Is The Government Truly After Trump?

President Trump Fires Top U.S. Prosecutor Who ...

View attachment 1019793
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2020/06/20 › geoffrey-berman-u...
Jun 20, 2020 — The attorney general said Trump removed Geoffrey Berman as the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.
Your link doesn't say he fired anyone that was investigating him. Moreover, your link says Barr wanted that guy to resign, he wouldn't, so Barr asked the President to remove him,

In fact your link says:
Despite Barr invoking his name, President Trump attempted to distance himself from the firing.

"Attorney General Barr is working on that. That's his department, not my department," Trump told reporters as he was leaving the White House for a campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla. "But we have a very capable attorney general. So that's really up to him. I'm not involved."

Anymore lies?

Your link doesn't say he fired anyone that was investigating him. Moreover, your link says Barr wanted that guy to resign, he wouldn't, so Barr asked the President to remove him,

In fact your link says:
Despite Barr invoking his name, President Trump attempted to distance himself from the firing.

"Attorney General Barr is working on that. That's his department, not my department," Trump told reporters as he was leaving the White House for a campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla. "But we have a very capable attorney general. So that's really up to him. I'm not involved."

Anymore lies?

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who told ...​

1727706823835.png
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2020/04/03 › politics › trump-fi...

Apr 4, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Friday fired Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who had told Congress about the ...

My point is nothing is weaponized or targeted.
Criminals get prosecuted as they should.
But trump and the Mayor clearly were.

Political prosections happen even when actual criminals get prosected in other cases. I am sure even the 3rd Reich prosected crooks along with all the political prisoners they locked up

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who told ...

View attachment 1019799
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2020/04/03 › politics › trump-fi...
Apr 4, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Friday fired Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who had told Congress about the ...
an IG isn't isn't a prosecutor, prosecuting cases...weird.

Sounds like he was fired because he conspired with Adam Shift in Shifty's parody impeachment....as he should of been

But trump and the Mayor clearly were.

Political prosections happen even when actual criminals get prosected in other cases. I am sure even the 3rd Reich prosected crooks along with all the political prisoners they locked up
Clearly not as Trump has already been convicted on the only case to have made it to trial so far.

Of course that is wholly inaccurate.
Trump ran because he knew he was being indicted. As we all did.
haha no, he ran because he wanted to be President, he had a committee formed long before he publicly announced, and of course, that's when these indictments came down....the one in NY was nearly 8 years prior. Purely done for political purposes

haha no, he ran because he wanted to be President, he had a committee formed long before he publicly announced, and of course, that's when these indictments came down....the one in NY was nearly 8 years prior. Purely done for political purposes
The world knew Trump was going to be indicted months before he announced, dupe.

The world knew Trump was going to be indicted months before he announced, dupe.
Not really, NYC, including Bragg, had refused to indict him. Wasn't until after he announced that he did a 180. Then of course Xiden illegally appointed a special proecutor, with a rep for failed political prosecutions. Then they got a corrupt DA from GA to join the team

Democrats fear Trump will be elected and will pull out all stops to remove him from the election.

Forum List

Back