is ted cruz eligible to run ??

... Secondly, what I SAID (and have said since) is that numerous LIBERALS have attacked Cruz' alleged ineligibility based primarily on WHERE he was born.

Where he was born is quite literally irrelevant. If his parents were US citizens who happened to be abroad, he would still be a citizen, as a natural consequence of his parents being citizens. As he would have BORN FROM CITIZENSHIP.

Partly right. His MOM was a U.S. citizen. Thus, so is he. From the instant of birth. Even in Canada and even with a non Cunuck non U.S. citizen father.

His mother is a citizen... his father was Canadian. His citizenship is therefore DUAL, or split... doesn't matter to me how ya interpret it.

But, because of the duality or split nature of his citizenship, he is not a natural born citizen, unless you can run the clock back and arrange it so that his father was also a citizen, making his son, eligible for the Presidency of the US.

Fact. The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

... Secondly, what I SAID (and have said since) is that numerous LIBERALS have attacked Cruz' alleged ineligibility based primarily on WHERE he was born.

Where he was born is quite literally irrelevant. If his parents were US citizens who happened to be abroad, he would still be a citizen, as a natural consequence of his parents being citizens. As he would have BORN FROM CITIZENSHIP.

Partly right. His MOM was a U.S. citizen. Thus, so is he. From the instant of birth. Even in Canada and even with a non Cunuck non U.S. citizen father.

His mother is a citizen... his father was Canadian. His citizenship is therefore DUAL, or split... doesn't matter to me how ya interpret it.

But, because of the duality or split nature of his citizenship, he is not a natural born citizen, unless you can run the clock back and arrange it so that his father was also a citizen, making his son, eligible for the Presidency of the US.
Cruz was naturalized by birth in a foreign sovereignty.

Who are the 'Liberals' that are arguing that Canadian born Cruz is not eligible?

Not me- so I have been seeing only Conservative nut jobs like Stevie the Racist arguing that Cruz is not eligible.

Cruz is a fine young man and a great American.

However, his father is a foreign national and as a result, he is not a natural born citizen of the United States,!

A great example- only conservative nut jobs say Cruz is not eligible.

Cruz was naturalized by birth in a foreign sovereignty.

Who filed his naturalization papers- and where is his naturalization paperwork?

Fact. The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

Fact- the Supreme Court never said that a Natural Born citizen requires two citizen parents.

The so called "birthers" are the ones who claimed that Obumbler was born in Kenya.

NOooo... obama is the one who claimed that, which caused his publisher to claim it, which caused his Illinois Senatorial Website to claim it... and so on and so forth, until obama ran for President, at which time the websites were scrubbed and he became 'born in Hawaii'. Some people just know that the Constitution requires Kenyan born Senators to stay out of the Presidency and they refused to back down.

Nope. More birther bullshit.

You say that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. The woman who put the pamphlet in question contradicts you:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

In truth, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich is an eye witness and the world's leading authority on that pamphlet.

And of course, show us anything from his Senatorial Website to claim he was born in Kenya. You'll find you hallucinated that too.

In truth, all anyone has ever asked for is evidence and to this moment, no valid evidence has come to pass.

And Obama's COLB settled that issue in 2007. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You've simply ignored anything that you don't want to believe. Just like you ignored Miriam Goderich, the State of Hawaii, the Registrar of Records of Hawaii, Obama's COLB, an image of his LFBC sent by Hawaii, 2 separate confirmations by the State of Hawaii that Obama's LFBC image on the white house website matches their original records, the Secretary of State of Arizona confirming Obama was born in Hawaii, 2 newspapers where announcements of Obama's Hawaiian birth ran, and Chiyome Fukino the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii who confirmed Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.

There's nothing you won't ignore to cling to your little batshit conspiracy. But why would a rational person ignore any of what you do?

There is no reason.
Hawaii Dept.Of Health has never in any official statement attested that the online 2007 COLB released online in 2008 is authentic and released by them.

Actually- its right on their webpage.

And the State of Hawaii has officially and repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Liberoids went batshit crazy when questions were asked about Obumbler's place of birth.

Now, still butthurt over that, they figure that they can "turn the tables" and seek some ironic solace by "challenging" Ted Cruz's Constitutional eligibility to be President -- since Cruz WAS born in Canada.

But then, they whinny and bray and whine and cry when their specious "arguments" get roundly, soundly, consistently and easily refuted.

It's actually funny to watch.

Who are the 'Liberals' that are arguing that Canadian born Cruz is not eligible?

Not me- so I have been seeing only Conservative nut jobs like Stevie the Racist arguing that Cruz is not eligible.

However, his father is a foreign national and as a result, he is not a natural born citizen of the United States, thus he is not eligible, due to the US Constitutional requirement that all President's must be such to qualify for the highest office.

As is nearly always the case, the founders of the United States and the Framers of the Constitution, sought to protect the Constitution, by only allowing those whose were born to TWO US CITIZENS, thus providing the highest likelihood that the individual would have been exposed to, thus would recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the principles on which the Constitution was written and which define America itself... and we have seen through the obama-nation, the catastrophic potential of allowing subversive factions turn from that high principle, as the one singular example of if a non-natural born citizen being appointed president, may well have crippled the United States.

So... doin' it again... just seems PROFOUNDLY foolish at this point.

But... as regrettable as THAT is... It's the black community that I feel the worst for.

I mean the election of obama has born out the worst accusations inherent in the worst of the racial stereotypes. And THAT is just a pitiful shame.

Cruz is a good man. HE might or might not qualify as good Presidential timber. But, the nationality of his father and the place of Ted's birth and the combination of those two things has no bearing whatsoever on whether Ted Cruz is Constitutionally eligible to be President. He was BORN a U.S. citizen and is thus a U.S. citizen from birth. He is an NBC.

Yes. It IS just that simple.

Cruz is an exemplary individual and a fine American. His father was a Foreign National... and yes.. Canada is not the US, despite their desperate desire to be counted as such... .

And as a result, he is not eligible for the Office of the United States. The Constitution is very clear.

Neither his dad's nationality nor his place of birth controls.

He was born the son of an American citizen mom. he was as American as apple pie AT birth.

He was and he remains a natural born U.S. citizen and IS eligible therefore to be President.

The constitution is NOT all that clear since it simply used the term Natural Born citizen but did not define it. For the proper definition, you must use the historical and the judicial record. But as you have been told already, NOT ONE PORTION of the Constitution says ANYTHING about having to have BOTH parents be U.S. citizens.
Cruz is a citizen by statute since he was born outside the United States Jurisdiction. A statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be made into a natural born citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

The so called "birthers" are the ones who claimed that Obumbler was born in Kenya.

NOooo... obama is the one who claimed that, which caused his publisher to claim it, which caused his Illinois Senatorial Website to claim it... and so on and so forth, until obama ran for President, at which time the websites were scrubbed and he became 'born in Hawaii'..

Even World Nut Daily knows that in 1990 newspapers were showing Barack Obama as being born in Hawaii- courtesy of WND:
upload_2015-3-17_15-15-26.png

However, his father is a foreign national and as a result, he is not a natural born citizen of the United States, thus he is not eligible, due to the US Constitutional requirement that all President's must be such to qualify for the highest office.

As is nearly always the case, the founders of the United States and the Framers of the Constitution, sought to protect the Constitution, by only allowing those whose were born to TWO US CITIZENS, thus providing the highest likelihood that the individual would have been exposed to, thus would recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the principles on which the Constitution was written and which define America itself... and we have seen through the obama-nation, the catastrophic potential of allowing subversive factions turn from that high principle, as the one singular example of if a non-natural born citizen being appointed president, may well have crippled the United States.

But... as regrettable as THAT is... It's the black community that I feel the worst for.

I mean the election of obama has born out the worst accusations inherent in the worst of the racial stereotypes. And THAT is just a pitiful shame.

Cruz is a good man. HE might or might not qualify as good Presidential timber. But, the nationality of his father and the place of Ted's birth and the combination of those two things has no bearing whatsoever on whether Ted Cruz is Constitutionally eligible to be President. He was BORN a U.S. citizen and is thus a U.S. citizen from birth. He is an NBC.

Cruz is an exemplary individual and a fine American. His father was a Foreign National... and yes.. Canada is not the US, despite their desperate desire to be counted as such... .

And as a result, he is not eligible for the Office of the United States. The Constitution is very clear.

He was born the son of an American citizen mom. he was as American as apple pie AT birth.

He was and he remains a natural born U.S. citizen and IS eligible therefore to be President.

The constitution is NOT all that clear since it simply used the term Natural Born citizen but did not define it. For the proper definition, you must use the historical and the judicial record. But as you have been told already, NOT ONE PORTION of the Constitution says ANYTHING about having to have BOTH parents be U.S. citizens.
Cruz is a citizen by statute since he was born outside the United States Jurisdiction. A statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be made into a natural born citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Dear Steve_McGarrett
Enough people have been in agreement to interpret the citizenship of the Mother (of McCain, Obama and Cruz) to make them eligible as citizens. Because the Constitution did not define natural born, people have stretched this.

If the Courts settle it, fine, but it doesn't look like that's enough to change the minds of the people.

Honestly, Steve, I believe we need to be looking at defining terms of citizenship, and terms of revoking it if people
commit premeditated crimes and refuse to cooperate with authorities to respect due process and equal justice.

If we checked Constitutional limits on Corporations so they aren't abused to hijack parties, media or govt, then we wouldn't HAVE to worry if candidates are from here or there if officials can't do damage anyway like they can when Corporate interests mix with govt unconstitutionally. We have more serious issues with the system to address, REGARDLESS who gets into office and where they were born. The system should work to represent the people REGARDLESS who holds the office; it shouldn't depend on specific people, but on principles and points of consensus where the people AGREE on policies -- regardless who plays what role to pass or reform laws. Like a well written play can be performed by any number of casts and still tell the same story.

I believe we need to be looking at revising the roles and positions of President and VP to where it doesn't matter if someone is natural born or not, there is agreement what these positions are bound to execute and not get out of hand with authority anyway. If the positions are set up properly, and the requirements of citizenship and govt roles are agreed upon (and issue of political beliefs are required to be kept within the party and out of govt) this issue of voting and eligibility will not even be a problem like it is right now. There is a whole context of issues that need to be addressed, and this one will take care of itself.

Last edited:
Noo. His publicist listed it inaccurately on some propaganda piece like for a dust jacket?

So its just you citing yourself as the supreme constitutional authority on the meaning of 'natural born' again?

How about Webster's Dictionary?

Natural: As a consequence of the nature of something

Born: existing as a result of birth

Citizen: a legally recognized subject or national of a state...

With me so far?

So when we place those concepts together it looks like this: Natural Born Citizen: As a consequence of the nature of existing as a result of birth by those individuals legally recognized as subjects or nationals of a state.

Now that's a lot to take in for you. But you take your time. Do you see how the citizenship is a natural consequence of the birth, stemming from the joining of one male and one female citizen? And this without regard to the law, or where the birth occurred... the citizenship is a natural consequence of BEING BORN TO CITIZENS.

There's absolutely NOTHING complex about any of it... yet there you are completely stymied by it.

I expect that there's a clue in there, somewhere.
Seriously? You didn't get bitch-slapped enough last time you tried this idiocy??

Let's start with the low hanging fruit ...

Your claim that Webster's defines "natural" 'As a consequence of the nature of something'

... show me where you found that ...

Natural - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

In fact, even Google can't find it ... No results found for "a consequence of the nature of something".

NOooo... obama is the one who claimed that, which caused his publisher to claim it, which caused his Illinois Senatorial Website to claim it... and so on and so forth, until obama ran for President, at which time the websites were scrubbed and he became 'born in Hawaii'. Some people just know that the Constitution requires Kenyan born Senators to stay out of the Presidency and they refused to back down.

You say that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. The woman who put the pamphlet in question contradicts you:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to

Dear Steve_McGarrett
Enough people have been in agreement to interpret the citizenship of the Mother (of McCain, Obama and Cruz) to make them eligible as citizens. Because the Constitution did not define natural born, people have stretched this.

If the Courts settle it, fine, but it doesn't look like that's enough to change the minds of the people.

Honestly, Steve, I believe we need to be looking at defining terms of citizenship, and terms of revoking it if people
commit premeditated crimes and refuse to cooperate with authorities to respect due process and equal justice.

I believe we need to be looking at revising the roles and positions of President and VP to where it doesn't matter if someone is natural born or not, there is agreement what these positions are bound to execute and not get out of hand with authority anyway. If the positions are set up properly, and the requirements of citizenship and govt roles are agreed upon (and issue of political beliefs are required to be kept within the party and out of govt) this issue of voting and eligibility will not even be a problem like it is right now. There is a whole context of issues that need to be addressed, and this one will take care of itself.
Where do you get that McCains mother was a issue in his birth controversy?

NOooo... obama is the one who claimed that, which caused his publisher to claim it, which caused his Illinois Senatorial Website to claim it... and so on and so forth, until obama ran for President, at which time the websites were scrubbed and he became 'born in Hawaii'..

Even World Nut Daily knows that in 1990 newspapers were showing Barack Obama as being born in Hawaii- courtesy of WND:
View attachment 38042
But there was no direct quote from Obama himself in any those 1990 articles where he stated he was born in Hawaii. Where do you think they got that assumption he was?

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to

Dear Steve_McGarrett

I'm saying just having one parent was considered enough to be called a citizen and considered eligible.

As for me, do you really want my opinion because nobody seems to like it.
I believe these political parties are like religious organizations. So I am not into this idea of imposing
one party's leaders and beliefs on others PERIOD. I believe it is violating equal religious freedom,
it is discriminating by creed, and it is abusing govt and party and media to bully which undermines equal protection
and representation. Don't agree at all. I have my own proposals to organize by party to keep beliefs out of govt.
And go back to govt under Constitutional principles that are central where everyone agrees.
And quit nitpicking over each other's party reps or leaders. Let each group have their own.
Quit imposing on each other and nobody has to argue to throw anyone out of office if you let rule of law be fair to all.
and keep these religious and political beliefs OUT of govt EXCEPT where people agree it should be public policy.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

In truth, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich is an eye witness and the world's leading authority on that pamphlet.

And of course, show us anything from his Senatorial Website to claim he was born in Kenya. You'll find you hallucinated that too.

In truth, all anyone has ever asked for is evidence and to this moment, no valid evidence has come to pass.

And Obama's COLB settled that issue in 2007. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You've simply ignored anything that you don't want to believe. Just like you ignored Miriam Goderich, the State of Hawaii, the Registrar of Records of Hawaii, Obama's COLB, an image of his LFBC sent by Hawaii, 2 separate confirmations by the State of Hawaii that Obama's LFBC image on the white house website matches their original records, the Secretary of State of Arizona confirming Obama was born in Hawaii, 2 newspapers where announcements of Obama's Hawaiian birth ran, and Chiyome Fukino the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii who confirmed Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.

There's nothing you won't ignore to cling to your little batshit conspiracy. But why would a rational person ignore any of what you do?

There is no reason.
Hawaii Dept.Of Health has never in any official statement attested that the online 2007 COLB released online in 2008 is authentic and released by them.
Why lie?

It's stamped with the state registrar's certification, which is Hawaii's way of stating it's authentic and released by them.

Furthermore, we have the Director of Health stating...

Dr. Chiyome Fukino said:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

View attachment 38042
But there was no direct quote from Obama himself in any those 1990 articles where he stated he was born in Hawaii. Where do you think they got that assumption he was?

Why would I care?

There is no direct quote in the 1991 pamphlet either- but in 5 publications in 1990 Obama is referred to as having been born in Hawaii.

And then again in 1993.

And of course in 1995- he specifically states in his autobiography that he was born in Hawaii.

Dear Steve_McGarrett

I'm saying just having one parent was considered enough to be called a citizen and considered eligible.
You have it wrong. A Citizen is not what it takes to be eligible.

View attachment 38042

Why would I care?

There is no direct quote in the 1991 pamphlet either- but in 5 publications in 1990 Obama is referred to as having been born in Hawaii.

And then again in 1993.

And of course in 1995- he specifically states in his autobiography that he was born in Hawaii.
So where did those 1990 article writers get the notion Obama was born in Hawaii?

Miriam Goderich

There is no reason.
Why lie?

It's stamped with the state registrar's certification, which is Hawaii's way of stating it's authentic and released by them.

Furthermore, we have the Director of Health stating...

Dr. Chiyome Fukino said:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."
Her statement is now contradicted and can't be taken as truthful since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, after a lengthy investigation found, the birth document released on April 27, 2011 to be a 100% forgery.

View attachment 38042

Why would I care?

And then again in 1993.

So where did those 1990 article writers get the notion Obama was born in Hawaii?
Why would I care?

And then again in 1993.

Forum List

Back