Tucker's Lies and Propaganda

Chris Hayes pointing out that even FOX knows that Tucker is full of shit - there was zero coverage of Carlson's 'revelations' on FOX today.

Tuck Tuck, the Fishstick Nazi is being hung out to dry by his own network.

This guy is using the January 6th video footage to gaslight his viewers, twisting events and flat-out lying, either directly, or by omission, or by just completely getting the facts wrong. Most likely on purpose, judging by his history. This is what everyone predicted that he would do. I'll post examples as I find them.

Oh, Sunni Man "disagrees" with this tweet from Scott MacFarlane.

I bet he doesn't have the balls to tell us why.

This guy is using the January 6th video footage to gaslight his viewers, twisting events and flat-out lying, either directly, or by omission, or by just completely getting the facts wrong. Most likely on purpose, judging by his history. This is what everyone predicted that he would do. I'll post examples as I find them.

Damage control. No point to it. You guys are shit and shoved in it. Enjoy. :mm:

From today's Dominion lawsuit emails. Tucker Carlson:

20230307_222127.jpg

Even though Jacob Chansley, so called "QAnon Shaman" didn't attack anyone or commit any acts of vandalism.
The Justice Dept decided to make him the scapegoat for the Jan6 protest.
The Justice Dept told him they were going to ask for 20 years if the case went to trial. But offered him a plea deal of 41 months if he would plead guilty. Unfortunately, he took the plea deal of 41 months in prison.
Which is probably the most jail time anyone has ever been sentenced in American history for trespassing. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back