoid alone proves your stupid theory to be quite wrong.
Palin was clearly correct that Russia represented a big threat, a fact that Obama dismissed at that time. So she was right and he was wrong.
If she was such a dingbat how do you explain she perceived foreign affairs more keenly than Mr Harvard Law Review?
She made a fool of herself many times over with her so called grasp of foreign or domestic affairs. You are one of the few Republicans who can't grasp that she is a complete idiot.
I never try to explain your insane claims. Obama went to Harvard, was president of Harvard's law review, she dropped out of 4 colleges in six years. Just that factoid alone proves your stupid theory to be quite wrong.
Palin was clearly correct that Russia represented a big threat, a fact that Obama dismissed at that time. So she was right and he was wrong.
If she was such a dingbat how do you explain she perceived foreign affairs more keenly than Mr Harvard Law Review?
Palin was right on and still is. Ever since VE Day when Patton wanted to take his Army and assorted German divisions into Russia, the Russkys have been the biggest threat to the world and the climate hasn't changed. The left here claim any Republican woman is an imbecile. Have they never heard Pelosi or Hillary speak?

No, we don't think any Republican woman is an imbecile, but Palin sure has proven to be. I still don't see how come Republican/conservatives are unable to pick up on it.
Repub men have picked up on it and they use the fact that she is stupid to their advantage. They send out women like Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann parroting their extreme views so they don't have to do it themselves. I wonder if Repubs even stand up for these women. I've never seen it.

They have some stupid men also who are very vocal about extreme views like Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh, Trump, you get the picture...

They think they are such kingpins in the Republican party when in reality, they are just pawns..

Palin was right on and still is. Ever since VE Day when Patton wanted to take his Army and assorted German divisions into Russia, the Russkys have been the biggest threat to the world and the climate hasn't changed. The left here claim any Republican woman is an imbecile. Have they never heard Pelosi or Hillary speak?

No, we don't think any Republican woman is an imbecile, but Palin sure has proven to be. I still don't see how come Republican/conservatives are unable to pick up on it.
Repub men have picked up on it and they use the fact that she is stupid to their advantage. They send out women like Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann parroting their extreme views so they don't have to do it themselves. I wonder if Repubs even stand up for these women. I've never seen it.

They have some stupid men also who are very vocal about extreme views like Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh, Trump, you get the picture...

They think they are such kingpins in the Republican party when in reality, they are just pawns..
blahblahblah.
Do you ever think for yourself?

His power is sincerity- and he's been sincerely disgusted by Pub hypocrisy and their hold over America despite it...for about 4 years.
:lmao:

"I didn't raise taxes once."— Sunday, February 6th, 2011

I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

Lone Laughter is a bed wetting fascist zombie. Of course he "thinks" his moonbat messiah regurgitates great speeches. He doesn't have the capacity to critically think about what he hears. He also has no desire to even pay attention to the reams of video showing obozo off teleprompter stuttering and stammering through simple sentences with a painful series of "uhh... I... uhh...... welll... uhh... I...". The only time he isn't a mealy mouthed dipshit off teleprompter is when he's extolling marxist dogma to fellow bed wetters in San Fransicko fundraisers. This is a "man" ( loosly defined) who has to have a teleprompter just to give the most dumbed down speeches of any president in history.

ANALYSIS Presidents Speeches Getting Dumb Dumber

When I'm listening to the radio during my work commute and they play soundbites of that imbecile I have to turn the radio off for a minute. I can't even stand the sound of his voice, but the asinine shit he says is painful to hear. It's the most vacuous dishonest bullshit anyone can invent.

You clearly do not understand the difference between a memorable line and a slogan. No shock there.
Nice pussy, btw.
Of course you'd like to forget that keynote speech. You don't want to talk about it at all, :lol:.
It was his one qualification for office.
Too bad he forgot all about it once he was elected. And no, I can't remember anything memorable about it, other than that everyone else swooned over it.
They also swooned over all those Democratic debates. People just laugh at R debates, they really are a big joke. Our candidates know their craft, they can talk about policy without looking at the daily talking points. Your candidates are all on the same low level as Palin. That level is a couple lower than stupid.

:lol:
Palin was right about foreign policy. Obama was wrong.
That's gonna leave a mark.

What, that you can get foreign policy experience by living close to Russia? Yep, we know where you're coming from.

that's probably closer than you have ever been to Russia
Even I've been closer living in Alaska for 15 years
You need to hate on Palin go start your own thread on it

Of course he is

Hahahaha way to stand by LL, RW. You can't possibly believe that though.

We can only hope not, but somehow I think he does.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

We are dealing with dangerously stupid people here.

These parasites are the reason there are child resistant lids on almost everything. The reason it says "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" on jars of fish eggs in the bait section. They're the reason we have to have GFI plugs near any source of water, gates at rail road crossings, and trigger locks sold with guns. They're not just a danger to themselves, they put the rest of our lives in jeapordy everytime they pick up a set of car keys.

They elect the most corrupt, criminally insane statist sociopaths since Pol Pot, and then complain that they should have MORE POWER.

We have reversed the natural trend of "survival of the fittest". The only thing that's saving us is their tendency to go queer and kill their unborn.

rottenecard_34659220_3rjs5xdbps.png

Of course you'd like to forget that keynote speech. You don't want to talk about it at all, :lol:.
Too bad he forgot all about it once he was elected. And no, I can't remember anything memorable about it, other than that everyone else swooned over it.
They also swooned over all those Democratic debates. People just laugh at R debates, they really are a big joke. Our candidates know their craft, they can talk about policy without looking at the daily talking points. Your candidates are all on the same low level as Palin. That level is a couple lower than stupid.

What, that you can get foreign policy experience by living close to Russia? Yep, we know where you're coming from.

Geez, does their stupid ever bore them? Pretending to be smarter than Palin is an obsession with these keyboard cats...meow

Speaking of stupid, I hear some Rs and people at Fox News are already talking out loud about impeaching Obama if they take the senate...

Living close to Russia has nothing to do with your knowledge of foreign policy. But you knew that..

So? You all fantasized the nobody could be a president, let others fantasize ending it. Your fantasy caused harm, the second one not so much

So? You all fantasized the nobody could be a president, let others fantasize ending it. Your fantasy caused harm, the second one not so much
He is a good president, Hillary will be too.

I know you don't understand but impeachment seems to be Republican strategy in recent years, he must be doing something right.

He is a good president, Hillary will be too.

I know you don't understand but impeachment seems to be Republican strategy in recent years, he must be doing something right.
Good at what? Oh, right...talking.

Living close to Russia has nothing to do with your knowledge of foreign policy. But you knew that..
lol.
I told you.

lol.
I told you.

LOL is right. Palin had was more Foreign Policy experience being a Governor of a state then Obama as he was only a JUNIOR Senator in congress for a whopping 144 days before he thought he needed to bless us with his running for President. Poor Mertex she has it bad for Palin and his pretty clueless when it come to Obama too

What cracks me up is that progressive yahoos are still cackling about how *stupid* Palin is...they appear to still be completely oblivious to the fact that the only reason they think she's stupid is because THEY didn't know that there are places in Alaska where you really CAN see Russia!

Freaking morons!

Tina Fey mocked Palin, and made total fools out of liberals in the process

And they still don't understand. That's where forgiveable, *accidental* ignorance meets willful stupidity. They refuse to educate themselves. Just look at Ravi. She should be the most knowledgeable poster on this board, about a myriad of subjects. She's been schooled THAT MANY times, and that thoroughly.

And she's learned nothing. She's still a liar, she's still stupid, she's still ignorant, about all the subjects she has always been stupid, ignorant and lazy about...and yet feels she's magically qualified to spew forth garbage as if it's factual.

They choose to be stupid and ignorant, because they are not moral, they don't care about facts, and the only thing that consumes them is themselves...how special they are, how better qualified to understand the world, how innately *right*.....and that is why they think they don't need to learn, to be honest, or to be good.

Forum List

Back