Is the democratic party becoming the party for LGBT issues first?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
The new Disney buzz llighting movie has a same sex kiss scene in it. From what I've seen their has been more done to make the LGBT life style normal than anything else in the democratic party and some things done quietly.

They're becoming the party that hates tradition and everything that has made sense for the past 2 million years of human evolution. They're insane.
-They're the party of turning everyone gay and trans! I am NOT kidding. This ties into the fact that they hate humanity! Feminist I've heard from think that being gay is the only relationship that should exist and such gray haired pieces of crap have a lot of control over our children as they are a college professor.
-Anti-Family
-Anti-Father
-Anti-American
-Anti-American heritage and founder. Wonder why those college students are pulling down those statues of our founders? Think about it.
-Anti-poor as their policies promote higher prices and would love to see the end of cars.
-Pro-racial division and hatred! Yes sir wee!!! They say that living together with the world is our strength, but then do everything in their power to promote division and violence.
-Anti-human. Seriously there are some of the left that hate our species and want us gone.

If you're voting democratic then you're anti-American and are probably insane.

Last edited:
The new Disney buzz llighting movie has a same sex kiss scene in it. From what I've seen their has been more done to make the LGBT life style normal than anything else in the democratic party and some things done quietly.
Any tongue for the kiddies?

I hear the movie has been banned in Asia and the Middle East because of it.

What have here in America are a few monolithically powerful people, and I use the term 'people' quite loosely, who believe mankind at large or the sweating, breeding masses of it are not fit to live. The LGBT movement is another one of their cult attempts to slow down human reproduction at the peasant level. From the bottom dregs of society up LGBT has become a religion as compelling and binding and forceful in its spread as any other in human history. Of course these grassroots queer rights groups think they are fighting for equality when in fact they are serving masters whose only goal is depopulation and death.

Forum List

Back