Is the extreme rights opposition to Ukraine support based on hatred of Biden ?

Do the actions taken seem to be accomplishing that goal? They have kept Russia from taking over the country but are not driving them out we now have a stalemate with no end in sight.
Maybe we need to up the level of support to bring it to an end.

I think the first step is an immediate armistice and peace talks between the two parties where they can air out their differences and come to a negotiated peace. Remember that there are a lot of ethnic Russians residing in Ukraine.
Russia needsto pull out before any talks can have meaning,You cannot reward putin for his barbarity.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Hunter's coke and prostitution and God knows what else the family is involved in.

President Trump suggested to his Ukraine counterpart that maybe he should look into Biden's activities in their realm and apparently Zelenskyy followed his suggestion and is now using it to extort Sleepy Joe.
The fact that Hunter is a shit, means nothing to me.

Some of the right’s unwarranted opposition to defending Ukraine centers around resentment concerning Trump’s failed attempt to extort Zelensky into providing damaging information on Joe Biden – an act of treason that resulted in Trump’s first impeachment.

There’s also conservatives’ admiration for Putin, along with other despots and dictators – perceived as ‘strong’ and ‘decisive,’ many conservatives find it impossible to oppose Putin, a fellow illiberal neo-fascist and authoritarian.

Last, we have the blind partisan right who in knee-jerk fashion will oppose anything President Biden does.
Neocons.jpg

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

What would you have done differently.

In part I suppose that to be the case. That and Hollywood liberals support Ukraine so trailer park conservatives hate them by default. Gag reflexes are so much easier than spending 5 minutes think things through you know.

Russian aggression is costing all of us. Its cheaper to fight them in Ukraine than it would be in Poland. Isolationism never works. let |Russia go and you will be fighting China next..
The. Europe needs to put up or shut up, the United States has contributed over double than all other countries combined. Haven’t you in the past criticized the USA‘s involvement in world affairs, but when it benefits you, you are all for it. Why should we support a country with a deplorable human rights issues right up to the invasion. Ukraine is much like Russia, just smaller. Why didn’t NATO step in a long time ago? Why is it now our problem, our working middle class‘ problem? You are always complaining about our income inequity but now it is okay? You are always claiming we need to protect gay and lesbian rights but now you want us to support a country that beats and kills them? Why? Ukraine is a terrible country, just like Russia and you can’t. believe anything they say, their press is controlled by the government but it is okay because of Russia? A former superpower who has taken a year to get nowhere in this war, why?

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

What would you have done differently.
It's their hatred of Biden & the fact that their orange knuckle dragger was impeached for trying to blackmail Zelensky in exchange for him helping scumbag Trump's reelection which was one hell of a FAIL.

I think its in the wests long term interests to stop russian expansion.
If we dont then it will embolden them.
Same happened with Hitler. He didnt invade Poland first.
Better to stop them in Ukraine than in a nato country.
You're afraid of Russian expansion? Seriously? Which NATO ally are they going to grab?

You're afraid of Russian expansion? Seriously? Which NATO ally are they going to grab?
They have a bigger army than mosr nato countries. It would be stupid of them to tackle any of us. But with someone like trump in charge who knows. They might fancy their chances.

I think its in the wests long term interests to stop russian expansion.
If we dont then it will embolden them.
Same happened with Hitler. He didnt invade Poland first.
Better to stop them in Ukraine than in a nato country.

Russia will be stopped when they try to advance into Israel.

We have no business being in Ukraine. None at all. The only business we have is the corrupt ukrainian and us govt using it as a laundromat. That's all.

I don't support the "right". I also do not support what Biden is doing.
What Biden is doing??? So you support Putin and his rapists and mass murderers taking over Ukraine and going onto others next? Maybe show China our weakness so they can attack Taiwan?

What Biden is doing??? So you support Putin and his rapists and mass murderers taking over Ukraine and going onto others next? Maybe show China our weakness so they can attack Taiwan?

I support the agreement Russia wanted to avoid war. No eastward expansion of NATO.

Zelensky hasnt invaded anywhere. Putin is the invader.

Let's see, Hussein did nothing as Russia took Crimea.
Kiev bombed the Eastern Provinces (Who wanted to become a part of Russia) for 8 years.
Kiev waged a Sniper war on those same Eastern Provinces for those same 8 years.
US funded Bio Labs all over the Ukraine.

Tommy this what happens when people like you only get their news from either our MSM or your Sky News.

I support the agreement Russia wanted to avoid war. No eastward expansion of NATO.
Russia would have found another reason to seize Ukraine land They were under NO THREAT by NATO They are the instigators of this war

Forum List

Back