Is the FBI now officially the Fake Bullshit "Investigation" Agency?

The unconstitutional FBI should be abolished. The Founders warned us about a standing army.

That's why the second amendment is in the Constitution.

The FF's were more worried about the Government than they were about an attack by another country.

They were very wise men. Far ahead of their time.

I find myself in an uncomfortable position on this.

There are thousands of agents around the country who go about their business honestly and fairly. They have been blackened by what is going on in Washington.

The rot in the FBI is right there inside the Beltway with a cadre of political appointees and desk jockeys who have no or little experience in the trenches. Many are hard to fire and should be reassigned to real duties in places such as Nome, Duluth, Helena, and so on.

Trashing the FBI was the Russians MO in their cyber attacks.

Good job Boris and Natasha.

Russian operatives set up scores of fake Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and used them to spread falsehoods about the FBI being corrupt and conspiracy theories that Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion is a plot by critics of President Trump.
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote
It was a head shot straight to the brain. It is still in serious
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote
It was a head shot, straight to the brain. Sadly the organ is still in critical condition and hope for a recovery from flunky-itis is fading. All the latest attempts at relief have failed, even the court admission by Flynn himself that the attempt to minimize sentence was a play by his attorneys on the judicial reputation of this judge as being anti-government when the truth he is anti-gamesmanship by both sides.

The unconstitutional FBI should be abolished. The Founders warned us about a standing army.

The FF's were more worried about the Government than they were about an attack by another country.

True, but they were also worried about an attack from within so they made Constitutional checks and balances on the assumption Congress would hold the highest office to a higher standard, like emoluments for example, and taking contributions from foreign governments and pay-for-play and creating a charity to use donations for personal debts. Sadly, both the Executive branch AND the Congress have forgotten their duties. But come the new year, some help is on the way. Thank God American voters are not so cavalier. And the final blow is yet to come. I expect the 'war on healthcare' will be the final blow.

You make some valid points but health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

You make some valid points but health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.
Claudette, tell that to the folks who sling hash and deliver pizzas and swab toilets. The folks who had no employer contributions so couldn't afford healthcare, or whose condition is so severe the cost is prohibitive.

I hear a lot of jabber about how cost rose for those of us who do not need the ACA, but my costs didn't rise more than normal. Maybe because I already have plan F and not the cheap grabber offered previously and adjusted to cover more by the ACA so the price rose.

Claudette, tell that to the folks who sling hash and deliver pizzas and swab toilets. The folks who had no employer contributions so couldn't afford healthcare, or whose condition is so severe the cost is prohibitive.

I hear a lot of jabber about how cost rose for those of us who do not need the ACA, but my costs didn't rise more than normal. Maybe because I already have plan F and not the cheap grabber offered previously and adjusted to cover more by the ACA so the price rose.

Well my health care costs went up 60% each year the ACA was in effect.

I called HR and asked why and was told it was all because of the ACA.

The only people who appreciated the ACA were the ones the rest of us were paying for.

The Govt. has no business in health care and it should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

What are you going to do, attack the FBI with your guns.

The only people who appreciated the ACA were the ones the rest of us were paying for.

The Govt. has no business in health care and it should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

Health ins cost go up every year, and who did you talk to in HR, a right wing nut.

What the heck is Plan F??

Unless youre a veteran getting healthcare from the VA, you're getting privatized heathcare. The ACA left everything privatized, it just made privatized care available to more people.
But dont hijack the thread. This about the FBI.
Trump signed a letter of intent to build moscow tower, but Hillary is in bed with Russia?

The Fake Bullshit Investigation agency used resources to attempt to find any shred of corroborating evidence to support the fake Crooked Hillary Insurance Policy "dossier," and let, yet again, a savage Muslim kill American citizens.

Manhattan Bike Path Jihadi Caught on F.B.I. Wiretap Day Before Attack

Folks do y'all realize Moscow Mueller was turned down by The Donald for FBI director? :p Leakin' Baggy Eyes Comey is such a sad Crooked Hillary/Obama stooge.
So I am curious are you the moral majority these days or the law and order party. Sure seems as though the old republican party does not know who they are anymore. Not to loon g ago yall were telling me how good law enforcement is and how you were the moral majority. Now in just two short years cops are scum, moral majority was a joke to start with and the Donald has you all dancin a diferent toon every week. So were you full of shit two years ago or now?

Unless youre a veteran getting healthcare from the VA, you're getting privatized heathcare. The ACA left everything privatized, it just made privatized care available to more people.
Trump signed a letter of intent to build moscow tower, but Hillary is in bed with Russia?

How is Hillary in bed with Russia?? Please explain?

Also the FBI is BS only according to Trump and those who got indicted so far. LOL.

Health ins cost go up every year, and who did you talk to in HR, a right wing nut.

Not by 60% you fucking idiot.

Do you see a Trump tower in Russia?? The deal fell through.

The only people who liked the ACA were those the rest of us were paying for.

The Fake Bullshit Investigation agency used resources to attempt to find any shred of corroborating evidence to support the fake Crooked Hillary Insurance Policy "dossier," and let, yet again, a savage Muslim kill American citizens.

Folks do y'all realize Moscow Mueller was turned down by The Donald for FBI director? :p Leakin' Baggy Eyes Comey is such a sad Crooked Hillary/Obama stooge.
Are republicans now all haters of law and justice?

Rhetorical question.

What fantasy are you lying about now moron?

The fact that the deal fell through means nothing. He was negotiating that deal with Russia at the same time that Russia was helping him get elected

You're talking about 20 million people who would lose healthcare. How does that affect you? All insurance is affected by the ACA and will be NEGATIVELY affect if it's allowed to go away

Are republicans now all haters of law and justice?

Rhetorical question.
They are.

Sad

What fantasy are you lying about now moron?

The fact that the deal fell through means nothing. He was negotiating that deal with Russia at the same time that Russia was helping him get elected

You're talking about 20 million people who would lose healthcare. How does that affect you? All insurance is affected by the ACA and will be NEGATIVELY affect if it's allowed to go away

No fantasy. Just fact.

It negatively affected me when it was in place and I'm not the only one.

Couple of good articles, a little deeper than the usual mainstream political football content we find posted all over USMB...

America’s Gestapo: The FBI’s Reign of Terror

A Politically Weaponized FBI is Nothing New, But Plenty Dangerous

Yes, the FBI is America's Secret Police
Most riveting Natural one

So in reality , we've devolved exponetially after 9/11

We're no where as 'free' as we believe we are, or have been in the past

All this deep state/swap rethoric is the byproduct of fascism foisted by partisans in fits of congnitive dissonance unable to grasp it's implications are universal

~S~

Forum List

Back