Bull Ring Is religion the greatest evil that has ever face humanity? RWS vs ding

Can you make a conversation without having to quote crazy sites?

I think your 6000 year earther bullshit, is bullshit. And I will prove it to you. I can't believe you're such a sucker.

Stop what? Supporting my statements. Don’t lie and I won’t have to do that.

Stop making links to religious sites when you find yourself out of words.

You were created by Christianity. You were fooled from birth to think that way.

There's a reason you were fooled that way.

Jesus is good. Understanding that is all that is required. That is faith. Other things are cool too.

Anything else is a fucking religion that needs to be removed from earth. Before they kill us all.

And ding, and your followers, need to be removed asap. You are horrible people! And don't deserve to be hanging out with us.

Point #24: The Church humanized the West by insisting on the sacredness of all human life. The Church constantly sought to alleviate the evils of slavery and repeatedly denounced the mass enslavement of conquered populations and the infamous slave trade, thereby undermining slavery at its sources.

Point #24: The Church humanized the West by insisting on the sacredness of all human life. The Church constantly sought to alleviate the evils of slavery and repeatedly denounced the mass enslavement of conquered populations and the infamous slave trade, thereby undermining slavery at its sources.

You're killing me... The Inquisition sought to kill or convert anyone who didn't believe. Those they couldn't convert, and were deemed worthy of labor, were converted to slaves. Sex slaves and labor slaves. They started human trafficking. The rest were killed outright.

That's why you have your religion. Because somebody in your past, was put into slave labor. And passed the religion onto you. Luckily they weren't killed.

I have a deep Spanish heritage. And my Christian white ancestors were among the killers and enslavers.

I am proud that I did not follow that. I thought about things a lot, and came up with logic and reality.

Last edited:
And the reality is that religion is evil, and is a tool for rulers, to create armies to kill for whatever belief the rulers give them.

It's the most horrible thing that has happened to this world, and may eventually end up spelling the end of humanity. Unless you all fucking wake up!!!

Forum List

Back