Zone1 Is swearing protected by freedom of speech and freedom of press?

It depends on what the cop is doing. Many people can find victimhood from “abusive” police when they’re merely doing their job properly. See BLM For that
in case you missed my questions,,
you said fight the laws not the cops,,

hmuch do you think it costs to fight these laws all the way to the supreme court??

as for cops are just enforcing the laws,,

what law is broken that would make a cop arrest someone standing on public property holding a sign that says "GOD BLESS THE HOMELESS VETS"??

Knowingly? The court doesn’t care?

If a cop lies under oath, that’s a crime.
And they get away with it

Any prudent person has to believe that everything a cop says is a lie because they are allowed to lie with impunity.

hell they even lie when their bodycams are on

in case you missed my questions,,
you said fight the laws not the cops,,

hmuch do you think it costs to fight these laws all the way to the supreme court??

as for cops are just enforcing the laws,,

what law is broken that would make a cop arrest someone standing on public property holding a sign that says "GOD BLESS THE HOMELESS VETS"??
Probably none. I’d certainly object if that’s all it was.

The problem is you and others are crapping all over all cops using extreme examples.

I say Most cops aren’t abusive. There are bad representations of all professions. There are an alarming number of teachers who get busted for horrible things with students. I could say all/most teachers are sex offenders, or I could say all/most teachers are good people amidst bad extreme examples.

Do the same for all professions

The problem is you and others are crapping all over all cops using extreme examples.

I say Most cops aren’t abusive. There are bad representations of all professions. There are an alarming number of teachers who get busted for horrible things with students. I could say all/most teachers are sex offenders, or I could say all/most teachers are good people amidst bad extreme examples.

probably none?? are you nuts?? it could cost millions to get the supreme court to defend against unconstitutional laws,,

those cops that arent abusive sit back and do nothing about the ones that are abusive,, that makes them just as guilty,,

that thin blue line has a meaning and its to never go against your own and as they say,, its us against them,,

other professions dont swear an oath to protect and defend the constitution,,

probably none?? are you nuts?? it could cost millions to get the supreme court to defend against unconstitutional laws,,

those cops that arent abusive sit back and do nothing about the ones that are abusive,, that makes them just as guilty,,

that thin blue line has a meaning and its to never go against your own and as they say,, its us against them,,

other professions dont swear an oath to protect and defend the constitution,,
You must have had far worse run ins with police than I have, you’re free to caste all police as evil, which you did. Maybe you can make the next leftist BLM rally

You must have had far worse run ins with police than I have, you’re free to caste all police as evil, which you did. Maybe you can make the next leftist BLM rally
why is it you stupid fucks always want to make it personal???

is that the only way you can justify being the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet by not acknowledging other people exist,,

how about you address the points I made???

why is it you stupid fucks always want to make it personal???

is that the only way you can justify being the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet by not acknowledging other people exist,,

how about you address the points I made???
What point?

You think all cops are evil or complicit in evil.

Okay, well, that’s an extremely radical statement… not one that is very compelling to acknowledge it’s so out there.

What point?

Okay, well, that’s an extremely radical statement… not one that is very compelling to acknowledge it’s so out there.
not sure I said that,,

in what comment did you find that??

so back to my points,,

are you saying it doesnt cost money to challenge laws and/or get them changed???

just to hire a lawyer for a simple case starts in the thousands and jumps if it goes to court,,

What point?

The entire system is corrupt.

The police have no legal obligation to come to your aid because they are not there to protect you. They are there to collect revenue for the state.

This happened in Italy.

"Roberto Saviano fined for insulting Italian PM Giorgia Meloni"

Clearly this person could easily have said what they wanted to say without using an insult.

Every right is limited. But how limited is always going to depend on where the line is....

When it comes to the press, do they have certain responsibilities that they should stick to, like "no swearing" because kids might read it, AND because journalists are supposed to be more intelligent than that.
not on this thread it isn't

This happened in Italy.

"Roberto Saviano fined for insulting Italian PM Giorgia Meloni"

Clearly this person could easily have said what they wanted to say without using an insult.

Every right is limited. But how limited is always going to depend on where the line is....

When it comes to the press, do they have certain responsibilities that they should stick to, like "no swearing" because kids might read it, AND because journalists are supposed to be more intelligent than that.
Funny thing about swearing is that most people say it is a sign of limited intelligence but the science says that the more intelligent people swear the most

not sure I said that,,

in what comment did you find that??
“those cops that arent abusive sit back and do nothing about the ones that are abusive,, that makes them just as guilty”

So.. all cops are either abusive or complicit, as I stated.
so back to my points,,

are you saying it doesnt cost money to challenge laws and/or get them changed???
It takes voting in people whose stances you support to change the laws.

What laws do you think need changed?

The entire system is corrupt.

The police have no legal obligation to come to your aid because they are not there to protect you. They are there to collect revenue for the state.
That’s just destructive hyperbole IMO. If the police institution is worthless, go move somewhere where there’s no police, and see how that goes for you.

I think you know it would be hell, because human behavior itself isn’t kind when unchecked.

It’s easy to sit in first world paradise and make bold claims. It’s why leftism can even exist in the first place

“those cops that arent abusive sit back and do nothing about the ones that are abusive,, that makes them just as guilty”

So.. all cops are either abusive or complicit, as I stated.

It takes voting in people whose stances you support to change the laws.

What laws do you think need changed?
so why did you say I called them evil when I didnt??

and they are just as guilty when they sit back and watch another cop violate their oaths and abuse people just like any other accomplice in a crime,,
nothing hard about that to understand,,
and you left out the reason they dont do anything,, that thin blue line,,

yeah I stand a better chance coming up with a million dollars to get to the supreme court,,

we can start with qualified immunity and asset forfieture,,

the bigger problem is cops enforcing laws that dont exist like the ones shown in the videos I posted,,

Forum List

Back