Is Obama the worst President in American History?

Is Obama the worst President in American History?

• Total voters
For the record, based on the following system Obama earned a 1.1. out of possible 4.0. In other terms, he failed.............................. by a lot:

Awesome - Grade 4.0 Polled 3 Total 12.0
Average - Grade 2.5 Polled 7 Total 17.5
One of the worst - Grade 1.0 Polled 9 Total 9.0
Worst ever - Grade 0.0 Polled 16 Total 0.0

Grand total 38.5
Total polled 35
Obama's grade: 1.1

..I follow laws only because I recognize the power they have to force me to. But I do not recognize the Federal government as a legitimate authority, just an authority

Every petty criminal can say the same.

I follow the law because I'm not willing to pay the price of breaking it. They can't say that. I haven't heard petty criminals say that. Not sure what your point is anyway

So you're a petty criminal who lacks the courage to act. How noble.

You wear pants, murderers wear pants, that makes you a murderer.

You want to break the law, criminals want to break the law, you are just like a criminal who is afraid to act on his desires.

Bullshit. Show where I ever said I want to break the law. You are completely full of shit. Cut the stupid crap. You're arguing like a liberal. Argue what I said, not an idiotic strawman

Every petty criminal can say the same.

I follow the law because I'm not willing to pay the price of breaking it. They can't say that. I haven't heard petty criminals say that. Not sure what your point is anyway

You want to break the law, criminals want to break the law, you are just like a criminal who is afraid to act on his desires.

Bullshit. Show where I ever said I want to break the law. You are completely full of shit. Cut the stupid crap. You're arguing like a liberal. Argue what I said, not an idiotic strawman

You said the only reason you don't is because you are afraid of the government .

You said the only reason you don't is because you are afraid of the government .

So you want to commit crimes but don't because you respect the legitimacy of the Federal government? Seriously? What laws do you want to break?

So you want to commit crimes but don't because you respect the legitimacy of the Federal government? Seriously? What laws do you want to break?

I don't break laws because it's morally wrong. You need to own your words.

Exactly. You're saying it's immoral to break laws so you don't. So which ones do you want to break but don't because breaking laws is immoral?

So is that what you would tell Germans in Nazi Germany? Don't break the law, it's immoral?

Isn't it immoral that the government is not following the Constitution? Why do they get to break the agreement they made with the people and I am stuck following it?

Exactly. You're saying it's immoral to break laws so you don't. So which ones do you want to break but don't because breaking laws is immoral?

I don't want to do anything immoral. You are failing badly.

Forum List

Back