Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
it would be like you saying Taylor Swift can't sing, or Bradley Cooper is ugly......you make an idiot of yourself....oh, I forgot, you are an idiot.

Well, you just revealed more about yourself than you should have...

Men fainted and women had orgasms when Adolph Hitler spoke. Being an excellent public speaker does not a good and decent human make.

:lol: I wonder if you could crawl up Obama's butt any further? No, sorry, he is NOT the best speaker, not even close. :)

Do you have any credible link to back up your inane statement? Of course not....you are right there with Unkotare......inconsequential...and laughable.....which clown butt did you crawl into?

I don't need a link. This is about opinions, you asshole.

Bwahahaha.....it's your opinion....well, that means a lot, idiot. Of course you would never consider Obama a good speaker, your head is so far up Palin's butt, your opinion of a good speaker is her insane rambling.................:D Like I said....your opinion is laughable....keep it to yourself.

You are the idiot. It's a question entirely BASED upon opinion. No, I do not have to keep my opinions to myself. That is why I am on a discussion board.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about either. :lol:

Well of course moron....but it would be like you saying Taylor Swift can't sing, or Bradley Cooper is ugly......you make an idiot of yourself....oh, I forgot, you are an idiot.

:lol: Sorry that you are so miserable. :tongue:

Didn't Hilary once say that the allegations of Bill's affairs were due to a vast right wing conspiracy? :D How can we TRUST a person like this?

Was the bogus impeachment a rightwing conspiracy?

It sure as hell was

Well, duh, maybe Bill should have thought about these things before doing some woman with a cigar in the oval office???!!!!

While I'm not so sure that qualifies for impeachment, it was the fact that he LIED about it under oath.

What Clinton did was worthy of Congressional censure

Elevating it to a high crime worthy of impeachment was a political ploy

So . . . what would you suggest we do with lying politicians, and especially sitting presidents? Just ignore it?

Or, for that matter, one who takes women into the White House behind the First Lady's back and stick cigars into their hoo-has? :D

When it comes to lying about blowjobs....yes

Oh, I see. :D So you are okay with politicians who lie under oath and are dishonest as long as . . . I don't know what. What exactly is it that you are defending?

Again, Clinton wasn't impeached because of the sex. It was because of lying under oath. Presidents can't do that. Lol.

Even Bush made Obama look like Elmer Fudd in his 8 years (at least it was funny when Bush mispoke).

Bwahahaha....you two sound so pathetic....trying to compare Bush to Obama in speaking.....maybe Palin made Bush look like an intellect....but Bush doesn't even come close to Obama....but keep making fools of yourselves....I'm sure there are some other bimbos out there that will agree with you......:D

I guess this an example of the level of your intelligence. Very informative and intelligent posts. :lol:

Mmm, mmm Obama.

Was the bogus impeachment a rightwing conspiracy?

It sure as hell was

Well, duh, maybe Bill should have thought about these things before doing some woman with a cigar in the oval office???!!!!

While I'm not so sure that qualifies for impeachment, it was the fact that he LIED about it under oath.

So . . . what would you suggest we do with lying politicians, and especially sitting presidents? Just ignore it?

Or, for that matter, one who takes women into the White House behind the First Lady's back and stick cigars into their hoo-has? :D

Oh, I see. :D So you are okay with politicians who lie under oath and are dishonest as long as . . . I don't know what. What exactly is it that you are defending?

Again, Clinton wasn't impeached because of the sex. It was because of lying under oath. Presidents can't do that. Lol.

He was impeached for denying a blow job

It was an indescretion worthy of a Congressional vote of censure.....not a high crime

It was an indescretion worthy of a Congressional vote of censure.....not a high crime

He was impeached for lying under oath. You can't do that, especially if you are the POTUS.

Perhaps if he had admitted his indiscretion instead of lying, that would have been the result. :dunno: Bubba lied under oath, knowing full well what he was doing and the consequences. He took a chance and it didn't work out for him. I don't hold anything against. I thought he was a decent president, but we cannot allow them to lie under oath. That is perjury, which is a crime.

Anyone dispute my ranking?

Is Obama the best ever? No
FDR, JFK and Reagan were better
Obama is better than both Bush's, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Ike and Truman

Obama is better than both Bush's, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Ike and Truman

I would argue that he is not any better than Clinton. Obama comes across as condescending a lot of times.

I'm not familiar with any of the others except for Bush 1 and 2, so I can't really speak for them.

He was impeached for lying under oath. ...

and obstruction of justice, and tampering with evidence, and intimidating witnesses...

Not familiar with those charges. I was pretty young and not too interested in politics when Clinton was president. :D I do know that he perjured himself though, and I do know that perjury is considered to be quite serious. Take an oath to tell the truth, and then to lie? If we allowed this to go on without punishment being doled out, our court system would be toast.

the Liar in Chief reminds me of the old time Sunday Morning televangelists.

Same cadence, same delivery, same flailing of arms, same dialect, same facial expressions, same fire and brimstone bullshit.

The only difference is, he's aiming his bullshit at the dumbest fucks on earth -- dimocraps.

Even Bush made Obama look like Elmer Fudd in his 8 years (at least it was funny when Bush mispoke).

Bwahahaha....you two sound so pathetic....trying to compare Bush to Obama in speaking.....maybe Palin made Bush look like an intellect....but Bush doesn't even come close to Obama....but keep making fools of yourselves....I'm sure there are some other bimbos out there that will agree with you......:D

I guess this an example of the level of your intelligence. Very informative and intelligent posts. :lol:

Mmm, mmm Obama.

You wouldn't know intelligence if it hit you on the head.........your opinion about Obama's speaking ability says more about you than you comprehend. Now go re-play Palin's Iowa speech....I'm sure you think it's great.........:badgrin::badgrin:

Er, Obama comes out ahead of Reagan.......Reagan ranked #4....

Not familiar with those charges. I was pretty young and not too interested in politics when Clinton was president. :D I do know that he perjured himself though, and I do know that perjury is considered to be quite serious. Take an oath to tell the truth, and then to lie? If we allowed this to go on without punishment being doled out, our court system would be toast.

Clinton hid a key piece of evidence for months, despite subpoenas. (the blue dress.) He threatened Betty Currie, a black women in her 60's, that unless she perjured herself, he would fire her and take her pension from her. Through Vernon Jordan, Clinton bribed Lewinsky with a job at Revlon making 6 figures - provided she perjure herself.

Clinton belongs in prison and any peasant would have spent the rest of their life in prison based on the evidence. But democrat rulers are above the laws that govern the peasants.

Er, Obama comes out ahead of Reagan.......Reagan ranked #4....

I ranked Reagan higher because of his ability to appeal directly to the American people. He was folksy, great at wrapping an issue into a few key points and get the public behind him

Allow me to pull out my race card

The ridiculous claim, in spite of mountains of evidence to the contrary, that Obama can't speak without a telepromter is just another way of saying.......black folks can't speak that well without a white person writing the words for them

playing the race card is absurd

--LOL

he is a mumbling idiot without the prompter

the only racism that is exists in this thread

is the racism in your head

why is it you lefties ALWAYS notice

the color of the skin or the nationality of an individual

before ANYTHING else

why is that

Lets see if the race card is applicable...

Prior to Obama did any onther President rely on a teleprompter or notes? Yes, EVERY President has done so
Is there evidence that Obama has no input to his speeches? Those close to the Whitehouse report Obama is heavily involved in his speeches and the messages they convey
Is there evidence that Obama is incapable of speaking off the cuff? Obama has shown himself to be witty and charming in free lance speaking
Maybe they only attack Obama because he is a Democrat not because he is black........Nobody questioned Bill Clintons or Jimmy Carters use of a teleprompter

So what do the ridiculous claims that Obama can't speak without a teleprompter mean? It means that Conservatives were faced with a popular, eloquent black man who was renowned for his speaking ability. The "he can't speak unless someone writes the words for him" appeals to the racist base who won't tolerate an "uppity" black man

That's exactly right......George Bush stumbled through his speeches even with a teleprompter (a phonic one at that) and they stand proud behind him......wahahahaha.

When words get in the way Bush goes phonetic Reuters

Now I will bet that their comeback is going to be "Why are you bringing up Bush? - He's no longer President"...

Well, I'll save them the trouble.....because it is pretty damn hypocritical that you chastise Obama for using a teleprompter when your Republican President had to use a "phonics" one.......amirite?

who the fuck cares about george bush

the current prezbo is a mumbling idiot

when the teleprompter goes down

--L:OL

Another Bimbo.....yeah, I know you all don't like to be reminded of that Bozo, Bush. Especially when he is down as one of the worst Presidents.....must really suck to have historians say that about Bush, and then praise Obama for his eloquence........aaaahhhhh!

--LOL

who cares about bush

he may go down in history as "one of the worst"

but obama will go down as "the worst"

cnn promotes the latest round of prezbo incompetency

with this headline

one of the five Taliban detainees released from Guantanamo Bayin return for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in May of last year has attempted to return to militant activity

Officials Detainee swapped for Bergdahl suspected of militant activities - CNN.com

Mmm, mmm Obama.

You wouldn't know intelligence if it hit you on the head.........your opinion about Obama's speaking ability says more about you than you comprehend. Now go re-play Palin's Iowa speech....I'm sure you think it's great.........:badgrin::badgrin:

:lol: You're a riot.

Forum List

Back