Is Ted Cruz an option

Teddy Cruz is a no go right off the bat ..............

Extremism on either end of the spectrum is unacceptable.

Obama has shown the signs of progressive/ social radicalization in his terms in office.

Teddy has the opposite end of the spectrum in his fathers views, which have influenced his core stances.

How about a little middle of the road, common sense type of candidate, ever heard of Trump??

No radicalization in sight for that man .................

I think after Rand Paul he is the best candidate. What do you think?

I think a GOP where Trump, Cruz and Palin are serious figures no longer qualifies as serious political party.

As an elected party official, I don't care what non-Republicans think.

Wow, you remind me of that clip I watched on Fox, during / after the Ferguson riots.

That ni$$er showed up in his pimp close and shot his mouth off about being a council man from an neighboring city.

He got on camera and made a total fool out of himself promoting more rioting and racial diversity.

Seems like he was promptly fired the next day by the city he was a council member at.

Keep that arrogant attitude, I will see if I can find us a movie to watch.

I think after Rand Paul he is the best candidate. What do you think?

I think he is another guarantee of a democrat in the White House in 2018.

Yes, he's not a white male, he will be red meat to the left wing bigot party. the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you. your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you

If that makes you feel better.

Why would that make me feel better? Your history has zero exceptions, it's pathetic that in the 21st century you can't let women, blacks, Hispanics or other groups run as anything but your bitch

I have no idea, but it seems to and why would I deprive you of it?

Deprive me of what? Instead of playing duck and goose, why don't you name a non white male Republican candidate who hasn't been singled out by Democrats for special vitriol? Can you duck up to it?

If Ted wins the nomination he will become the next president. Why? Because when conservatives win the nomination for president they win. It is getting past the establishment republicans that is hard. It took Reagan two times . Fact is more people in this country have conservative values then liberal ones.... even the liberaltarian people. I personally hope walker wins the nomination but Ted isn't a bad second choice

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I think he is another guarantee of a democrat in the White House in 2018.

Yes, he's not a white male, he will be red meat to the left wing bigot party. the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you. your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you

Why would that make me feel better? Your history has zero exceptions, it's pathetic that in the 21st century you can't let women, blacks, Hispanics or other groups run as anything but your bitch

Deprive me of what? Instead of playing duck and goose, why don't you name a non white male Republican candidate who hasn't been singled out by Democrats for special vitriol? Can you duck up to it?

Deprive you of what little fantasy world you seem to have created for yourself. And it's a doozy, I can tell. Have fun.

If Ted wins the nomination he will become the next president. Why? Because when conservatives win the nomination for president they win. It is getting past the establishment republicans that is hard. It took Reagan two times . Fact is more people in this country have conservative values then liberal ones.... even the liberaltarian people. I personally hope walker wins the nomination but Ted isn't a bad second choice

When liberal Republicans win the nomination, Democrats obviously still vote for the Democrat and the rest of us don't see the difference, great point

Reagan would be called a rino by the "conservatives" of today.

Deprive you of what little fantasy world you seem to have created for yourself. And it's a doozy, I can tell. Have fun.

Exactly, you can't name a Republican who is a non white male who hasn't been singled out for vitriol by Democrats, so you're going to hide behind snarky replies. You couldn't duck up to the challenge, daffy

And you are full of shit.

Really? How's that?

Another empty platitude from you. You like those.

Remember how you scoffed at my statement that non-white males get singled out for that much more vitriol from the left, then you couldn't name one who didn't? That was classic. You're a quack

the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you.
According to the rest of your nutty little comrades --- Staph, etc... --- we bow to him. Which is it? Make up your feeble little minds.

your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you
Spoken like a true paranoid. Delusional much?

the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you.
According to the rest of your nutty little comrades --- Staph, etc... --- we bow to him. Which is it? Make up your feeble little minds.

Steph is a conservative, i'm a libertarian, why would we necessarily see things the same way? Not liberal is all you can process? You clearly have the "feeble little mind."

And you may bow to the person, but what has Obama ever advocated different than any lily white New England elitist liberal? That is true bowing

your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you
Spoken like a true paranoid. Delusional much?

Statement of fact. If you don't think the media is liberal, you're the delusional extremist. What would they have to do to satisfy you? Call for putting "Republicans" (anyone who isn't liberal to you) in pogroms? Or would that still be moderate?

Whichever Republican candidate scares the liberal left the most, gets my vote.

That would be Jeb Bush.

I don't think so. In a general election I think Walker has a better chance, or Kasich. I think the country has had enough Bush's. But either a Trump or Cruz as candidate would be a liberal wet dream.
It would be political suicide by the party if the gop nominated either of those two clowns. With that said, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

That would be Jeb Bush.

I don't think so. In a general election I think Walker has a better chance, or Kasich. I think the country has had enough Bush's. But either a Trump or Cruz as candidate would be a liberal wet dream.

Jeb Bush with Kasich as VP, two relative moderates from Florida and Ohio, respectively,

could secure those two states for the GOP and then the Democrats have a BIG math problem, electorally.

That would be Jeb Bush.

It would be political suicide by the party if the gop nominated either of those two clowns. With that said, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Republicans keep nominating the candidates you approve of and they keep losing with them. This time four years ago you all claimed you couldn't get it up for a fight with Romney, he was almost as good as Obama. Suddenly that changed.

Reagan on the other hand was declared a suicide candidate by the left.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about

That would be Jeb Bush.

Republicans keep nominating the candidates you approve of and they keep losing with them. This time four years ago you all claimed you couldn't get it up for a fight with Romney, he was almost as good as Obama. Suddenly that changed.

Reagan on the other hand was declared a suicide candidate by the left.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about

Actually we've let the liberal media choose our candidates. If you don't think the media has influence then you're not as smart as I once thought.

Forum List

Back