Is the extreme rights opposition to Ukraine support based on hatred of Biden ?

Call and raise you the Daily Beast:
All politicians lie. Imho, you need no longer fear Putin. All around are thoroughly sick of him. His days are numbered. Let them clean up their own crumbling house. The worst outcome would be letting Biden (the MIC) steal all the credit from those most responsible.
Why would President Biden need to steal any credit, we already know what a great job he is doing in the defence of our ally against the fascist Russian Oligarchy.

Why would President Biden need to steal any credit, we already know what a great job he is doing in the defence of our ally against the fascist Russian Oligarchy.
It's not about us. The OP is from our favorite Limey. The British know what I was referring to. The U.S. effectively grabbing all the credit for Hitler's defeat, historically speaking. You best believe the history is taught quite differently over there.

Anyone who isn't angered by Biden denying fighter jets to Ukraine and makes excuses for Biden doing it are fake Ukraine supporters.
Biden is taking advice from his own Military... He has gone against them on Ukraine and personally I think he should do again this time...

Having a common understanding and disagreeing is fair... Let's remember we don't have all the information or experience on what to do here...

There are reasons why things are done and not done and there are times we can't be told...

I wondered why we didn't send 300 Jordian Challenger 1 tanks, they are not new but they than a decade or two on the Russian ones and Jordan has no use for them..

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

What would you have done differently.
It's based on love for the man Trump loves: Putin

Forum List

Back