Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
If Obama is a great Orator, then what is Bill Clinton?
Clinton was better at working a room than Obama
Obama was better at working a crowd

I think Bubba had likability. I don't think Obama really has that going for him. Instead of coming across as cool like Bubba, he comes across as more arrogant and condescending, IMO.
Obama was reading a script! what a phony! you put him before a crowd without a script, he's a stuttering liberal.
More racist bullshit that Obama is unable to speak without a teleprompter

Obama is not as personable as Bill Clinton or W but he is much more personable than any of the current Republicans

Romney, Jeb, Walker, Rand Paul, Christie are all awkward in public. Ted Cruz is just fucking creepy

I have to agree. I am also not impressed with any of the above candidates. I wonder if there is really anyone in the middle? We have the left and we have the right, and I really can't find common ground with either. Both parties seem too extreme for me. Just to use religion as an example, the right seems to have been infiltrated by religious nutters, and the left is the opposite, religion hating nutters. Me? I'm always somewhere in between these two parties, it seems. Kind of frustrating actually.

To be perfectly honest, I do not think Hillary is a very good speaker either. She wilts in the shadow of her husband and is not a powerful orator. She is not exactly huggable

But given the competition the Republicans are offering, I guess she is good enough

Clinton was better at working a room than Obama
Obama was better at working a crowd

I think Bubba had likability. I don't think Obama really has that going for him. Instead of coming across as cool like Bubba, he comes across as more arrogant and condescending, IMO.
Obama was reading a script! what a phony! you put him before a crowd without a script, he's a stuttering liberal.

Obama is not as personable as Bill Clinton or W but he is much more personable than any of the current Republicans

Romney, Jeb, Walker, Rand Paul, Christie are all awkward in public. Ted Cruz is just fucking creepy

I have to agree. I am also not impressed with any of the above candidates. I wonder if there is really anyone in the middle? We have the left and we have the right, and I really can't find common ground with either. Both parties seem too extreme for me. Just to use religion as an example, the right seems to have been infiltrated by religious nutters, and the left is the opposite, religion hating nutters. Me? I'm always somewhere in between these two parties, it seems. Kind of frustrating actually.

To be perfectly honest, I do not think Hillary is a very good speaker either. She wilts in the shadow of her husband and is not a powerful orator. She is not exactly huggable

But given the competition the Republicans are offering, I guess she is good enough

Hilary? :cheeky-smiley-018: She is Bill Clinton in a skirt with less libido. I don't really trust her.

Hilary? :cheeky-smiley-018: She is Bill Clinton in a skirt with less libido. I don't really trust her.

Hillary is nowhere near the politician Bill is. People will flock to Bill, Hillary is standoffish

Hillary is nowhere near the politician Bill is. People will flock to Bill, Hillary is standoffish

I'm talking about beliefs and ideology, not personality.

Didn't Hilary once say that the allegations of Bill's affairs were due to a vast right wing conspiracy? :D How can we TRUST a person like this?

Didn't Hilary once say that the allegations of Bill's affairs were due to a vast right wing conspiracy? :D How can we TRUST a person like this?

Was the bogus impeachment a rightwing conspiracy?

It sure as hell was

It sure as hell was

Well, duh, maybe Bill should have thought about these things before doing some woman with a cigar in the oval office???!!!!

While I'm not so sure that qualifies for impeachment, it was the fact that he LIED about it under oath.

It sure as hell was

Well, duh, maybe Bill should have thought about these things before doing some woman with a cigar in the oval office???!!!!

While I'm not so sure that qualifies for impeachment, it was the fact that he LIED about it under oath.

What Clinton did was worthy of Congressional censure

Elevating it to a high crime worthy of impeachment was a political ploy

It sure as hell was

the left believes lying is ok

well ok as long as the liar is a lefty

--LOL

It sure as hell was

So . . . what would you suggest we do with lying politicians, and especially sitting presidents? Just ignore it?

Or, for that matter, one who takes women into the White House behind the First Lady's back and stick cigars into their hoo-has? :D

It sure as hell was

the left believes lying is ok

well ok as long as the liar is a lefty

--LOL

All I know is that if the man is going to lie under oath about an affair to the American people, I would not put lying about anything else past him. I just cannot trust a person again once I've been lied to! I tend to think they are dishonest.

Even Bush made Obama look like Elmer Fudd in his 8 years (at least it was funny when Bush mispoke).

Bwahahaha....you two sound so pathetic....trying to compare Bush to Obama in speaking.....maybe Palin made Bush look like an intellect....but Bush doesn't even come close to Obama....but keep making fools of yourselves....I'm sure there are some other bimbos out there that will agree with you......:D

no

perhaps the best teleprompter reader in history though

--LOL

a quality a great fake needs to accomplish

--LOL

thin skinned bastard too

--LOL

who can forget his getting upset about

folks making fun of his prompter usage

and then he declares he is now "off the teleprompters"

only to discover that as he took the traditional prompters down

he had a huge jumbo tron sized prompter installed

on the back wall almost out of eye shot

--LOL
Allow me to pull out my race card

The ridiculous claim, in spite of mountains of evidence to the contrary, that Obama can't speak without a telepromter is just another way of saying.......black folks can't speak that well without a white person writing the words for them

playing the race card is absurd

--LOL

he is a mumbling idiot without the prompter

the only racism that is exists in this thread

is the racism in your head

why is it you lefties ALWAYS notice

the color of the skin or the nationality of an individual

before ANYTHING else

why is that

Lets see if the race card is applicable...

Prior to Obama did any onther President rely on a teleprompter or notes? Yes, EVERY President has done so
Is there evidence that Obama has no input to his speeches? Those close to the Whitehouse report Obama is heavily involved in his speeches and the messages they convey
Is there evidence that Obama is incapable of speaking off the cuff? Obama has shown himself to be witty and charming in free lance speaking
Maybe they only attack Obama because he is a Democrat not because he is black........Nobody questioned Bill Clintons or Jimmy Carters use of a teleprompter

So what do the ridiculous claims that Obama can't speak without a teleprompter mean? It means that Conservatives were faced with a popular, eloquent black man who was renowned for his speaking ability. The "he can't speak unless someone writes the words for him" appeals to the racist base who won't tolerate an "uppity" black man

That's exactly right......George Bush stumbled through his speeches even with a teleprompter (a phonic one at that) and they stand proud behind him......wahahahaha.

When words get in the way Bush goes phonetic Reuters

Now I will bet that their comeback is going to be "Why are you bringing up Bush? - He's no longer President"...

Well, I'll save them the trouble.....because it is pretty damn hypocritical that you chastise Obama for using a teleprompter when your Republican President had to use a "phonics" one.......amirite?

who the fuck cares about george bush

the current prezbo is a mumbling idiot

when the teleprompter goes down

--L:OL

Another Bimbo.....yeah, I know you all don't like to be reminded of that Bozo, Bush. Especially when he is down as one of the worst Presidents.....must really suck to have historians say that about Bush, and then praise Obama for his eloquence........aaaahhhhh!

As did every President before him

Every indication coming from the Whitehouse says Obama is very hands on in writing his speeches

As I said.....Republican taunts that he cannot speak without a teleprompter are founded in racism

:lol: I wonder if you could crawl up Obama's butt any further? No, sorry, he is NOT the best speaker, not even close. :)

Do you have any credible link to back up your inane statement? Of course not....you are right there with Unkotare......inconsequential...and laughable.....which clown butt did you crawl into?

I don't need a link. This is about opinions, you asshole.

Bwahahaha.....it's your opinion....well, that means a lot, idiot. Of course you would never consider Obama a good speaker, your head is so far up Palin's butt, your opinion of a good speaker is her insane rambling.................:D Like I said....your opinion is laughable....keep it to yourself.

You are the idiot. It's a question entirely BASED upon opinion. No, I do not have to keep my opinions to myself. That is why I am on a discussion board.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about either. :lol:

Well of course moron....but it would be like you saying Taylor Swift can't sing, or Bradley Cooper is ugly......you make an idiot of yourself....oh, I forgot, you are an idiot.

It sure as hell was

So . . . what would you suggest we do with lying politicians, and especially sitting presidents? Just ignore it?

Or, for that matter, one who takes women into the White House behind the First Lady's back and stick cigars into their hoo-has? :D

When it comes to lying about blowjobs....yes

Forum List

Back