Is Satan really evil?

Nope, the only evil I read in the bible was done by humans and God. Yet lucifer gets the blame when hardly a paragraph exists about him

As a Christian I'm trying my best not to be offended by this line of reasoning. But I would suggest you doing your research on the Bible before making these kinds of assertions.

"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations! 13 "But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly in the recesses of the north. 14 'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High,'" (Isaiah 14:12-14).

There, one whole paragraph.

That passage was referring to the King of Babylon, not Satan...

Last edited:
bd4.jpg

Before any of us came this earth, we existed in the presence of God as his spirit children.

It is the purpose of God to have his children to progress to become more like him. It is Satan's will to thwart the plan of God. Satan is the father of lies, murder, deceit, etc. etc.
So Earth is like Jr. High school ? ( I ask because I skipped that too)
I woulda said "Look Pops, I aint goin' to the land of silk and money, a'right ?"

Forum List

Back