Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
He was AG dumbass. That is the top US lawyer in case you don't know.

It should be noted he was only the Acting AG, Trump's own party would not confirm the guy.

That should tell you something about his qualifications for the job

Will they be taking a mugshot of criminal traitor Trump at his arraignment?

Trump- one of the biggest lowlifes who ever lived deserves a cell at GITMO. BTW, I've read the indictment & that son of a bitch should be locked up until trial.
Any. Day. Now.

Day: 76,345,926,738,196,397,276,748

The bottom line is that every President since Reagan has been allowed to negotiate their retention of documents with NARA...In this case, they refused to negotiate in good faith. Not only that, but I think they purposely didn't set up a storage facility so that Trump would have to store these records in his residence....

The only one that did not negotiate in good faith was Trump.

You can say what you want, but I believe this whole thing is not only political, but in a Banana Republic kind of way, setting the stage for a sitting President to jail their political opposition....After all, it is what you want....Sad.

I just want the country to survive the next 6 years till I can retire.

Trump will not go to jail even if found gulity.

Let me ask you, if the tape turns out to be true and Trump was showing people classified documents at his golf club, would that bother you at all?

Leading in the polls does not remove one from the justice system.

Trump will get his day in court to prove this was just a witch hunt and he will get to do so in the friendly confines of South Florida with a judge he personally appointed to the bench.
when is Biden's day in court for corruption, bribery, and lying to the public? Why do you condone two standards of justice based on political party? Why do you want the USA to become a banana republic where political enemies are prosecuted and jailed on made up charges?

And the ones that you are hearing those "reports" from are the Trump alarmists.

This is false. Not near the ex-President's home, but near the ex-Presidents Presidential Libary. That documents were moved and stored is correct.

But #45 FPOTUS has taken NO action on setting up a Presidential Library so the NARA is storing them in the D.C. area.

If #45 FPOTUS wants them moved, setup a Presidential Library in Palm Beach FL, and the NARA will co-locate the documents just like past ex-Presidents.

18 Months of stonewalling on #45 FPOTUS to return government property and classified documents. The FPOTUS was handled with kid gloves, his problems are all his in the making because he felt the rules and the law didn't apply to him.

WW
Easy, show me the statute where NARA has the authority to determine under penalty of law that any former President must comply to NARA's demands...I'll wait.

when is Biden's day in court for corruption, bribery, and lying to the public?

Soon I hope. I am not sure what your beloved GOP is waiting for.

Why do you condone two standards of justice based on political party?

I don't. I have said for years Hillary should be in jail and I would be happy to see Joe there as well.

The only one that did not negotiate in good faith was Trump.

I just want the country to survive the next 6 years till I can retire.

Trump will not go to jail even if found gulity.

Let me ask you, if the tape turns out to be true and Trump was showing people classified documents at his golf club, would that bother you at all?
Does it bother you that the Biden family received 10 million in bribes from China? your hypocrisy invalidates your question/

And the ones that you are hearing those "reports" from are the Trump alarmists.

This is false. Not near the ex-President's home, but near the ex-Presidents Presidential Libary. That documents were moved and stored is correct.

But #45 FPOTUS has taken NO action on setting up a Presidential Library so the NARA is storing them in the D.C. area.

If #45 FPOTUS wants them moved, setup a Presidential Library in Palm Beach FL, and the NARA will co-locate the documents just like past ex-Presidents.

18 Months of stonewalling on #45 FPOTUS to return government property and classified documents. The FPOTUS was handled with kid gloves, his problems are all his in the making because he felt the rules and the law didn't apply to him.

WW
Trump's "presidential library" will in a SuperMax that he can access at any time.

Soon I hope. I am not sure what your beloved GOP is waiting for.

I don't. I have said for years Hillary should be in jail and I would be happy to see Joe there as well.
well I guess we found that shread of agreement, congratulations on finally expressing clear logical thinking.

Justice cannot be denied because an indicted individual attempts to use candidacy as an exemption.

In America, no one is above the law, and placing one's name on a ballot does not constitute legal immunity.

Such a ruse could be exploited by every miscreant seeking to evade due process.
but justice can be denied if the accused is named Biden or Clinton, right?

The bottom line is that every President since Reagan has been allowed to negotiate their retention of documents with NARA
You can stop right there because there are no previous situations analogous to what Trump did.

1. The only one that did not negotiate in good faith was Trump.

2. I just want the country to survive the next 6 years till I can retire.

3. Trump will not go to jail even if found gulity.

4. Let me ask you, if the tape turns out to be true and Trump was showing people classified documents at his golf club, would that bother you at all?
1. Says you....And being a Trump hater, I understand that's what you believe, but that is not what Trump attorneys say was happening.

2. All about you eh? Selfish bastard....lol

3. I doubt he would either, but that's what your fellow travelers want....And they don't seem to be stopping until they get it....Quite Soviet don't you think?

4. I've always said the tape is his toughest problem...But, this is, as are the other indictments a product of 'targeting'....Is that what you want to see happen in the US?

You can stop right there because there are no previous situations analogous to what Trump did.
no previous ones but a current one with Biden holding classified documents in his garage and in Chinatown. Why is biden exempt from the laws you want to prosecute Trump under?

Any. Day. Now.

Day: 76,345,926,738,196,397,276,748
Today is another day that you're living with the stink of traitor Trump the document thief's ass on your face.

Is it better now that he's facing 20?

Forum List

Back