is ted cruz eligible to run ??

You will find that it is always pointless to try to discuss anything with Fauny. He is a Fauny.
Pretty funny since we're both saying the same thing about Cruz and the term, "natural born citizen.'

Where we differ on this issue is that you still haven't shown who on the left thinks Cruz is ineligible due to being born in Canada. Everyone in this thread alone arguing that position is on the right.

Look at Fauny. He now wants to pretend that this is the only thread that has ever mentioned the "issue" of Ted Cruz' eligibility to be President.
Who said that? You really are nuts. I challenged to name names. I never restricted it to this thread.

You ran like a pussy. :dunno:

Which, btw, answered for you. :mm:

Your faux question is and was irrelevant. You "challenge" me to name the names of some of your fellow lolberals who have taken to claiming that Cruz is somehow ineligible? LOL.

Gee. For some reason, I think a half wit like you could find out on your own. But upon your invitation to prove up for you that some of your fellow libs are making that asshole claim, I think I'll just invite you to eat shit.

You wouldn't make use of the information anyway. You are a gutless dishonest pigdog pussy.

Right?

Of course I am. :thup:

ok....
this thread should be in the rubber room, i think it's run it's course.

According to the Constitution
He can run but he is not constitutionally eligible to be the POTUS because he is not a natural born citizen of the USA. If he becomes the President then he has usurped the office. Just as Chester Arthur and Obama usurped the presidency.

And why wouldn't he be a natural born citizen of the United States?
Because he was not born in the USA to parents who were US Citizens.

See, Vattel's Law of Nations.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

Obama was ruled to be eligible as a natural born citizen by an Indiana court, which referenced Wok Kim Ark.

He can run but he is not constitutionally eligible to be the POTUS because he is not a natural born citizen of the USA. If he becomes the President then he has usurped the office. Just as Chester Arthur and Obama usurped the presidency.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

Obama was ruled to be eligible as a natural born citizen by an Indiana court, which referenced Wok Kim Ark.
A lie. Ankeny v Daniels was not about presidential eligibility.

Yeah, it was, Steve.

Barack Obama presidential eligibility litigation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana

In December 2008, Steve Ankeny and Bill Kruse filed a "Petition for Extraordinary Writ of Prohibition" against the Governor of Indiana to block "any popular votes for Barack Obama and Joe Biden for the appointment as Chief Electors [sic]." A hearing was held, and on March 16, 2009, the Governor's motion to dismiss was granted. The Plaintiffs appealed the ruling to the Indiana Court of Appeals, which upheld it on November 12, 2009

The appellate decision addressed the question of whether Obama's eligibility was affected by his father's lack of U.S. citizenship, saying that ". . . upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are 'natural born Citizens' for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents."[107] On April 1, 2010, the Supreme Court of Indiana rejected, without comment, a request to consider the case.[108]

lol

Yes, that court decision was about his eligibility.

You lost, like you birfers always lose.

He wasn't born in Kenya.

What was it, 0-93 in the courts and legislatures?

That does not matter, Mr. Muhammed.

BHO was under the eligible to run for the presidency and did so.

Now, he is not eligible, because of the Constitution, though if he were appointed and ratified to hold the position of Vice-President, and if the President resigned, he would succeed to the office again.

Now, he is not eligible, because of the Constitution, though if he were appointed and ratified to hold the position of Vice-President, and if the President resigned, he would succeed to the office again.

I don't think he is eligible after this term to ever SERVE as President again.

You will find that it is always pointless to try to discuss anything with Fauny. He is a Fauny.
Pretty funny since we're both saying the same thing about Cruz and the term, "natural born citizen.'

Where we differ on this issue is that you still haven't shown who on the left thinks Cruz is ineligible due to being born in Canada. Everyone in this thread alone arguing that position is on the right.

Look at Fauny. He now wants to pretend that this is the only thread that has ever mentioned the "issue" of Ted Cruz' eligibility to be President.
Who said that? You really are nuts. I challenged to name names. I never restricted it to this thread.

Your faux question is and was irrelevant. You "challenge" me to name the names of some of your fellow lolberals who have taken to claiming that Cruz is somehow ineligible? LOL.

Gee. For some reason, I think a half wit like you could find out on your own. But upon your invitation to prove up for you that some of your fellow libs are making that asshole claim, I think I'll just invite you to eat shit.

You wouldn't make use of the information anyway. You are a gutless dishonest pigdog pussy.

Right?

Despite your self-congratulation, you remain insanely retarded. You made the claim that the left is challenging Cruz's eligibility. You now call me challenging you on that, "a faux question." :cuckoo:

Which everyone one reading this can understand is your cowardly avoidance of answering it since you're an imbecile who just can't recognize that protests over Cruz's eligibility are coming from the right.

I would hope you are correct; however, if I remember rightly the language is about being elected, not serving.

I would prefer one 6-year term in lieu of what is law today.

Right?

Despite your self-congratulation, you remain insanely retarded. You made the claim that the left is challenging Cruz's eligibility. You now call me challenging you on that, "a faux question." :cuckoo:

Which everyone one reading this can understand is your cowardly avoidance of answering it since you're an imbecile who just can't recognize that protests over Cruz's eligibility are coming from the right.

As I pointed out to you already, I have seen posts from members of this board from the left side of the political spectrum who HAVE made that taunting and rather silly claim.

Your "challenge" to me is of no interest to me. Believe it. Don't believe it. I don't have any interest in attempting to prove what I have read on this board to the likes of you.

Facts remain facts whether you have seen the evidence or not -- or admit them or not.

I will concede that most if not all of the attacks on Cruz have come -- in this thread -- from those on the more or less right. Political infighting and posturing. Ho hum. But just because that is the case for THIS thread doesn't mean it is universally true on this message Board.

You remain quite insignificant and your complete lack of persuasive ability is already well established. By every post you submit.

I would hope you are correct; however, if I remember rightly the language is about being elected, not serving.

I would prefer one 6-year term in lieu of what is law today.

I believe the language of the 22nd Amendment is a bit unclear on that point.

But if a man cannot serve more than one-half of the term of his predecessor without being ineligible to run for more than one ELECTED term of his own, then I suggest that logic leads to the conclusion that he cannot serve after having BEEN elected and serving twice.

He wasn't born in Kenya.
That can't be determined since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth certificate to be a 100% forgery.

Last edited:
I love Teddie. I want him to get the nomination. I want him to run on the GOP ticket in 2016.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He wasn't born in Kenya.
That can't be determined since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth certificate to be a 100% forgery.
No
And that is a lie as well. You should be tried for libel.

Forum List

Back