🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the internet responsible for...

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Everything? Mass murders, transformation of ideals, My Ex trans bother-in law, mass shootings, based on the internet? I am wondering. The mass murders, and the trans gender liberal stuff coincides with the huge influence of the internet in the last 25 years.

Everything? Mass murders, transformation of ideals, My Ex trans bother-in law, mass shootings, based on the internet? I am wondering. The mass murders, and the trans gender liberal stuff coincides with the huge influence of the internet in the last 25 years.
Maybe related, but my money is on the ebb of spirituality. Without the wisdom handed down from thousands of generations, we may become animals yet.

Everything we see today has been with us for thousands of years before The Internet. Even angry birds...

the_birds_pubs.jpg

Forum List

Back