Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
kzyr failed spectacularly. Perhaps you'd like to take a shot.

Show us where in the PRA it says that the espionage act doesn't apply to ex-presidents.
I'm not going to show you anything, shit for brains.

Your ignorance is not my responsibility.

I expect you to do your own research.

When a mentally ill former President knowingly takes documents from the White House that don't qualify to be unclassified -- nuclear, national defense and global military -- and then plots and directly lies to the Archives in order to keep them, and then "stores" them in bathrooms and ballrooms, going after him is not political.

And asking and trying to find out exactly WHY IN THE WORLD he refused to return them and plotted to conceal them is MORE than reasonable.

And I would be shocked if any of our Trumpsters knew about any of the above. So they'll call it fake news.

I'm not going to show you anything, shit for brains.

Your ignorance is not my responsibility.

I expect you to do your own research.

So another inept and predictable failure.

Color me shocked.

So another inept and predictable failure.

Color me shocked.
YOU are the one continuing to wallow in ignorance, fucktard.

It's not my fault you're an ignorant asswipe.

Typical fucking leftard, blames others for his own stupidity.

Go read the fucking thing. I am not your keeper. Thank God.

YOU are the one continuing to wallow in ignorance, fucktard.

It's not my fault you're an ignorant asswipe.

Typical fucking leftard, blames others for his own stupidity.

Go read the fucking thing. I am not your keeper. Thank God.

That PRA says all kinds of crazy shit that exonerates Trump....

.....unless you ask to actually see where.

Then its nothing but inept, sniveling excuses for why they can't.

Your concession is accepted.

That PRA says all kinds of crazy shit that exonerates Trump....

.....unless you ask to actually see where.

Then its nothing but inept, sniveling excuses for why they can't.

Your concession is accepted.

If you want to continue being delusional it's your own fucking business.

I told you already, I don't listen to what people say. I watch how they behave.

If you want to continue being delusional it's your own fucking business.

I told you already, I don't listen to what people say. I watch how they behave.

Uh-huh.

Here's the PRA:

Show us where it says that an ex-president is exempt from the Espionage act.

Show us where it even MENTIONS the Espionage Act.

Laughing....show us where it even mentions Title 18.

You're so easy.

Wow, you can use Google.

Good, that wasn't so hard now was it?

See? Research is fun. Now keep going. You're not an authority by reading one document. Stretch your wings a little.

Wow, you can use Google.

Good, that wasn't so hard now was it?

See? Research is fun. Now keep going. You're not an authority by reading one document. Stretch your wings a little.

So, nothing. Not so much as a *mention* of the Espionage act in the entire PRA.

Color me shocked.

Welp, kzyr was an inept failure. Scruffy tucked his tails between his legs and ran.

Anyone else want to try and back up the pseudo-legal horseshit that the Presidential Records Act exempts ex-presidents from the Espionage Act?

Color me shocked.

Welp, kzyr was an inept failure. Scruffy tucked his tails between his legs and ran.

Anyone else want to try and back up the pseudo-legal horseshit that the Presidential Records Act exempts ex-presidents from the Espionage Act?
They see it on a posting-from-mom's-basement website, absorb it without question, and then spread it on the internet.

That's all they need.

They see it on a posting-from-mom's-basement website, absorb it without question, and then spread it on the internet.

That's all they need.

They're going to need a couple more days until they're told what to think. Thier inept pseudo-legal horseshit is what happens when conservatives don't know the talking points they're supposed to ape. God knows they're not going to do any research themselves.

So....they just make shit up.

If their arguments had merit, they wouldn't need to.

Color me shocked.

No one ran, leftard.

Unlike you perhaps, I have a life, and arguing legal technicalities with leftards is not part of it.

I'm here at this hour because I have insomnia, and catching up on the popular scuttlebutt is more informative than MeTV.

I'm also on Philadelphia time because of work. In about an hour I'll have to start working. So the kids can eat.

Do you have kids? They tend to change the way one looks at things.

No one ran, leftard.

Unlike you perhaps, I have a life, and arguing legal technicalities with leftards is not part of it.

I'm here at this hour because I have insomnia, and catching up on the popular scuttlebutt is more informative than MeTV.

I'm also on Philadelphia time because of work. In about an hour I'll have to start working. So the kids can eat.

Do you have kids? They tend to change the way one looks at things.

If you don't want to discuss legal technicalities......why jump into a conversation about legal technicalities?

You weren't even part of the discussion. You inserted yourself.

The PRA simply doesn't say what kyzr says it did. There's no where in the PRA where ex-presidents are exempted from the Espionage Act. There's no mention of the Espionage Act in the entire PRA. They don't even mention Title 18, let alone its chapter 37.

I'm looking right at it.

Kyzr made that shit up. If you don't want to polish his rhetorical turd, feel free to set it down.

Can you show us the PRA saying this or no? Specifically, that ex-presidents are exempt from the Espionage Act.
You are big on claims and accusations. But when pressed to show us the evidence backing those claims, you are much less useful.
The PRA was written after the Espionage Act.
The PRA governs ALL presidential records, period.

WTF?
IF it's "all political" WTF is Gym doing?
What was Durham doing?
Trying to get to the bottom of liberal progressive bull shit...YOU don't like the conclusions Jordan, and Durham are uncovering, so you try your hardest to undermine, and denigrate them, in order to dismiss their findings...But facts are facts....

They MUST be part of the, so far, unidentified "DEEP STATE" too?
LOL....Nah, the "deep state" is a liberal thing....Anything in the quest to get and hold power....

If you say so.
Don't take my word for it....

"CNN's Evan Perez confirms Trump campaign senior adviser Boris Epshteyn's claim that Hillary Clinton staffers destroyed her previous mobile devices using hammers."

Forum List

Back