Is the extreme rights opposition to Ukraine support based on hatred of Biden ?

Joetard only wants to SWAT Putin and Russia because the rest of his Administration so far, has been an abysmal failure.

The Democrats still hold a grudge because Putin countered Obama on Syria and then gave Snowden refuge.

Takes two to tango and no one else. The Ukrainians don't hate or blame the Russians in general and vice-versa. This is an extremely complex, limited dispute directly involving no NATO members. Biden (the MIC) deliberately aggravated the situation by obviously bombing the pipeline -- a war crime that neither he nor any U.S. leader will ever cop to -- even though all know no one else could have possibly done it.

As I've stated, other than continually urging them to seek a diplomatic solution we should get TF out, let them get it sorted, and simply accept whatever the ultimate outcome may be. Same for Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., etc., etc. War solves nothing. The survivors still need to discover a mutually agreeable way to live together, regardless of what the supposed "Winner" may or may not dictate later.
And once they have Ukraine what next ? Poland ? Isolationism doesnt work for anyone apart from the likes of hitler and putin.

It occurs to me that the OP (Tommy) is a troll for the establishment deep state and is benefiting from the billions American taxpayers are being forced to send to Europe.

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

What would you have done differently.
Those people are not extreme. The assholes in power are extreme. But tell me just one extreme thing you think they advocate.

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

Why do you say hate?

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Hunter's coke and prostitution and God knows what else the family is involved in.

President Trump suggested to his Ukraine counterpart that maybe he should look into Biden's activities in their realm and apparently Zelenskyy followed his suggestion and is now using it to extort Sleepy Joe.
HERE WE HAVE THIS DRUNKEN SEX CRAVED DRUG ADDICT,
WHO HAS CONTROL OF MASSES OF MONEY
EFFECTS WORLD POLITICS
AND SOME HOW CONTROLS WORLD LEADERS
AND THE ART WORLD!
SOME HOW i FIND THAT HARD TO BELEIVE,
AT THE VERY LEAST ITS OVER KILL TO THE MAX.

A lot of people are suspect of Ukraine's leadership because of their associations with the Biden Crime Family for sure.

Does Zelenskyy have all of the dirt of the Bidens and is he using it to fulfill his expansionist dreams?

There is a lot of reason to think exactly that. Remember Hunter Biden's employment in Ukraine, that he got with Zero experience?
So you answered that with a yes...

Hunter wasn't hired by Ukraine but by Ukrainian business and he had a lot more experience than Ivanka...

^ Uninformed ignoramus
Hey you Russian stooge are more Nazis in Florida than in Ukraine.
20230227_215207.jpg

And once they have Ukraine
You're presuming that desire and foregone conclusion. Neither one currently wishes to completely dominate the other from all that I've read. YMMV.
what next ? Poland ? Isolationism doesnt work for anyone apart from the likes of hitler and putin.
Again, Russia is a shadow of the former SU. Much smaller than the UK (or Germany for that matter) in terms of GDP. Continuing to peddle such unfounded fear, fear, fear to rationalize endless, endless war only ensures more pointless death and endless war.

Poland joined NATO back in 1999.

Isolationism:
noun

1. a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries.
    "the country chose a policy of isolationism that made it a secondary player in world political events"
Constantly pushing for a diplomatic solution is not isolationism. And boy am I sick of us serving as the world's self-appointed defacto military police force, UN sanctioned or otherwise.
Which leads me to ask: Where are the American Count Witte’s? There don’t seem to be any in the Biden administration.

Ya and were in war because of Biden’s hatred of putin sorta like bush’s hatred of saddam
This shit has to stop

Ya and were in war because of Biden’s hatred of putin sorta like bush’s hatred of saddam
This shit has to stop
Putin invaded another country. A country the US which US promised to protect.

There is no hature going on here, just a clear acknowledgement of what kind of individual Putin is...

The problem is crazies hatred of Biden, they can't see what Putin is because of that... Putin is like Hitler, he has clearly stated he wants all of USSR old territory back again. Everyone who know Global foreign policy, know that Putin will not stop unless he is stopped. There is no point negoiating with a guy like that, when he screws up you don't let him off...

Financially this war is very cheap compared to Bush...

I dunno. Tucker Carlson calling Zelensky a 'destroyer' seems.....very personal.

And once they have Ukraine what next ? Poland ? Isolationism doesnt work for anyone apart from the likes of hitler and putin.
These guys are blinded by a media bubble and hatred of Biden...

They have the lost the reason why America is a superpower... They are not happy until US disengages with the world, then they will discover that countries can't live in isolation..

Forum List

Back