🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is The FBI Even Looking For The Leaker?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's been several weeks and the FBI doesn't know who leaked Alito's brief.

But are they even looking?

I doubt it.....

6gcpom.jpg6gcpzl.jpg

Truth is...if they were looking they would already know.
No Republican can go a day without the FBI knowing what's in their emails.....but the Supreme Court doesn't seem to know every single communication that took place inside it's hallowed halls.

Who's running this clown-show anyway?

When I was in the DOD we knew that our computers were constantly monitored. I'm sure they do a search of everyone entering or leaving the Supreme Court.....so why is it nobody seems to know who leaked this?

Answer: It could be the FBI or the NSA that leaked it. Why would they rat themselves out?

This only stresses the importance of putting good people in government rather than political hacks. There is no motivation to find the leaker because they wanted it to be leaked. The only thing the FBI is concerned about these days is angry parents.

I doubt it.....

View attachment 645377View attachment 645378

No Republican can go a day without the FBI knowing what's in their emails.....but the Supreme Court doesn't seem to know every single communication that took place inside it's hallowed halls.

When I was in the DOD we knew that our computers were constantly monitored. I'm sure they do a search of everyone entering or leaving the Supreme Court.....so why is it nobody seems to know who leaked this?

Answer: It could be the FBI or the NSA that leaked it. Why would they rat themselves out?

This only stresses the importance of putting good people in government rather than political hacks. There is no motivation to find the leaker because they wanted it to be leaked. The only thing the FBI is concerned about these days is angry parents.

The FBI is busy hiding Hunter Biden's laptop, spying on 'terrorist' parents who attend schoolboard meetings, and trying to talk other groups into kidnapping liberal Democrats.

They don't want to find them.

They know who had access to the information. They know where the information was obtained from. The information came from a federal location. The list is short.

Most likely scenario is it was intentional so they could use the fallout as a weapon against Republicans in an attempt to shine a bad light on them as we near midterms and democrats have to take the heat off themselves.

I doubt it.....

Lol you got more conspiracy theories.

You cons are a hoot.

Lol you got more conspiracy theories.

You cons are a hoot.
Alito's computer is on the government's secure servers.....and the NSA knows every keystroke that anyone makes on government computers.

It wouldn't take long for a good I.T. guy to find the leak.....but they aren't looking.
Especially since the White House practically congratulated the leaker for the leak.

I doubt it.....

Of course not. The fbi only goes after parents and political opponents of the democrat plantation.

Or they do know but are burying the story cuz it's a Lefty that wanted to pressure the 5 conservative justices to change their minds.

The Clown-in-Chief?

Coulda been a computer hack or it coulda been a hard copy that got into the wrong hands and not by accident. Does CJ Roberts have hiw own security people who are investigating this, or is it the FBI? Or both? And how diligently are they working at it? Did justice-to-be Jackson or her people get a copy? How good is the OPSEC at the Supreme Court? Right now, we don't know hardly nothin', and that kinda sucks. WTF is wrong with our gov't that honesty and integrity are shot to hell?

It could be the FBI or the NSA that leaked it. Why would they rat themselves out?

They wouldn't of course. The political damage would be immense, especially leading up to November.

This only stresses the importance of putting good people in government rather than political hacks.

It is my honest opinion that we do have a lot of good people in gov't, but the political hacks make all of 'em look bad. Kinda like the cops, a couple of cops screw up and then every cop in the country is a sadistic racist.

IMHO, the gov't is too effing big and can't be effectively controlled. It's too hard to get rid of the bad apples so there's no deterrence.

I doubt it.....

Sounds like more of a SCOTUS staffing issue than an FBI case

I used to think Janet Reno was the worst Attorney General in our history, but Merrick Garland is even outdoing her as an amoral thug for the Democrats. Can you imagine that POS on the Supreme Court? He would leak every draft decision he didn't like.

He was sold as a middle of the road centrist when he was nominated for the SC. Thank God he didn't make it.

I doubt it.....

They'll look for the leaker after they arrest those protesters for intimidation 😄

I doubt it.....

Yep......there aren't that many clerks who have access to the Judges writings.......it should take them half a second to get the leftist in the hot seat crying like a baby......

But.....consider the fact that with all the resources they have devoted to parents at school board meetings...they likely don't have the manpower to question those clerks...

Yep......there aren't that many clerks who have access to the Judges writings.......it should take them half a second to get the leftist in the hot seat crying like a baby......

But.....consider the fact that with all the resources they have devoted to parents at school board meetings...they likely don't have the manpower to question those clerks...
My guess is somebody in the NSA hacked Alito's computer.

Forum List

Back