Is Sam Harris Considered A Conservative Hero, Liberal, or Somewhere In-Between?

Are You A Fan Of and/or Respect Sam Harris' Political Views?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I'm a fan of Sam Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I'm not a fan of Sam Harris

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I don't even know who you're talking about

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I'm a fan of Sam Harris

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I'm not a fan of Sam Harris

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I don't even know who you're talking about

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I'm no big fan of the guy, but he's very popular.

Where do you guys stand on him/his political views?

Sam Harris is a brilliant, thoughtful, calm, respectful, honest liberal. They do exist.

I don't agree with him on everything, but it's nice having him around to challenge my beliefs. That's also how I felt about Christopher Hitchens (RIP, Hitch).

Sam Harris is a brilliant, thoughtful, calm, respectful, honest liberal. They do exist.

I don't agree with him on everything, but it's nice having him around to challenge my beliefs. That's also how I felt about Christopher Hitchens (RIP, Hitch).
What makes him a liberal?

What makes him a liberal?
His positions on the issues. He's not a purist, which means he has many on the hardcore Left who (predictably) attack him regularly, but he definitely leans left.

You can learn all about his positions here: Sam Harris and here: sam harris trump - YouTube

The Sam Harris I know was a balls to the wall safety on my HS football team. Boy could he hit. We called him Stretcher because one was often needed after he nailed some poor bastard.

I’ve never seen anyone on the right mention him. So I’m guessing no one cares much about him. Certainly not enough to make a hero out of him

Forum List

Back