is removing your breasts something a sane person would do ?

insane or not

• no

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • good for the economy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
...this seems------oohhhh----- a LITTLE kooky/insane to me
..and they want them in the military????!!!!!
Only if there's a history of breast cancer in your immediate family.

Other than that, going to a doctor and asking for a healthy ear, leg or arm to be removed to keep your head happy, you would be considered to have a mental issue, same with asking for healthy breasts or a healthy penis to be removed.
.....that is just plain common sense--logic--which the left will never be able to understand or translate

When cancer is dumped on a person's plate, they may not have another choice if their being alive still means enough to them.

God bless you and every cancer survivor always!!!

Holly
My wife just had a double mastectomy because of Cancer. Very invasive and not an easy recovery.
Anyone healthy who seeks that surgery to remove perfectly fine tissue needs their head examined first.

...this seems------oohhhh----- a LITTLE kooky/insane to me
..and they want them in the military????!!!!!
There are actual medical reasons for it you know. As far as just for a sex change does not make sense to me but then a good percentage of what people do does not make sense to me. Who am I or you to decide for them. People think I am crazy for spending 16 hours a day on the water during season. Working that much at my age may be a little crazy but I just can't say no to getting paid to fish.

Most guys cut shit off their dick, that's even weirder.

That's their parents doing that.

Why do you think they do it in infancy? So the victim can't protest.

I'm assuming here that you meant the noun shit metaphorically.

When cancer is dumped on a person's plate, they may not have another choice if their being alive still means enough to them.

God bless you and every cancer survivor always!!!

Holly
My wife just had a double mastectomy because of Cancer. Very invasive and not an easy recovery.
Anyone healthy who seeks that surgery to remove perfectly fine tissue needs their head examined first.
I guess that it all depends on how things are already going for a person. Go here to read about why actress Angelina Jolie went ahead and had the procedure done.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back