Is Obamacare anti American???

Is lying about 16,000 IRS agents consistent with the Declaration???

don't know why you think Congress lied with 16,000 number or what you think truth is based on CBO's projections of trillions in costs???

Don't waste my time with any other numbers, your 16,500 IRS agents lie discredits any number from you.

dear, if you have proof that I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

Notice how as a liberal you must evade the topic( 7 times now ) which is , is Obamacare consistent with Declaration. What does that tell us about liberal anti Americanism?? Do you think by taking the 5th you fool anyone??
That's $60,000 you've lost to me and lied about paying. I already have shown how the GOP 16,000 IRS agents lie you parroted in your OP was constructed earlier in this thread. Pretending to be too stupid to remember that is just part of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood's rationalization that if you are too stupid to know you are lying then you are not lying, based on Reagan's rationalization for lying to the American people about Iran-Contra.

Is your and the GOP's lying about the 16,000 IRS agents consistent with the Declatation?
Is Reagan's lying about Iran-Contra consistent with the Declaration?
If they are not consistent with the Declaration, doesn't that make you and the GOP and St Ronnie anti-American liars?

based on history the fear of government was so great that they did not put the Bill of Rights in at first because many were afraid that if government were given the authority to protect a person's rights it would instead use that authority to take the rights away and thus expand its own authority.

correct, and based on what is happening today, they were right to fear the government.

Yes Hong Kong did 20 times better than liberal communist China and yet our liberals insanely want to emulate liberal communist China!! It can only be explained as a mental illness.

When you state that liberals want to emulate China, it shows your true ignorance. You are absolutely clueless. Based on most of your comments, it is easy to tell who has a mental illness here.

Is lying about 16,000 IRS agents consistent with the Declaration???

don't know why you think Congress lied with 16,000 number or what you think truth is based on CBO's projections of trillions in costs???

Don't waste my time with any other numbers, your 16,500 IRS agents lie discredits any number from you.

dear, if you have proof that I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

Notice how as a liberal you must evade the topic( 7 times now ) which is , is Obamacare consistent with Declaration. What does that tell us about liberal anti Americanism?? Do you think by taking the 5th you fool anyone??
That's $60,000 you've lost to me and lied about paying. I already have shown how the GOP 16,000 IRS agents lie you parroted in your OP was constructed earlier in this thread. Pretending to be too stupid to remember that is just part of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood's rationalization that if you are too stupid to know you are lying then you are not lying, based on Reagan's rationalization for lying to the American people about Iran-Contra.

Is your and the GOP's lying about the 16,000 IRS agents consistent with the Declatation?
If they are not consistent with the Declaration, doesn't that make you and the GOP and St Ronnie anti-American liars?

dear, if you have proof that I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again. Do you accept the bet as legally binding??? Yes or No???

Notice how as a liberal you must evade the topic( 8 times now ) which is , is Obamacare consistent with Declaration. Yes or No???What does that tell us about liberal anti Americanism?? Do you think by taking the 5th you fool anyone??

When you state that liberals want to emulate China( before the switch to capitalism) , it shows your true ignorance.

If it did you would not be so afraid to say how it shows that.
What does liberals spying for Hitler and Stalin show??

See whwy we say a liberal will be slow?

No. The ACA was crafted with insurance companies in mind, not the health of its citizens. It's uniquely American.

in mind?? in mind so they can make more profit or less. You forgot to say????

Yes, in mind. The insurance companies will not be hurt by the ACA.

Our system should be based on "fuck the insurance companies". I want the Public Option"

dear, if you have proof that I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again. Do you accept the bet as legally binding??? Yes or No???

Notice how as a liberal you must evade the topic( 8 times now ) which is , is Obamacare consistent with Declaration. Yes or No???What does that tell us about liberal anti Americanism?? Do you think by taking the 5th you fool anyone??
Losing another $10,000 on top of the $10,000 you already lost in the previous post is yet another attempt by you to pretend you are too stupid to know you are lying. And if you really believed your bets were legally binding you would not make them. :asshole:

The "topic" of the OP was the 16,500 IRS agents lie you posted. As I pointed out, I already posted earlier in this thread the deliberately dishonest assumptions the GOP used to get their 16,000 IRS agents lie that you exaggerated to 16,500 IRS agents. Pay up loser!

Is lying about 16,500 IRS agents consistent with the Declaration??????

Last edited:

Losing another $10,000 on top of the $10,000 you already lost in the previous post is yet another attempt by you to pretend you are too stupid to know you are lying. And if you really believed your bets were legally binding you would not make them. :asshole:

The "topic" of the OP was the 16,500 IRS agents lie you posted. As I pointed out, I already posted earlier in this thread the deliberately dishonest assumptions the GOP used to get their 16,000 IRS agents lie that you exaggerated to 16,500 IRS agents. Pay up loser!

dear, I'll bet you $10,000 that I didn't lie!! Do you accept the bet
(Yes or No) as legally binding or run away with your liberal tail between your legs again for the 8th time.

dear, I'll bet you $10,000 that I didn't lie!! Do you accept the bet
(Yes or No) as legally binding or run away with your liberal tail between your legs again for the 8th time.
You already lost $10,000 twice on your 16,500 IRS agents lie in your OP. Losing another $10,000 on the same lie trying to prove your complete stupidity does not make you any less a liar. It only established you as a stupid liar, as opposed to a premeditated liar, but a liar non the less!!!!!

You have yet to pay any of the $10,000 bets you've lost to me so obviously YOU do not consider YOUR bets legally binding ON YOU.

Is lying about 16,500 IRS agents consistent with the Declaration?????

Our system should be based on "fuck the insurance companies". I want the Public Option"

in all industries or just health care??? Are you a communist or as a liberal do you lack the IQ to know??

Nope. Defense, education, health and energy should be "not for profit" in my opinion. Regarding energy, I want to see the profit shifted to an appliance based energy system instead of a resource based one. That will require more R&D money, however.

OF COURSE the insurers will be hurt by this GOP style plan- at the moment ithe GOP "system" is a money making scam. That's why the lying, cheating GOP would never actually vote for it...

Nope. Defense, education, health and energy should be "not for profit" in my opinion.

why does the libturd want a soviet level of efficiency in those industries? If there is no profit to be made there is no incentive to do well and no way to know what doing well even is. A liberal lacks the IQ to know what profit is.

How is it possible that liberals can be so slow????? How can we possibly survive if liberals can vote??

Last edited:
Nope. Defense, education, health and energy should be "not for profit" in my opinion.

why does the libturd want a soviet level of efficiency in those industries? If there is no profit to be made there is no incentive to do well and no way to know what doing well even is. A liberal lacks the IQ to know what profit is.

How is it possible that liberals can be so slow????? How can we possibly survive if liberals can vote??

I see you weren't really interested in my answer or in having a discussion about it. You're dismissed.

I see you weren't really interested in my answer or in having a discussion about it. You're dismissed.

translation: as a liberal I lost that debate so will withdraw as gracefully as I can and hope no one will notice my trick.

translation: as a liberal I lost that debate so will withdraw as gracefully as I can and hope no one will notice my trick.

I missed the part where you wanted a debate. Want to try again? Do you understand my answer at all? Do you believe only those that can pay for National Defense or an education should be educated or protected? Is it really that difficult to conceive extending that to the health of a nation? I see health on par with education and defense...that doesn't make me a "commie", fuckwad.

Do you believe only those that can pay for National Defense or an education should be educated or protected?

to a large extent yes, otherwise there is no incentive to contribute to society, to do your fair share, to love those around you rather than leech off them. Your "to each according to his needs" is a liberal commie concept that slowly starved perhaps 100,000,000 to death. Why not learn to deal with your treasonous liberal bleeding heart??

Forum List

Back