Is our society really that stupid, and are you really smarter than majority?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Do I think I am smarter than majority? yes, so I might as well be talking to myself here...

I think what most people don't know is just how many of us deep inside are not nearly as stupid as we appear to be, the system FORCES us to look and act stupid, that is what it takes to make it in the music business, entertainment business, that is what it takes to make it on Jerry Springer show, intelligent people have NO PLACE on the establishment media which is controlled by elites. And I am not sure, but I would not be surprised at all if in reality only about 10% of people vote in American presidential elections and then the media inflates those numbers because I see in reality what percentage of population actually has the stickers for presidential candidates on their property or their cars - practically NONE, they are all in public places placed there by activists. NO ONE CARES about this circus of oligarchs any more, and it is not just America.

I remember in 2008 I was driving through a small town of Warren PA and there were McCain banners on almost every lot. I drove there a week later and the McCain sign was only one left - on the lot of an abandoned building.

Telling the truth offends people, as I have found out over the years. Best to just roll eyes and continue on with life, who knows I might see another French style revolution in my life time the way inequality and poverty is going.

Maybe that's why there is a big push to militarize police and deploy drones everywhere, as the elites are scared that another recession could wash their system away.

If the government is still afraid of the people, there is hope yet.

Last edited:
Telling the truth offends people, as I have found out over the years. Best to just roll eyes and continue on with life, who knows I might see another French style revolution in my life time the way inequality and poverty is going.

Maybe that's why there is a big push to militarize police and deploy drones everywhere, as the elites are scared that another recession could wash their system away.

If the government is still afraid of the people, there is hope yet.
I think you may be right, but I'm afraid to say it, because it may make me look stupid

I remember what one of my mentors told me when I asked if people were as stupid as they seem and he said, "Yes, people really are that stupid"

He was right.

There is a simple solution to stupidity in society:

Stop being stupid.

See if you eliminate your own stupidity, society can be that much smarter.

Of course, that requires that you set aside your pride and be humble. Most people don't get past that.

I can not defend American intelligence, but it seems to me that MANY Americans know Americans FROM THE MEDIA.

Forum List

Back