is ted cruz eligible to run ??

And why wouldn't he be a natural born citizen of the United States?
Because he was not born in the USA to parents who were US Citizens.

See, Vattel's Law of Nations.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

Obama was ruled to be eligible as a natural born citizen by an Indiana court, which referenced Wok Kim Ark.
A lie. Ankeny v Daniels was not about presidential eligibility.

He wasn't born in Kenya.
That can't be determined since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth certificate to be a 100% forgery.
No

Show us the official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's department saying as much.

You can't. It doesn't exist. Why? Because the State of Hawaii already verified that the LFBC is 100% for the Secretary of State of Arizona, Ken Bennett.

So your story is a 100% accurate 'forgery'? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. No wonder Maricopa County won't get behind any official report with such a brain dead premise.

He can run but he is not constitutionally eligible to be the POTUS because he is not a natural born citizen of the USA. If he becomes the President then he has usurped the office. Just as Chester Arthur and Obama usurped the presidency.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

Obama was ruled to be eligible as a natural born citizen by an Indiana court, which referenced Wok Kim Ark.

lol

Yes, that court decision was about his eligibility.

You lost, like you birfers always lose.

He wasn't born in Kenya.

What was it, 0-93 in the courts and legislatures?
Oops...wrong case. My bad.

He wasn't born in Kenya.
That's irrelevant. What is relevant is that his father was not a US Citizen, he was merely in Hawaii on a student visa.
Either prove he was in Hawaii on a student visa or run away like a coward like illmeil.
Look it up yourself.

The total ignorance of history displayed by some clowns on this site is astounding.

The nationality of Obama's father is irrelevant. Natural born status follows place of birth. Both of Obama's parents could have been foreign nationals and he still would have been a natural born citizen since he was born in Hawaii.

Pretty funny since we're both saying the same thing about Cruz and the term, "natural born citizen.'

Where we differ on this issue is that you still haven't shown who on the left thinks Cruz is ineligible due to being born in Canada. Everyone in this thread alone arguing that position is on the right.

Look at Fauny. He now wants to pretend that this is the only thread that has ever mentioned the "issue" of Ted Cruz' eligibility to be President.
Who said that? You really are nuts. I challenged to name names. I never restricted it to this thread.

You ran like a pussy. :dunno:

Which, btw, answered for you. :mm:

Your faux question is and was irrelevant. You "challenge" me to name the names of some of your fellow lolberals who have taken to claiming that Cruz is somehow ineligible? LOL.

Gee. For some reason, I think a half wit like you could find out on your own. But upon your invitation to prove up for you that some of your fellow libs are making that asshole claim, I think I'll just invite you to eat shit.

You wouldn't make use of the information anyway. You are a gutless dishonest pigdog pussy.

Right?

Of course I am. :thup:
Despite your self-congratulation, you remain insanely retarded. You made the claim that the left is challenging Cruz's eligibility. You now call me challenging you on that, "a faux question." :cuckoo:

Which everyone one reading this can understand is your cowardly avoidance of answering it since you're an imbecile who just can't recognize that protests over Cruz's eligibility are coming from the right.

As I pointed out to you already, I have seen posts from members of this board from the left side of the political spectrum who HAVE made that taunting and rather silly claim.

Well the nebulous 'left' you claim to cite isn't here. The birthers and their debunkers are. With Steven the racist conservative being the leading proponent of Cruz being ineligible. And we 'liberals' telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Liberoids went batshit crazy when questions were asked about Obumbler's place of birth.

Now, still butthurt over that, they figure that they can "turn the tables" and seek some ironic solace by "challenging" Ted Cruz's Constitutional eligibility to be President -- since Cruz WAS born in Canada.

But then, they whinny and bray and whine and cry when their specious "arguments" get roundly, soundly, consistently and easily refuted.

It's actually funny to watch.

Who are the 'Liberals' that are arguing that Canadian born Cruz is not eligible?

Not me- so I have been seeing only Conservative nut jobs like Stevie the Racist arguing that Cruz is not eligible.

The nationality of Obama's father is irrelevant. Natural born status follows place of birth. Both of Obama's parents could have been foreign nationals and he still would have been a natural born citizen since he was born in Hawaii.
That statement is a ridiculous lie.

Liberoids went batshit crazy when questions were asked about Obumbler's place of birth.

Now, still butthurt over that, they figure that they can "turn the tables" and seek some ironic solace by "challenging" Ted Cruz's Constitutional eligibility to be President -- since Cruz WAS born in Canada.

But then, they whinny and bray and whine and cry when their specious "arguments" get roundly, soundly, consistently and easily refuted.

Oh? Who on the left is whining about Cruz's eligibility. Every thread I've seen here on the subject has been started by a rightard.

Selective vision by you. No surprise there, shitbird.

LOL.....like far too many Conservatives- all you have is the vocabulary and the imagination of a 12 year old boy at recess.

And like most 12 year old boys- you can't back up your claims.

Look at Fauny. He now wants to pretend that this is the only thread that has ever mentioned the "issue" of Ted Cruz' eligibility to be President.
Who said that? You really are nuts. I challenged to name names. I never restricted it to this thread.

Your faux question is and was irrelevant. You "challenge" me to name the names of some of your fellow lolberals who have taken to claiming that Cruz is somehow ineligible? LOL.

Gee. For some reason, I think a half wit like you could find out on your own. But upon your invitation to prove up for you that some of your fellow libs are making that asshole claim, I think I'll just invite you to eat shit.

You wouldn't make use of the information anyway. You are a gutless dishonest pigdog pussy.

Right?

Despite your self-congratulation, you remain insanely retarded. You made the claim that the left is challenging Cruz's eligibility. You now call me challenging you on that, "a faux question." :cuckoo:

Which everyone one reading this can understand is your cowardly avoidance of answering it since you're an imbecile who just can't recognize that protests over Cruz's eligibility are coming from the right.

As I pointed out to you already, I have seen posts from members of this board from the left side of the political spectrum who HAVE made that taunting and rather silly claim.

Well the nebulous 'left' you claim to cite isn't here. The birthers and their debunkers are. With Steven the racist conservative being the leading proponent of Cruz being ineligible. And we 'liberals' telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I already said that for the most part (and maybe entirely) you lefties aren't HERE in this thread.

And yes, the racist piece of crap Steve Is one of the mutts making the claim here in this thread.

I congratulate you HERE for telling a schmuck like Steve that he doesn't have the foggiest damn notion of what he's yammering about. He is not just a mindless racist twat, but he's also wrong on this topic in this thread. (He's almost always wrong no matter what thread he's in, but that's just him).

[
your just deliberately confusing the issue............the ark case is about citizenship in general....not about requirements to be president ...Jays letter shows their intentions......if they changed their minds............they needed to change the Constitution.........which they didnt

Jay's letter shows exactly what it shows- and nothing more.

Oh? Who on the left is whining about Cruz's eligibility. Every thread I've seen here on the subject has been started by a rightard.

Selective vision by you. No surprise there, shitbird.

LOL.....like far too many Conservatives- all you have is the vocabulary and the imagination of a 12 year old boy at recess.

And like most 12 year old boys- you can't back up your claims.

zzzz. Damn. You twerps are redundant and boring, but at least you completely lack originality and wit.

I do back up my claims. I just don't take stage directions from lower forms of life. Even you ought to be able to figure out that reference.

Completely accurate.

Unless the parents are diplomats, the parents status is not relevant for anyone born in the United States.

Says you. Wong Kim Ark v. the US cited English Common law as the lens through which we determine the meaning of the term 'natural born'.

Wong Kim Ark v U.S said:
"The Constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words, either by way of inclusion or of exclusion, except insofar as this is done by the affirmative declaration that "all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States." In this as in other respects, it must be interpreted in the light of the common law, the principles and history of which were familiarly known to the framers of the Constitution. "

And it cites place of birth, even to foreign nationals.

Wong Kim Ark v U.S said:
The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects.

Natural born status follows place of birth. This has been the determination of courts in Indiana on the same topic.

You're still stuck clinging to the Law of Nations, despite the fact that no edition nor translation of the Law of Nations included the phrase 'natural born citizen' until nearly 10 years AFTER the constitution had been ratified.

In our universe, cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by a decade.

Pretty funny since we're both saying the same thing about Cruz and the term, "natural born citizen.'

Where we differ on this issue is that you still haven't shown who on the left thinks Cruz is ineligible due to being born in Canada. Everyone in this thread alone arguing that position is on the right.

Right?

Your "challenge" to me is of no interest to me. Believe it. Don't believe it. I don't have any interest in attempting to prove what I have read on this board to the likes of you.

Facts remain facts whether you have seen the evidence or not -- or admit them or not.

I will concede that most if not all of the attacks on Cruz have come -- in this thread -- from those on the more or less right. Political infighting and posturing. Ho hum. But just because that is the case for THIS thread doesn't mean it is universally true on this message Board.

You remain quite insignificant and your complete lack of persuasive ability is already well established. By every post you submit.
No worries, I knew your initial post on this was bullshit anyway since it's the right contesting his eligibility. Hell, I'm planning on voting for him in the primary. :thup:

Right?

I already said that for the most part (and maybe entirely) you lefties aren't HERE in this thread.

And yes, the racist piece of crap Steve Is one of the mutts making the claim here in this thread.

I congratulate you HERE for telling a schmuck like Steve that he doesn't have the foggiest damn notion of what he's yammering about. He is not just a mindless racist twat, but he's also wrong on this topic in this thread. (He's almost always wrong no matter what thread he's in, but that's just him).

So you are just a troll who spews out crap and then runs away.

Not a shock.

Right?

Your "challenge" to me is of no interest to me. Believe it. Don't believe it. I don't have any interest in attempting to prove what I have read on this board to the likes of you.

Facts remain facts whether you have seen the evidence or not -- or admit them or not.

I will concede that most if not all of the attacks on Cruz have come -- in this thread -- from those on the more or less right. Political infighting and posturing. Ho hum. But just because that is the case for THIS thread doesn't mean it is universally true on this message Board.

You remain quite insignificant and your complete lack of persuasive ability is already well established. By every post you submit.
No worries, I knew your initial post on this was bullshit anyway since it's the right contesting his eligibility. Hell, I'm planning on voting for him in the primary. :thup:

That's the part that is hilarious. All the people here insisting that Cruz is ineligible are right wing. While most of the folks defending Cruz's eligibility are more left leaning.

He wasn't born in Kenya.
That can't be determined since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth certificate to be a 100% forgery.
No
Fortunately for Obama, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office isn't an authority on Obama's birth certificate.

Right?

You shouldn't be worried. In THIS thread it is some on the right who are making the silly claim that Cruz is ineligible.

And primaries should be closed, for obvious reasons. Although I do see the fun in voting for the possible nominee of the other party who is least likely to win. I'd vote in the liberal Dumbocrap primary for Shrillary if I could.

Right?

So let me see if I follow. The 'left' is condemning 'Cruz as ineligible'. Except for every left leaning person here. And the 'left' that is condemning Cruz as ineligible is somewhere else. You don't know where. And someone else. You don't know who.

I don't think 'entirely' means what you think it means.

Wash seems to be leaning hard against Cruz's eligibility. As is Mohammad......another right leaning poster. So every poster condemning Cruz as ineligible is right leaning. While every left leaning poster in the thread is defending Cruz.

But Cruz being ineligible is the 'left's' narrative? Again, I just don't see it. Almost all birthers are right leaning. And most birthers condemn cruz as ineligible.

Very few on the left do.

Right?

So you are just a troll who spews out crap and then runs away.

Not a shock.

wrong on all counts. No surprise.

Unlike you, I'm not trolling at all.

I didn't spew any crap. Would be nice if you could say the same. And you can't. Not honestly anyway.

And I haven't "run away." In fact, i have a day off and have been on line a LOT since I posted the original comments that drew the stupid liberal chorus of ineffective opposition.

He wasn't born in Kenya.
No
Fortunately for Obama, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office isn't an authority on Obama's birth certificate.

well they were ... until Trump and his ACE team of private investigators took over ..

and the verdict was? .................................................................................

LOL

Forum List

Back