Is the extreme rights opposition to Ukraine support based on hatred of Biden ?

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

What would you have done differently.
Probably but only because the Bidens and Ukraine have been big time grifters.

Joetard only wants to SWAT Putin and Russia because the rest of his Administration so far, has been an abysmal failure.
Trump plays grabass with Putin in the hope that he won't release the pee tape.

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

No. It's because we know what happened when the USSR fell, what happened in 2004 and 2014, and how Ukraine bombed ethnic Russians living in Eastern Ukraine for 8 years

Former Ukrainian Money Laundering (Finance) Minister went on Bloomberg to suggest the Money Laundering Operation will need $1,000,000,000,000 to "rebuild"

Yep.

100%.

A lot of people are suspect of Ukraine's leadership because of their associations with the Biden Crime Family for sure.

Does Zelenskyy have all of the dirt of the Bidens and is he using it to fulfill his expansionist dreams?

There is a lot of reason to think exactly that. Remember Hunter Biden's employment in Ukraine, that he got with Zero experience?
The American right wing support fascism World wide so no surprise they support the Ruzzian invasion of a Democratic sovereign nation. A reminder the GOP does not support democracy in the United States either.

Forum List

Back