Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
Some of the documents that Trump ripped off were packed in boxes personally by HIM. He knew exactly what he was doing because he's a criminal walking talking piece of scum.
Why didn't NARA follow protocol for the past decades? Why wasn't there a building acquired for the storage of Trump's papers, so that this sort of thing is avoided?

I find it hard to believe that the scenario you lay out here is true, or believable...It may be what you want to believe, but I smell a set up....

Ya know, we can always tell when the progressive Marxists in here are lying through their teeth, because they go over the top in attacks, personal, and otherwise....

Trying to get to the bottom of liberal progressive bull shit...YOU don't like the conclusions Jordan, and Durham are uncovering, so you try your hardest to undermine, and denigrate them, in order to dismiss their findings...But facts are facts....
What "FACTS"?
Accusations AREN'T facts, unless it's FOX.
LOL....Nah, the "deep state" is a liberal thing
As Trump, his cult and teabaggers are the only ones who bring it up, when their dear leaders are prosecuted.
....Anything in the quest to get and hold power....
Sure.........................

2000.jpeg

Why didn't NARA follow protocol for the past decades? Why wasn't there a building acquired for the storage of Trump's papers, so that this sort of thing is avoided?

I find it hard to believe that the scenario you lay out here is true, or believable...It may be what you want to believe, but I smell a set up....
Sure........................The "DEEP STATE".

So, what you are saying is that NARA tricked Trump into showing off his classified documents to people at his golf club, if the reports of the tape are to be believed.

Why didn't NARA follow protocol for the past decades?

They did, it was the FPOTUS that didn't.

Why wasn't there a building acquired for the storage of Trump's papers, so that this sort of thing is avoided?

Why go to the expense of acquiring new storage. Documents from the Trump Administration are being stored at a NARA facility near D.C. That could be using an existing facility or it may have been newly rented, I don't know.

I be live you are referring to the acquisition of the Hoffman Estates as an NARA storage facility outside Chicago. That is because that is the site of the future Obama Presidential Library so the records were retained under NARA control and custody and located near where the library will be.

#45 FPOTUS has shown no indication of establishing the non-profit organization that will actually build a library in his name so there is no location near a library that doesn't exist or is even planned to ship the documents to.

The location where past Presidents documents end up is near their library NOT where the ex-President lives. Again using Obama as an example. The library will be in Chicago since he was a Senator for Illinois, however after leaving the Oval Office I believe he purchased homes in Hawaii and Massachusetts but the administration records when to an NARA facility in Illinios.

WW

The PRA was written after the Espionage Act.
The PRA governs ALL presidential records, period.
You are adhering to a nonsense legal theory that records can only be governed by one law at a time.

The PRA is an administrative law. The espionage act is criminal law.

They both apply at the same time.

Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"?​

Such allegations are commonly made when the more straight forward defense, like claiming the accused is innocent, is precluded by the evidence on record.

Keep talking in circles. Your usual MO.
Answer my question or stop responding to my posts.
You painted yourself into a corner by saying Smith isn’t interfering in the election because Trump can still run for President.

When asked about 2016 you changed your standard for election interference, Dumbass. It is no longer preventing someone from running, it can simply be Russia buying a few Facebook ads.

This makes you a raving hypocrite.

You mean NARA was supposed to aacquire a storage building to prevent Trump from ripping off top secret documents & storing them in boxes in a shithouse at his private club? The same documents that your boy REFUSED to return?

You painted yourself into a corner by saying Smith isn’t interfering in the election because Trump can still run for President.

When asked about 2016 you changed your standard for election interference, Dumbass. It is no longer preventing someone from running, it can simply be Russia buying a few Facebook ads.

This makes you a raving hypocrite.
You again. Let me make this easy for your cuck ass.
Point out the post...or stop talking in circles and pulling your usual MO.

I'll give you one chance.

Impress me.

You are adhering to a nonsense legal theory that records can only be governed by one law at a time.
The PRA is an administrative law. The espionage act is criminal law.
They both apply at the same time.
No offense, but I'll take AG Whitaker's interpretation of the law over yours.
This case is about presidential records, all presidential records are covered by the PRA.

However, AG Barr said that whatever McCarthy told Smith means that Trump is toast. So Trump better take a plea deal or spend prison time.

Not sure how I was beaten by exposing your dumbassery and hypocrisy, Gomer.
Will they be taking a mugshot of criminal traitor Trump at his arraignment?

Trump- one of the biggest lowlifes who ever lived deserves a cell at GITMO. BTW, I've read the indictment & that son of a bitch should be locked up until trial.

Forum List

Back