🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Obesity a political issue?

We should all bow to your considerable expertise in rhat regard.
Yes, you should all bow to my considerable expertise in that regard.

1646081205435.png

1646081354776.png

Now that's no surprise, you're a ding bat
I have known many Jews. These days we play bridge, go to book club and art studio together. I knew what Whoopi Goldberg meant.. imo Jews are not a race. Why come down so hard on her? We're you diminished by her remark?

I have known many Jews. These days we play bridge, go to book club and art studio together. I knew what Whoopi Goldberg meant.. imo Jews are not a race. Why come down so hard on her? We're you diminished by her remark?

This has nothing to do with anything I ever said. Wow, Edith, you are a dingbat

What causes black females to statistically be the most obese demographic in the US?

Racism? Poverty? Lack of education on proper nutrition? Lack of education on exercise?

What politics need to change for this statistic to change?
Lol, walk around. All of America is fat. Watch what you eat for Christ sakes

Red states seem to be considerably more fat than blue states on the whole.

Funny that.

I went to my home town a couple of weeks ago. Tiny town. It use to be filled with blonde hair blue eyed goddesses. Now fat and decrepit people. Ya, it is Trump country. It was depressing. Sure not what I see where I live today. Soon where I live today will be filled with wealthy vacationers in bikinis. Looking forward to it. Fishing season starts in the cold but the bikini people will be along not to far after. Then it will be martigraw rules on the island.

Do you recall the Republican reaction to Michelle Obama's campaign to get people to exercise and eat better?

I recall very awful school lunches, do not recall her campaign other than that.

Exercise and nutrition should have been discussed every single day of the pandemic as a way to make the effects minimal. That sure was not done by either party….I wonder why.

Forum List

Back