Tucker's Lies and Propaganda

This guy is using the January 6th video footage to gaslight his viewers, twisting events and flat-out lying, either directly, or by omission, or by just completely getting the facts wrong. Most likely on purpose, judging by his history. This is what everyone predicted that he would do. I'll post examples as I find them.

Your fear is palpable, just like Nancy Pelosi's and Mitch McConnell's. This is good.

Not every MAGA is an insurrectionist. They do, however, support insurrectionists.
That's a lie. Since there was no insurrection we never supported them.
We don't support anyone damaging the Capital.....but who really was the guilty parties and why were many of the ones who were responsible for it never charged? Well, because the ones doing all of the instigating were feds. The ones doing the damage were the idea that Jerry Nadler says never existed.
BTW, why was the Shaman, who led around the Capital by police, given 4 years in prison for essentially going on a guided tour of the Capital?

This guy is using the January 6th video footage to gaslight his viewers, twisting events and flat-out lying, either directly, or by omission, or by just completely getting the facts wrong. Most likely on purpose, judging by his history. This is what everyone predicted that he would do. I'll post examples as I find them.

Poor synthia, Tucker destroyed your little J6 fantasy that an “insurrection” happened.

“It’s gaslighting to see actual footage! Reeeeeeeee!!!”

We don't support anyone damaging the Capital.....but who really was the guilty parties and why were many of the ones who were responsible for it never charged? Well, because the ones doing all of the instigating were feds. The ones doing the damage were the idea that Jerry Nadler says never existed.
BTW, why was the Shaman, who led around the Capital by police, given 4 years in prison for essentially going on a guided tour of the Capital?
Because he broke the law. Doesn't matter if you believe it,

Because he broke the law. Doesn't matter if you believe it,
How can you say he broke the law when cops were giving him a tour around the Capital?

That's like supplying a junkie with Heroine for free then busting him when he uses it.
That's called entrapment....which is against the law as well.

How can you say he broke the law when cops were giving him a tour around the Capital?

That's like supplying a junkie with Heroine for free then busting him when he uses it.
That's called entrapment....which is against the law as well.
You should ask someone else. I don't care what you believe.

You should ask someone else. I don't care what you believe.
That much has been clear from the beginning.
Frankly you've never given a shit about the truth.
You're just a sellout to the left and every single hoax that comes down the pike.
Remember to stay within your lane.

FphPkc_aMAAPNyA.png

That much has been clear from the beginning.
Frankly you've never given a shit about the truth.
You're just a sellout to the left and every single hoax that comes down the pike.
Remember to stay within your lane.

View attachment 764011
You almost got it right. If I didn't care about the truth, why do you think I always point out your inability to show any credible evidence of any of your claims. Other than that, no, I don't care what a nutbag like you thinks.

Got it. You fall into the same category as those that believe the earth is flat, and Elvis is still alive. Your mind is made up, and facts just confuse you.

You almost got it right. If I didn't care about the truth, why do you think I always point out your inability to show any credible evidence of any of your claims. Other than that, no, I don't care what a nutbag like you thinks.
You can't point out that so-called inability when you're always buying into every scam they pull in Washington.

You base everything you believe in on what the opinions or deceptions the left shoves down your throat, not what is hard-cold facts.

Got it. You fall into the same category as those that believe the earth is flat, and Elvis is still alive. Your mind is made up, and facts just confuse you.
You're just projecting your sins upon me, lady.
Look in the mirror.

You can't point out that so-called inability when you're always buying into every scam they pull in Washington.

You base everything you believe in on what the opinions or deceptions the left shoves down your throat, not what is hard-cold facts.
So present your credible cold hard facts. Why haven't you presented them before now?

Hey braindead stop propagandizing the demo rat talking points

Mud it's not a scam it's an outright conspiracy theory

Forum List

Back