Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model

Would you want your daughters to do what Melania Trump has done?

• I don't care if she posed like a two-bit whore. She's Hot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I believe it doesn't matter

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I want my daughter to mimic Melania

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Given the abuse and vitriol already projected at Melania by the left (of which this thread is a prime, though mild, example), can you blame her for not wanting to be a target for the next four years?

You don't care about Melanie? Yeah right. Michele remained calm for 8 years from never ending attacks.
Are you saying that the rightist really wanted to have a First Lady that is marked whore and a slut? Are you proud of her?
I know lots of real republicans. You are very wrong.

If you have a daughter or granddaughters....... can you honestly tell them that she is a model First Lady? I know I can't.

Probably a good idea you move then ... since she's going to be here for 8 years, I'm not sure you could stand the pressure.

You didn't answer my question.
Oh don't worry I can stand the pressure..... but I'm not sure how Americans can accept a First Lady with a reputation as a whore/slut. Just imagine going overseas looking at this woman with that kind of reputation representing women of USA.
Its embarrassing don't you think?

Since she doesn't have a reputation of a whore/slut --- unless you're 14 years old --- it's a non-issue.

How much would libs pay to see Hildabeast butt naked? $1 ???

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

I have never known anyone who looked at the first lady as a role model. I suppose there might be a few people out there who do, but I don't think that's too common.
I thought many black girls took Michelle Obama as a role model. I am not that sure about Bush's wife, but I heard she was a model house wife. In any case, if Melania is a role model, looking good is never bad.

So you are only after the good looks? Is that good enough?

If your life and information only depends here in USMB........... Then you don't know what it mean to have a FLOTUS as a role model.
I know tons of real republicans and so are my family that this means a lot.
A lot these people like her just because she is pretty and that's just about it.

Obama smoke crack........ So? Just about every one I know smoke marijuana. Kennedy not my time. Both Bill Clinton & Trump are the same pussy animal.

First Lady is the topic.

Given the abuse and vitriol already projected at Melania by the left (of which this thread is a prime, though mild, example), can you blame her for not wanting to be a target for the next four years?

You don't care about Melanie? Yeah right. Michele remained calm for 8 years from never ending attacks.
Are you saying that the rightist really wanted to have a First Lady that is marked whore and a slut? Are you proud of her?

If you have a daughter or granddaughters....... can you honestly tell them that she is a model First Lady? I know I can't.

Probably a good idea you move then ... since she's going to be here for 8 years, I'm not sure you could stand the pressure.

Oh don't worry I can stand the pressure..... but I'm not sure how Americans can accept a First Lady with a reputation as a whore/slut. Just imagine going overseas looking at this woman with that kind of reputation representing women of USA.

Since she doesn't have a reputation of a whore/slut --- unless you're 14 years old --- it's a non-issue.

Yes it is and yes she is.

And Bill Clinton is what? Why the double standard between men and women?

So, what you are saying is ....

any woman who poses for a nude picture is a whore/slut.

any woman who sleeps with a man before marriage is a whore/slut.

any woman who sleeps with a married man is a whore/slut.

Have I got that right????

So .... know ANY woman that you wouldn't call a whore/slut?

I don't ..

the excuses boggle the mind

Excuses for WHAT? What did she do that is so terrible?
Ask any parent or guardian of a young woman. Did I use the word 'terrible' to describe her raunchy nude photo spread?

100 Sheroes Just Posed Nude At The Republican National Convention | The Huffington Post

So are all these women that went naked and had photographs taken of them all sluts and not role models?

Good grief your fake outrage is nauseating.

I have never known anyone who looked at the first lady as a role model. I suppose there might be a few people out there who do, but I don't think that's too common.
I thought many black girls took Michelle Obama as a role model. I am not that sure about Bush's wife, but I heard she was a model house wife. In any case, if Melania is a role model, looking good is never bad.

American women are already chewed up. The only worse nations are those Muslim ones in the Middle East that break their women with burkas. I am puzzled, why Americans hate women, including especially their own women? Is this the source of American perversions?

American women are already chewed up. The only worse nations are those Muslim ones in the Middle East that break their women with burkas. I am puzzled, why Americans hate women, including especially their own women? Is this the source of American perversions?
the source of American perversions is the American men like Trump

No because it is not Trump who gets his knickers in a twist for his wife's pics.

No because it is not Trump who gets his knickers in a twist for his wife's pics.

Many of his supporters do, in secret

So, what you are saying is ....

any woman who poses for a nude picture is a whore/slut.

any woman who sleeps with a man before marriage is a whore/slut.

any woman who sleeps with a married man is a whore/slut.

Have I got that right????

So .... know ANY woman that you wouldn't call a whore/slut?

I don't ..

If you are talking about ordinary women who don't have anything to represent. That's fine.
FLOTUS is a different story.

Americans don't hate women... This has nothing to do with burkas.

Forum List

Back