is racism a big problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cut your hair yourself, its easy if you are intelligent

Didn't have clippers. I found a place, but a friend of mine at the time had a much harder time of it finding a place that would even try. We finally found a place with the help of some young ladies who knew the area better. It actually turned out to be pretty funny.

I do know. You're full of shit.

You say that to every post from any poster that tells the truth about everything. I don't lie.

Your like the little dog barking. But everyone knows you don't bite. Just yap yap yap....if anyone challenges your narrow point if view. You bark.

Sir bark a lot.

You say that to every post from any poster that tells the truth about everything. ...
I say that to every poster who is full of shit. YOU are full of shit. I grew up participating in many sports with people of all sorts. I am a coach now. YOU are full of shit.

I say that to every poster who is full of shit. YOU are full of shit. I grew up participating in many sports with people of all sorts. I am a coach now. YOU are full of shit.

Nice try but you weren't there. Maybe i was? Maybe I heard it or saw it. But i don't lie.

Go put some dippity-do on your kinks fatboy. Stay outa my posts till you earn the right back.

OP asked for ezample of racism. That was one i know about. Not everywhere is the same. Stuff happens.

Last edited:
Racism is alive and well in the Democrat party. "If you don't vote for me then you ain't Black". Joe Biden Democrat.

only for caucasions these days. we are race most in danger from all minorities.
Not for minorities.

Poor white people, so very abused and mistreated

giphy.gif

THREAD CLOSED - Read the rules for starting a thread in Zone 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back