is ted cruz eligible to run ??

As is nearly always the case, the founders of the United States and the Framers of the Constitution, sought to protect the Constitution, by only allowing those whose were born to TWO US CITIZENS, thus providing the highest likelihood that the individual would have been exposed to, thus would recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the principles on which the Constitution was written and which define America itself... and we have seen through the obama-nation, the catastrophic potential of allowing subversive factions turn from that high principle, as the one singular example of if a non-natural born citizen being appointed president, may well have crippled the United States.

And where did the founders or the constitution say any of this? So far its you citing yourself. All while ignoring your own sources.

You were saying about 'profoundly foolish'?

In the US Constitution...

What you're likely unable to understand due to your limited intellectual means, is that the US Constitution was not written to be negotiated by children or adults with mental faculties typical of children.

It was written by men of substantial reason, to be considered by men of substantial reason. Therefore it was written in plain, unambiguous English... which... given your chronic use of feckless encoding... such a "homophobe" and "Birther", are therefore irrelevant... .

Show us the official report.

No problem:

The Official Press Conference, which officially reported the facts of the Investigation to the official Public; The Press Conference:

The Affidavit, wherein the Chief Investigator Officially reports the findings of the Investigation:

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/141003-Mike Zullo Affidavit.pdf

Show us the official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office backing any of that. ...

No problem:

The Official Press Conference, which officially reported the facts of the Investigation to the official Public; The Press Conference:

The Affidavit, wherein the Chief Investigator Officially reports the findings of the Investigation:

As is nearly always the case, the founders of the United States and the Framers of the Constitution, sought to protect the Constitution, by only allowing those whose were born to TWO US CITIZENS, thus providing the highest likelihood that the individual would have been exposed to, thus would recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the principles on which the Constitution was written and which define America itself... and we have seen through the obama-nation, the catastrophic potential of allowing subversive factions turn from that high principle, as the one singular example of if a non-natural born citizen being appointed president, may well have crippled the United States.

And where did the founders or the constitution say any of this? So far its you citing yourself. All while ignoring your own sources.

US Constitution...
'
Show us, don't tell us. Show us the US constitution saying that only those born to TWO US CITIZENS are allowed to be president. I'm looking at the text of the constitution right now And I don't see it.

I'm also looking at the dictionary. And it doesn't say what you claim either. That's your own source.

And I've got Wong Kim Ark right here. And it contradicts you too.

Show us the official report.

No problem:

Show us the official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office backing any of that. ...

No problem:

That's not an official report. That's a press conference. And the guy talking is Mike Zullo. Who is running a private non-profit called the 'Cold Case Posse'. Not a police investigation of anything.

Do you know what an official report is? If no, I'd be happy to educate you. If yes, then show us the official report from Maricopa County Sheriff's department backing any of that.

Liberoids went batshit crazy when questions were asked about Obumbler's place of birth.

Now, still butthurt over that, they figure that they can "turn the tables" and seek some ironic solace by "challenging" Ted Cruz's Constitutional eligibility to be President -- since Cruz WAS born in Canada.

But then, they whinny and bray and whine and cry when their specious "arguments" get roundly, soundly, consistently and easily refuted.

It's actually funny to watch.

Who are the 'Liberals' that are arguing that Canadian born Cruz is not eligible?

Not me- so I have been seeing only Conservative nut jobs like Stevie the Racist arguing that Cruz is not eligible.

Cruz is a fine young man and a great American.

However, his father is a foreign national and as a result, he is not a natural born citizen of the United States, thus he is not eligible, due to the US Constitutional requirement that all President's must be such to qualify for the highest office.

So... doin' it again... just seems PROFOUNDLY foolish at this point.

But... as regrettable as THAT is... It's the black community that I feel the worst for.

I mean the election of obama has born out the worst accusations inherent in the worst of the racial stereotypes. And THAT is just a pitiful shame.

Cruz is a good man. HE might or might not qualify as good Presidential timber. But, the nationality of his father and the place of Ted's birth and the combination of those two things has no bearing whatsoever on whether Ted Cruz is Constitutionally eligible to be President. He was BORN a U.S. citizen and is thus a U.S. citizen from birth. He is an NBC.

Yes. It IS just that simple.

US Constitution...
'
Show us, don't tell us. Show us the US constitution saying that only those born to TWO US CITIZENS are allowed to be president. I'm looking at the text of the constitution right now And I don't see it.

I'm also looking at the dictionary. And it doesn't say what you claim either. That's your own source.

No problem...

Article 2 Section 1 USC:

"... No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President"

Feel better?

Well the nebulous 'left' you claim to cite isn't here. The birthers and their debunkers are.

Who are "The Birthers"?

Are they like "homophobes", which is a meaningless term conjured from the ether...

Those contesting Obama's eligibility to be president. Which would include you.

I don't contest the eligibility of obama. I state flat out, in no uncertain terms that obama is NOT eligible for the Presidency of the United States. And I state it on the irrefutable, incontestable, irrepressible FACT: obama IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES!

I know you do, birther.

What you can't do is back your definition of natural born citizen with anything more than your ability to type it. And you're contradicted by the United States Supreme Court on how natural born status is determined, along with your own source the dictionary.

The constitution itself is silent on the meaning of natural born.

And THAT rests directly upon the FACT that to BE a natural born citizen of the United States, one's citizenship MUST be the natural consequence of one's BIRTH and the ONLY way that one's citizenship can be the natural consequence of one's birth is that BOTH PARENTS MUST BE A US CITIZEN... wherein the BIRTH WHICH STEMS FROM SUCH, IS BY THE VERY NATURE OF THAT CIRCUMSTANCE ITSELF.

If its a 'fact', then it will be remarkably easy for you to establish factually. Backed by evidence. And remember, you've already cited the dictionary....and then ignored the dictionary.

I think the word you're looking for is 'opinion'. Because all you're doing is restating your opinion. Based on your opinion. Also known as the 'Begging the Question' fallacy.

So what else have you got?

Liberoids went batshit crazy when questions were asked about Obumbler's place of birth.

Now, still butthurt over that, they figure that they can "turn the tables" and seek some ironic solace by "challenging" Ted Cruz's Constitutional eligibility to be President -- since Cruz WAS born in Canada.

But then, they whinny and bray and whine and cry when their specious "arguments" get roundly, soundly, consistently and easily refuted.

Who are the 'Liberals' that are arguing that Canadian born Cruz is not eligible?

Not me- so I have been seeing only Conservative nut jobs like Stevie the Racist arguing that Cruz is not eligible.

However, his father is a foreign national and as a result, he is not a natural born citizen of the United States, thus he is not eligible, due to the US Constitutional requirement that all President's must be such to qualify for the highest office.

But... as regrettable as THAT is... It's the black community that I feel the worst for.

I mean the election of obama has born out the worst accusations inherent in the worst of the racial stereotypes. And THAT is just a pitiful shame.

Cruz is a good man. HE might or might not qualify as good Presidential timber. But, the nationality of his father and the place of Ted's birth and the combination of those two things has no bearing whatsoever on whether Ted Cruz is Constitutionally eligible to be President. He was BORN a U.S. citizen and is thus a U.S. citizen from birth. He is an NBC.

Cruz is an exemplary individual and a fine American. His father was a Foreign National... and yes.. Canada is not the US, despite their desperate desire to be counted as such... .

And as a result, he is not eligible for the Office of the United States. The Constitution is very clear.

US Constitution...
'

No problem...

Article 2 Section 1 USC:

"... No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President"

Feel better?

And where does it say that a natural born citizen is only someone born to two US parents?

I'm looking right at Article 2, Section One of the US Constitution. And there's no mention of it.

So what else have you got?

Cruz is an exemplary individual and a fine American. His father was a Foreign National... and yes.. Canada is not the US, despite their desperate desire to be counted as such... .

And as a result, he is not eligible for the Office of the United States. The Constitution is very clear.

You're just restating your personal opinion over and over. Surely you understand that typing the word 'fact' doesn't actually make it so. Surely you do.

And if the constitution is very clear that a natural born citizen is only someone born to two US parents.....then show us the constitution saying this.

You'll find you hallucinated any such citation.

And where does it say that a natural born citizen is only someone born to two US parents?

You're literally asking my where the phrase Natural Born Citizen, requires the only circumstance wherein citizenship comes naturally?

Do you have any sense of how pitiful that is?

You're just restating your personal opinion over and over. ...

Your re-concession is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader: Do you see how easy this is? Remember that there are only two steps to defeating a Leftist in debate:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

I know you do, birther... .

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And Keyes' tell in only 15 minutes. Well that was easy.

You can't show us the constitution saying that a natural born citizen is only someone born to two US citizens. You've ignored the Supreme Court indicating that natural born status follows PLACE of birth. You've ignored the dictionary saying the same thing....and it was your own source.

And predictably, you offer us your bizarre declaration of victory as you run.

Why even join a conversation you clearly not prepared to discuss?

You're literally asking my where the phrase Natural Born Citizen, requires the only circumstance wherein citizenship comes naturally?

Do you have any sense of how pitiful that is?

You seem confused, Keyes. You keep quoting yourself on the meaning of natural born. And no one gives a shit what you think, as you're clueless.

I'm asking you to quote the constitution saying that a natural born citizen is only someone born to two US parents. You've said the US constitution is 'very clear' on the matter. Yet you've still failed spectacularly to show us where in the constitution your definition is provided.

Probably because you hallucinated it there. The Constitution doesn't define natural born citizen.

Do you have anything other than your predictably meaningless citations of yourself?

You're just restating your personal opinion over and over. ...

Your re-concession is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader: Do you see how easy this is? Remember that there are only two steps to defeating a Leftist in debate:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

So its just you citing yourself as the supreme constitutional authority on the meaning of 'natural born' again?

When you have something other than your personal opinion to offer, feel free to post it.

As I pointed out to you already, I have seen posts from members of this board from the left side of the political spectrum who HAVE made that taunting and rather silly claim.

Well the nebulous 'left' you claim to cite isn't here. The birthers and their debunkers are. With Steven the racist conservative being the leading proponent of Cruz being ineligible. And we 'liberals' telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I already said that for the most part (and maybe entirely) you lefties aren't HERE in this thread.

And yes, the racist piece of crap Steve Is one of the mutts making the claim here in this thread.

I congratulate you HERE for telling a schmuck like Steve that he doesn't have the foggiest damn notion of what he's yammering about. He is not just a mindless racist twat, but he's also wrong on this topic in this thread. (He's almost always wrong no matter what thread he's in, but that's just him).

So you are just a troll who spews out crap and then runs away.

Not a shock.

wrong on all counts. No surprise.

Unlike you, I'm not trolling at all.

I didn't spew any crap. Would be nice if you could say the same. And you can't. Not honestly anyway..

Sure- look at this crap you posted

left wing liberal Dumbocraps like Fakey like to raise the fake "issue" of eligibility because they are miffed that their Obamessiah was actually questioned concerning HIS own eligibility.

Yet in the very thread you posted that pile of crap, it is liberals like myself who are the ones confronting idiot conservatives like Stevie the Racist and saying that Cruz is indeed eligible.

The only times I have seen any 'liberals' raise the issue of Cruz's eligiblity has been to mock Birthers who pretended to care about Obama's eligiblity but who are in love with Cruz.

You just wanted to take a cheap shot at liberals- because that is what you do.
for the love of God, would you please let this thread die....:rolleyes:

Neither his dad's nationality nor his place of birth controls.

He was born the son of an American citizen mom. he was as American as apple pie AT birth.

He was and he remains a natural born U.S. citizen and IS eligible therefore to be President.

The constitution is NOT all that clear since it simply used the term Natural Born citizen but did not define it. For the proper definition, you must use the historical and the judicial record. But as you have been told already, NOT ONE PORTION of the Constitution says ANYTHING about having to have BOTH parents be U.S. citizens.

Well the nebulous 'left' you claim to cite isn't here. The birthers and their debunkers are. With Steven the racist conservative being the leading proponent of Cruz being ineligible. And we 'liberals' telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I already said that for the most part (and maybe entirely) you lefties aren't HERE in this thread.

And yes, the racist piece of crap Steve Is one of the mutts making the claim here in this thread.

I congratulate you HERE for telling a schmuck like Steve that he doesn't have the foggiest damn notion of what he's yammering about. He is not just a mindless racist twat, but he's also wrong on this topic in this thread. (He's almost always wrong no matter what thread he's in, but that's just him).

So you are just a troll who spews out crap and then runs away.

Not a shock.

wrong on all counts. No surprise.

Unlike you, I'm not trolling at all.

I didn't spew any crap. Would be nice if you could say the same. And you can't. Not honestly anyway..

Sure- look at this crap you posted

left wing liberal Dumbocraps like Fakey like to raise the fake "issue" of eligibility because they are miffed that their Obamessiah was actually questioned concerning HIS own eligibility.

Yet in the very thread you posted that pile of crap, it is liberals like myself who are the ones confronting idiot conservatives like Stevie the Racist and saying that Cruz is indeed eligible.

The only times I have seen any 'liberals' raise the issue of Cruz's eligiblity has been to mock Birthers who pretended to care about Obama's eligiblity but who are in love with Cruz.

You just wanted to take a cheap shot at liberals- because that is what you do.
for the love of God, would you please let this thread die....:rolleyes:

Right after Cruz gets sworn in.

SEE what you started!??

:lol:

Look it up yourself.

The total ignorance of history displayed by some clowns on this site is astounding.
Great. :eusa_doh:. Same cowardly answer as illmeil too.

I take that as a concession that you're full of shit -- just so ya know. :thup:

Fauny thinks he can 'demand" evidence in every thread and about every post when it never bothers doing so itself.

Not taking the bait from fauny really seems to upset it.
You putz. No one can demand you prove your lies. But rest assured, everyone knows why you resist so vehemently.

You hapless rancid old clit: I wouldn't offer to prove up a lie. The lie is your denial, not my valid and truthful claim. Your idiotic "demand" was to show you what I had observed on some threads here in the past. I decline your idiotic invitation. Jump through your own hoops. If and when I stumble upon one or more of them, I will link them here. And you will do WHAT with that information?

That's what I thought. Get back to humping Obumbler's leg.

taunting? .... isn't there a board rule about that.
Funny how you'd cite that rule in such a one sided fashion.

By the way, cease and desist your taunting.

Forum List

Back