Is the IRS being doubled in size to go after conservatives? They DO go after- guess who? working poor!!

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Well, this is one site. I am going to go to Fox soon and get their take on this topic if I can find it. I was watching FNC (Fox News Channel)recently and they showed polls indicating that poor people are actually somehing like twice as likely to be audited as others, even more than rich people. But here is a lib site for all u libs out there, in case u don't believe me or FNC

I hope they DO. The quicker these scum out themselves as storm troopers the sooner the backlash will gain speed and force.

Well, this is one site. I am going to go to Fox soon and get their take on this topic if I can find it. I was watching FNC (Fox News Channel)recently and they showed polls indicating that poor people are actually somehing like twice as likely to be audited as others, even more than rich people. But here is a lib site for all u libs out there, in case u don't believe me or FNC
AOC who didnt pay her fair share of taxes while she was a bartender knows how the small fry working class can skip some cash into the government till. So she wants to go after these chiselers with the full force of the IRS some who will be armed and dangerous. The 3rd world is calling and Joe Biden has made it of this country...

Their cover story is they are going after "the rich" (gee, sound familiar?). :auiqs.jpg: They are creating the largest IRS force in history to come after Joe and Jane middle class. I doubt they will care who Joe and Jane voted for, their goal is revenue generation.

They are advertising for mercenaries, not accountants.
You must be "prepared to use deadly force" to apply.
of course deadly force will be met with deadly force since they couldn't abolish the 2nd Amendment

they have officially declared war on America.

Their cover story is they are going after "the rich" (gee, sound familiar?). :auiqs.jpg: They are creating the largest IRS force in history to come after Joe and Jane middle class. I doubt they will care who Joe and Jane voted for, their goal is revenue generation.
wrong

It is both

They are advertising for mercenaries, not accountants.
You must be "prepared to use deadly force" to apply.
Yup. There are ads for IRS agents that say you must be willing to carry a firearm and use deadly force. This is more than merely a government entity collecting taxes.

I‘m wondering if this is actually a militia being formed under the guise of “IRS agents” to arrest, and kill if necessary, those who dissent from the Biden Regime.

True but they will be very selective when they go after the "rich". Don't expect any wealthy Woke Democrats to get any visits from IRS goon squads.
I know... goes w/ o saying...

They screech at us at every turn "No one is above the law" all the while forgetting to add "except us Democrats"

Yup. There are ads for IRS agents that say you must be willing to carry a firearm and use deadly force. This is more than merely a government entity collecting taxes.
I‘m wondering if this is actually a militia being formed under the guise of “IRS agents” to arrest, and kill if necessary, those who dissent from the Biden Regime.
The democrats want a real goon squad. The IRS stocked up on guns and ammo already.
The GOP needs to take the House back and defund the IRS.

The democrats want a real goon squad. The IRS stocked up on guns and ammo already.
The GOP needs to take the House back and defund the IRS.
This needs to be made into a campaign ad and run on a loop before the midterms: that the IRS is advertising that their “agents” will be armed, and authorized to kill if they deem necessary.

This needs to be made into a campaign ad and run on a loop before the midterms: that the IRS is advertising that their “agents” will be armed, and authorized to kill if they deem necessary.
i totally agree

and when the Rs win back the House and Senate, they had best do something

i totally agree

and when the Rs win back the House and Senate, they had best do something
Yes, agree. I‘d like to see the 87,000 IRS agents who have been hired (if they have been then) terminated for the abolishment of their positions, and the money used to pay their salaries and benefits to hire 20,000 border agents, and the remainder applied toward Medicare.

Tax and climate bill could massively expand IRS union, which almost exclusively donates to Democrats
The National Treasury Employees Union (NTEU), which claims to represent about 70,000 IRS employees, has "strongly endorsed" the climate and tax bill called the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, which could allow the federal tax collecting agency to hire nearly 87,000 employees over the next decade. Many of the new employees could join the union, which through a political action committee gives almost 100% of its funding to Democratic politicians and committees.
Just like with the teachers unions, the money goes out , and then it comes back in. Bunch of fucking assholes...

Do America a favor, bust a union...

They are getting training in an armed assault against a suburban home.
So take all the guns away from the law abiding citizens but arm all the government agencies.. Where did i hear about this before.

Oh yeah..

1660254749641.png

Don't cheat on yer taxes unless you are good at fudging the books.

Forum List

Back