Is Obama Really this Stupid?

I'm disappointed to hear you say "Democrat party." You're generally above that sort of thing.

And my understanding is that it's a statement that "Catholic run institutions" are subject to the same regulation as other businesses if a certain amount of employees are not in fact Catholic.

It's also my understanding that churches are exempt.

But their employer is the Catholic Church - and birth control is against our religion - particularly abortion - which is abhorrent to us. It is, to Catholics, murder.

not everything owned and run by the catholic church is a religious endeavor. my suggestion on this one would be some compromise. i think the intentions here were good, not "stupid".

There is an old saying about good intentions and the road to hell.

But their employer is the Catholic Church - and birth control is against our religion - particularly abortion - which is abhorrent to us. It is, to Catholics, murder.

not everything owned and run by the catholic church is a religious endeavor. my suggestion on this one would be some compromise. i think the intentions here were good, not "stupid".

I've said that already - this is an attack on our social programs. Our hospitals, schools, etc. Our hospitals will, if Obama gets his way, have to close its doors to non-Catholics. Those non-Catholics are among America's most poor... I think its incredible that so many people are comfortable with that.

Your faith - however - is not. They've sided with the Catholics. Thank you for that. :eusa_angel:

They want the government to control everything.

I've said that already - this is an attack on our social programs. Our hospitals, schools, etc. Our hospitals will, if Obama gets his way, have to close its doors to non-Catholics. Those non-Catholics are among America's most poor... I think its incredible that so many people are comfortable with that.

Your faith - however - is not. They've sided with the Catholics. Thank you for that. :eusa_angel:

They want the government to control everything.

It does appear that way. Perhaps that's what this is about... the Catholic Church supports more of Americans most poor than any other organization, other than the Government... so clearly we are a 'threat' to the Democrats.

No, you're not for love... You have no concept of love apparently. Because an "I got mine, you get yours"/Let them eat cake philosophy has NOTHING to do with love and is based on greed and hardened hearts.

actually in the real world killing your baby would be the perfect example of a hardened heart.

Cheap sex? happens... I am sure that one as Pious as you has never had pre-marital sex and was a virgin up until your wedding day.

yes cheap liberal sex happens but we don't want to encourage it as liberals do, for example, in the ghetto, so that love dies and family dies, but drugs, jails, unemployment, crime, and gangs grow. Wasn't the near liberal genocide against blacks enough? Does the loveless liberal want that for all of America? Do you really want to be a liberal all your life?

Last edited:
Oh... we're all about CHOICE... it's the Conservatives that have an issue with Choice...especially when it pertains to OTHER people's sins.

Try thinking for a change. If you give the government the power to dictate to Catholics that they have to accept birth control you also give the government the power to tell you that you cannot use an animated GIF as an avatar.

Wow....Logical...:cuckoo:

I remember people arguing against expanding copyright because it would eventually lead to government censorship. I remember laughing at them and supporting the new laws that protected people who wrote books. I was wrong. Maybe you will be lucky not to live long enough to wish you had listened to me.

so are a lot of Priests.....

Again with this bullshit? Seriously?

so the priests who have molested kids and the ones who might still be.....are not horrible people?....if the answer is yes they are.....then my previous comment stands.....

Again.... because apparently there are slow kids at the back of the class... these are the facts behind your whining about priests.

There are 400,000 priests in the Catholic Church. According to non-denominational, law enforcement backed, academic research... 0.03% of priest stand accused. For those who struggle with basic math.... that's 120 priests, worldwide. Is that acceptable? No. But... it is significantly less than professions such as teachers, children's entertainers, youth workers, sports coaches... and a whole bunch of others... oh, and a whole lot of other Churches - both Christian and non Christian. The facts do not support your hyperbole.

Where is the "choice" in Obamacare?

Well... let's see... the HealthCare industry...Hospitals, Med/Tech, Big Pharma, the Insurance Companies fucked your choice over for you. Everyone was out to get insanely rich off of sick people and it got so out of hand that normal everyday people can barely afford their coverage.

But, that's what happened with the banks, with multinational corporations and Wall Street....everyone trying to make a killing as fast as they can without regard to the repercussions to our Nation. In truth? If you support that agenda... you have no one to blame but yourself...and the "so called" free market.

so the deals opbama made with;
the HealthCare industry...Hospitals, Med/Tech, Big Pharma, the Insurance Companies

is a good thing? :eusa_eh:

No... not at all. However, with you nutbags on the GOP side blocking everything, deals had to be made to garner enough support.

so are a lot of Priests.....

Again with this bullshit? Seriously?

so the priests who have molested kids and the ones who might still be.....are not horrible people?....if the answer is yes they are.....then my previous comment stands.....

Harry, we went through this bullshit several pages back. You must've missed it or ignored it to try and revive that kind of comment. Save your outrage for the thousands of public school employees that molest children.

Let's see.... 120 priests.... over 2,000 teachers... Where's your outrage for them, Harry?
Or is that some of that new-fangled 'selective' outrage?

Well... let's see... the HealthCare industry...Hospitals, Med/Tech, Big Pharma, the Insurance Companies fucked your choice over for you. Everyone was out to get insanely rich off of sick people and it got so out of hand that normal everyday people can barely afford their coverage.

But, that's what happened with the banks, with multinational corporations and Wall Street....everyone trying to make a killing as fast as they can without regard to the repercussions to our Nation. In truth? If you support that agenda... you have no one to blame but yourself...and the "so called" free market.

the HealthCare industry...Hospitals, Med/Tech, Big Pharma, the Insurance Companies

No... not at all. However, with you nutbags on the GOP side blocking everything, deals had to be made to garner enough support.

:lol:

We blocked it because it's WRONG!!

No, you're not for love... You have no concept of love apparently. Because an "I got mine, you get yours"/Let them eat cake philosophy has NOTHING to do with love and is based on greed and hardened hearts.

actually in the real world killing your baby would be the perfect example of a hardened heart.

Cheap sex? happens... I am sure that one as Pious as you has never had pre-marital sex and was a virgin up until your wedding day.

yes cheap liberal sex happens but we don't want to encourage it as liberals do, for example, in the ghetto, so that love dies and family dies, but drugs, jails, unemployment, crime, and gangs grow. Wasn't the near liberal genocide against blacks enough? Does the loveless liberal want that for all of America? Do you really want to be a liberal all your life?

Riiight... Conservatives don't have cheap sex. Liberal Genocide????Oh yeah... some bitch almost a century ago. No... don't forget, the old guard Democrats back in those days? Are now... people like you.

Do you really want to be a racist all your life? I've seen your posts, Soup Nazi. Fitting Avatar... wonder why you abandoned it?

Even if a Catholic supports birth control it is not likely that that Catholic wants to start footing the bill for someone else's birth control and that's the issue. Not whether there should be some form of birth control, but who will pay for it.

Most intelligent people know that this is the issue and everything else is democrat induced confusion and they will vote accordingly.

No... you blocked it because Rush Beckibaugh Savage told you to.

Look, you just admitted that the deals Obama made with Big Pharma and the rest weren't good things. That's the ONLY thing you've been right about to this point. Forcing a free individual to purchase something against their will isn't freedom, it's totalitarianism. It's antithesis to the Constitution, and WRONG.

Besides, I don't listen to those guys very often, they're not Conservative enough for me... :eusa_hand::eek::lol:

Wow. Are you working for the FBI or maybe the secret service? Otherwise, how on earth would you know what GuyP listens to?

Should we be scared? :eek: Are you working for #attackwatch? :lol:

Twit.

Look, you just admitted that the deals Obama made with Big Pharma and the rest weren't good things. That's the ONLY thing you've been right about to this point. Forcing a free individual to purchase something against their will isn't freedom, it's totalitarianism. It's antithesis to the Constitution, and WRONG.

Besides, I don't listen to those guys very often, they're not Conservative enough for me... :eusa_hand::eek::lol:

Sure they weren't a good thing... Never denied that. Should have had a public option and taken away Big Pharma's stranglehold on America where we have to pay multitudes more than any other fucking country on the planet for the exact same medicine.

But then again, I keep forgetting... Your side is all about profits above anything...especially people.

Wow. Are you working for the FBI or maybe the secret service? Otherwise, how on earth would you know what GuyP listens to?

Should we be scared? :eek: Are you working for #attackwatch? :lol:

Twit.

Educated guess...just like MOST of the rest of you... You all talk exactly alike, using the same buzzwords and talking points. Bunch of Kochsuckers, too dumb to realize you're being played.

Forum List

Back