🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is The FBI Even Looking For The Leaker?

The FBI still claims Oswald killed JFK. So, they’ve been lying a long time.

Violation of Confidentiality Oath?

I believe one pundit on the radio stated all the clerks sign paperwork Non-disclosure agreements of some sort, and, of course, they can lose their ability to be lawyers since they gave out confidential information from their employer....

Looking for what? What is the legal charge?

Maybe they signed a legal document that makes them liable for prosecution if they leak information and documents about the SC cases. They've gotta have rules about handling anything related to the caseload, along with the consequences of mishandling anything. I would assume such is the case.

I would not assume any such thing. There still has to be a criminal statute. Maybe there is but it needs to be stated.

A month from now, it will be moot anyway once SCOTUS formally releases it findings

Who cares?

The bigger issue is the finding itself NOT the leak
So there must not be protester sitting outside your home 24/7 illegally being allowed to protest. So I guess this is all fun for you.

It isn't a federal crime, so the FBI would NOT be involved.

IT IS an ETHICS VIOLATION of the Court. Roberts has some Marshals assigned to the Supreme court looking for the leaker n thief......

Punishment for the ethics violation could be something like being disbarred.....

What's strange is I was researching the Roe decision and case because of this leak and I read somewhere yesterday, that in the first Roe v Wade case, there was A LEAK as well!!!!!

So there must not be protester sitting outside your home 24/7 illegally being allowed to protest. So I guess this is all fun for you.

Supreme Court Justices have no more rights than any other citizen

People have a right of peaceful protest……Unless the TRUMP Court takes that right away

I used to think Janet Reno was the worst Attorney General in our history, but Merrick Garland is even outdoing her as an amoral thug for the Democrats. Can you imagine that POS on the Supreme Court? He would leak every draft decision he didn't like.

Nobody has been a worse AG than Bagman Bill Barr. No one period!
MAGA

Really?
Who cares about the leak?

Nobody will go to jail over it, there is no crime
If they find the person, they will be fired
It's fine if YOU don't care. There are people who do. I care because it taints the process of the court. I want justices to be able to discuss these rulings, go back and forth and get the right decision without political pressure from outside sources. You can't do that if every draft decision is leaked. I know this is a "bad decision" so it's fine if that happens this time.

People have a right of peaceful protest……Unless the TRUMP Court takes that right away
The law is clear, the use of intimidation is prohibited, I am sure you would love to have protester outside your home and not be intimidated.

But in the 90s, the SCOTUS said it was ok to protest outside someone's home.

But not in front of a Supreme Court justice's home to intimidate them into changing their position on a case. There's a federal statute about that. Here you go:

18 U.S.C. § 1507 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1507. Picketing or parading​

Current as of January 01, 2018 | Updated by FindLaw Staff

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Last edited:

It's a draft decision. Something the public shouldn't have access to. So, there wouldn't be any protests had this draft not been leaked. Draft decisions are used by the court as a way to circulate ideas and possible outcomes based on the law amongst justices. It's used as a way to move justices from their initial position to the oppositions point of view. If that's corrupted the court will only become more polarized and political. Is that what you're looking for?

A month from now, it will be moot anyway once SCOTUS formally releases it findings

Who cares?

The bigger issue is the finding itself NOT the leak
Only because you think this benefits you.
But the fact remains.....Democrats are nothing but terrorists and saboteurs.
As long as one of them is in government there will always be a threat to our national security.

Only because you think this benefits you.
But the fact remains.....Democrats are nothing but terrorists and saboteurs.
As long as one of them is in government there will always be a threat to our national security.

Wasn’t us who attacked our Democracy on Jan 6

Wasn’t us who attacked our Democracy on Jan 6
Nobody attacked our Democracy on Jan 6th.
That's a Democrat fabrication fostered by our corrupt media.

Wolf Blitzer starts screaming insurrection and Dummycraps use his op-ed as evidence that it was indeed an insurrection.

Course anyone with half a brain knows that nobody ever tried to overthrow a government with less than 200 unarmed idiots.

Forum List

Back