is ted cruz eligible to run ??

The so called "birthers" are the ones who claimed that Obumbler was born in Kenya.

NOooo... obama is the one who claimed that, which caused his publisher to claim it, which caused his Illinois Senatorial Website to claim it... and so on and so forth, until obama ran for President, at which time the websites were scrubbed and he became 'born in Hawaii'. Some people just know that the Constitution requires Kenyan born Senators to stay out of the Presidency and they refused to back down.

Nope. More birther bullshit.

You say that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. The woman who put the pamphlet in question contradicts you:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

In truth, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich is an eye witness and the world's leading authority on that pamphlet.

And of course, show us anything from his Senatorial Website to claim he was born in Kenya. You'll find you hallucinated that too.

In truth, all anyone has ever asked for is evidence and to this moment, no valid evidence has come to pass.

And Obama's COLB settled that issue in 2007. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You've simply ignored anything that you don't want to believe. Just like you ignored Miriam Goderich, the State of Hawaii, the Registrar of Records of Hawaii, Obama's COLB, an image of his LFBC sent by Hawaii, 2 separate confirmations by the State of Hawaii that Obama's LFBC image on the white house website matches their original records, the Secretary of State of Arizona confirming Obama was born in Hawaii, 2 newspapers where announcements of Obama's Hawaiian birth ran, and Chiyome Fukino the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii who confirmed Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.

There's nothing you won't ignore to cling to your little batshit conspiracy. But why would a rational person ignore any of what you do?

There is no reason.
Hawaii Dept.Of Health has never in any official statement attested that the online 2007 COLB released online in 2008 is authentic and released by them.
Why lie?

It's stamped with the state registrar's certification, which is Hawaii's way of stating it's authentic and released by them.

Furthermore, we have the Director of Health stating...

Dr. Chiyome Fukino said:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."
Her statement is now contradicted and can't be taken as truthful since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, after a lengthy investigation found, the birth document released on April 27, 2011 to be a 100% forgery.

You can believe whatever you want.

Dr. Fukino's testimony would be accepted in any court as expert testimony by an eyewitness.

The former used car salesman has yet to provide any admissable evidence to support any of his claims.

'lengthy investigation'- lol- cutting and pasting from Birther websites is not a lengthy investigation.

The so called "birthers" are the ones who claimed that Obumbler was born in Kenya.

NOooo... obama is the one who claimed that, which caused his publisher to claim it, which caused his Illinois Senatorial Website to claim it... and so on and so forth, until obama ran for President, at which time the websites were scrubbed and he became 'born in Hawaii'. Some people just know that the Constitution requires Kenyan born Senators to stay out of the Presidency and they refused to back down.

You say that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. The woman who put the pamphlet in question contradicts you:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

In truth, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich is an eye witness and the world's leading authority on that pamphlet.

And of course, show us anything from his Senatorial Website to claim he was born in Kenya. You'll find you hallucinated that too.

In truth, all anyone has ever asked for is evidence and to this moment, no valid evidence has come to pass.

And Obama's COLB settled that issue in 2007. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You've simply ignored anything that you don't want to believe. Just like you ignored Miriam Goderich, the State of Hawaii, the Registrar of Records of Hawaii, Obama's COLB, an image of his LFBC sent by Hawaii, 2 separate confirmations by the State of Hawaii that Obama's LFBC image on the white house website matches their original records, the Secretary of State of Arizona confirming Obama was born in Hawaii, 2 newspapers where announcements of Obama's Hawaiian birth ran, and Chiyome Fukino the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii who confirmed Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States.

There's nothing you won't ignore to cling to your little batshit conspiracy. But why would a rational person ignore any of what you do?

There is no reason.
Hawaii Dept.Of Health has never in any official statement attested that the online 2007 COLB released online in 2008 is authentic and released by them.
Why lie?

It's stamped with the state registrar's certification, which is Hawaii's way of stating it's authentic and released by them.

Dr. Chiyome Fukino said:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."
Her statement is now contradicted and can't be taken as truthful since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, after a lengthy investigation found, the birth document released on April 27, 2011 to be a 100% forgery.
Contradicted by whom? Quote them........

... Secondly, what I SAID (and have said since) is that numerous LIBERALS have attacked Cruz' alleged ineligibility based primarily on WHERE he was born.

Where he was born is quite literally irrelevant. If his parents were US citizens who happened to be abroad, he would still be a citizen, as a natural consequence of his parents being citizens. As he would have BORN FROM CITIZENSHIP.

Partly right. His MOM was a U.S. citizen. Thus, so is he. From the instant of birth. Even in Canada and even with a non Cunuck non U.S. citizen father.

His mother is a citizen... his father was Canadian. His citizenship is therefore DUAL, or split... doesn't matter to me how ya interpret it.

But, because of the duality or split nature of his citizenship, he is not a natural born citizen, unless you can run the clock back and arrange it so that his father was also a citizen, making his son, eligible for the Presidency of the US.
Cruz was naturalized by birth in a foreign sovereignty.

I agree... Cruz is a citizen. A fine man, a powerful intellect and a strong leader, who fully recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the principles that define America... thus he is a great American and IF he were qualified for the office, he would make a wonderful President.

But he is not a natural born citizen and therefore, sadly, he is not qualified to hold the office.

Of course, neither is the Brown Clown... a low-rent race hustler that defines the worst elements of the lowest racial stereotypes.

LOL! Do you realize that ANYONE who back on 2008, who projected what obama's Presidency would look like today, IF HE WON~ ... DESCRIBING IT PERFECTLY AS IT EXISTS TODAY, that person would have been painted as a PROFOUND RACIST!

I'm saying just having one parent was considered enough to be called a citizen and considered eligible.

Just being 'a citizen' is not what qualifies one to be President.

The Framers assigned the office of the Presidency, to a MUCH higher standard; that of the Natural Born Citizen.

And all anyone need to is to examine the catastrophe of the obama presidency to see WHY they did so.

Where we look at Cruz and say that he is a natural born citizen because his mother was a citizen, we disregard the simple, but excruciatingly important distinction in a citizen and a natural born citizen.

AND in that one rationalization, EVEN IF CRUZ NEVER BECOMES PRESIDENT, you FOREVER SET THE THRESHOLD FOR QUALIFYING PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES AS THAT OF FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANTS BORN IN THE US TO A US CITIZEN.

The potential for such being BEYOND CATASTROPHIC.

Do you know when Hawaii became a state?

Do you know how states acquire representation in the US Legislature?

Do you know that Hawaii was issuing Birth Certificates for any child brought to Hawaii, where the Parents could show Hawaiian residency?

Miriam Goderich

There is no reason.
Why lie?

Dr. Chiyome Fukino said:

Dr. Fukino's testimony would be accepted in any court as expert testimony by an eyewitness.

The former used car salesman has yet to provide any admissable evidence to support any of his claims.

'lengthy investigation'- lol- cutting and pasting from Birther websites is not a lengthy investigation.

Cutting and pasting birther websites.....after taking 5 figure bribes from said birthers. And then lying about it for years.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

My favorite was the indignation with which Zullo replied when asked if he'd been taking bribes:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

And then, one day later, when faced with the evidence:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And shockingly, it was this same Bill Wolf that Zullo aped, word for word.

Gee, if I send Zullo a $10,000 bribe, will his 'investigation' quote me word for word too?

If you have an argument to make, make it. So far, you've offered us nothing but baseless speculation and innuendo.

Do you know that Hawaii was issuing Birth Certificates for any child brought to Hawaii, where the Parents could show Hawaiian residency?

Not a birth certificate that says the child was born in Hawaii. Which Obama's does.

Try again.

I'm saying just having one parent was considered enough to be called a citizen and considered eligible.

Just being 'a citizen' is not what qualifies one to be President.

The Framers assigned the office of the Presidency, to a MUCH higher standard; that of the Natural Born Citizen.

Its what 'natural born' means that breaks your silly conspiracy. As English Common Law, the Supreme Court and even the dictionary all cite place of birth as defining natural born status.

And you ignore them all. Its unlikely the Supreme Court will.

Miriam Goderich

There is no reason.
Why lie?

Dr. Chiyome Fukino said:

Yet the State of Hawaii, at the request of the Secretary of State of Arizona Ken Bennett, formally confirmed that the image of the LFBC you call a 'forgery' was 100% accurate and matched their original records.

A 100% accurate 'forgery'? Even for a birther, that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

And of course, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has never released any official report backing anything you've said.

None of which has anything to do with Obama or anything in the post you responded to. :eusa_doh:

And why am I still waiting for you to reveal where you got your definition for "natural" from?

as a consequence of the nature of something

Google can't even find that, no less Webster's.

[
your just deliberately confusing the issue............the ark case is about citizenship in general....not about requirements to be president ...Jays letter shows their intentions......if they changed their minds............they needed to change the Constitution.........which they didnt

Jay's letter shows exactly what it shows- and nothing more.

I notice now that the word born was underlined in the Jay letter......providing even more confirmation

and let me say that if the Wong case says something different then WONG IS WRONG....

[
your just deliberately confusing the issue............the ark case is about citizenship in general....not about requirements to be president ...Jays letter shows their intentions......if they changed their minds............they needed to change the Constitution.........which they didnt

I notice now that the word born was underlined in the Jay letter......providing even more confirmation

and let me say that if the Wong case says something different then WONG IS WRONG....

The issue is...who is a foreigner? Per English common law, natural born status follows place of birth. So if you're born under the laws of the King, you are a natural born subject of the King. Not a 'foreigner'.

A fact that Wong Kim Ark confirms.

[

The issue is...who is a foreigner? Per English common law, natural born status follows place of birth. So if you're born under the laws of the King, you are a natural born subject of the King. Not a 'foreigner'.

A fact that Wong Kim Ark confirms.

you keep saying "follows place of birth" as if that helps your case in favor of Cruz?????....he was born in Canada!

no the Constitution allows for uniform rules on naturalization.....that is different from the requirements to be president.

Cruz was born under the queen...makes him a British subject then in your view???

Wong was wrong if it said otherwise....(tho I dont think it does)

you keep saying "follows place of birth" as if that helps your case in favor of Cruz?????....he was born in Canada!

Directly, it doesn't help Cruz in the slightest. Nor is it the basis of my argument of the eligibility of Cruz.

That would be the Naturalization Act of 1790. Which recognized that the children of US citizens born outside the US were natural born. This act demonstrated that 'natural born' status is subject to US statutory law, and can be defined legislatively.

Current US law only recognizes citizens at birth (natural born) and citizens after birth (naturalized). There is no third type. Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born.

Cruz was born under the queen...makes him a British subject then in your view???

Oh, Cruz is clearly a natural born Canadian. But he's also a natural born US citizen. And its the latter designation that relates immediately to his eligibility to be president.

Oh that's mighty white of ya. But I get the sense is that you're offering that courtesy, so that you can rationalize the absurdity that YOU 'CHOOSE" to BELIEVE.

SPECIFICALLY... What are the elements essential to "Dr, Fukino's" expertise?

(Reader, you're going to see a bout of reticence suddenly strike the above cited contributor. In that the good Doctor has no 'expertise' in the relevant issues.)

SPECIFICALLY... What are the elements essential to "Dr, Fukino's" expertise?

That she personally inspected the original vital documents. And confirmed that they exist and that Obama's place of birth is Hawaii.

A fact later reiterated by Alvin Onaka, the Registrar of Hawaii in response to a request for verification of information about Obama's Hawaiian birth by Secretary of State of Arizona Ken Bennett. With Bennet (just like all other offical sources) confirming Obama is eligible to be president:

Arizona's secretary of state says Hawaii's verification of President Barack Obama's birth records meets necessary requirements and that the president's name will appear on Arizona's ballot in the fall....

....Bennett said Wednesday that Hawaii has officially confirmed the information on a copy of Obama's birth certificate as accurate.

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official Fox News

And yet you, my little birther, ignore Dr. Fukino, ignore Alvin Onaka, ignore Ken Bennett, ignore Obama's COLB, ignore the State of Hawaii, ignore the image of Obama's LFBC, ignore any source that contradicts your silly conspiracy.

Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

Directly, it doesn't help Cruz in the slightest. Nor is it the basis of my argument of the eligibility of Cruz.

That would be the Naturalization Act of 1790. Which recognized that the children of US citizens born outside the US were natural born. This act demonstrated that 'natural born' status is subject to US statutory law, and can be defined legislatively.

Current US law only recognizes citizens at birth (natural born) and citizens after birth (naturalized). There is no third type. Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born.

Oh, Cruz is clearly a natural born Canadian. But he's also a natural born US citizen. And its the latter designation that relates immediately to his eligibility to be president.

I dont see how you can keep saying naturalization is natural born....if the naturalization act of 1790 said that....it was wrong....probably just a mistake in wording.....regardless....they didn't have the ability to change the Constitution by legislation.

and quit bringing up "follows place of birth" then .....it hurts your own argument.

and this is the last thing I will say on the subject to you...you have proven yourself impervious to logic.

I dont see how you can keep saying naturalization is natural born

I've said no such thing. In fact, I've said quite the opposite:

A citizen at birth is not 'naturalized'.

....if the naturalization act of 1790 said that....it was wrong....probably just a mistake in wording.....regardless....they didn't have the ability to change the Constitution by legislation.

Says you. Yet 8 of the 11 members of the committee on eligibility requirements for the President in the Constitutional convention were members of the first congress, which passed the 1790 Naturalization Act.

They never objected to extending natural born status to those born outside the US to US parents.

I don't consider you citing you to be an authoritative source on the 'will of the founders'.

and quit up "follows place of birth" then .....it hurts your own argument.

Not at all. As the English common law definition of natural born has no effect on later legislative acts that extended the meaning of natural born. My argument is as simple as 'before and after'.

and this is the last thing I will say on the subject to you...you have proven yourself impervious to logic

Says you, citing you. And your source kinda sucks.

Forum List

Back