Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
1. I'd gladly lose the popular vote and win the EC every time.
I'd prefer not to live in a country controlled by the minority. Seems like a failure of democracy.

2. If you follow the polls they were all showing Hillary had a lead into election day. 95% probability

View attachment 793700

Can't trust those polls, just ask Dewy. As for the 95%, that was a month before the election and Comey.

I'd prefer not to live in a country controlled by the minority. Seems like a failure of democracy.
Can't trust those polls, just ask Dewy. As for the 95%, that was a month before the election and Comey.
You can either follow the US Constitution, or go somewhere else.

LOL!! The Espionage Act doesn't apply to ex-presidents, that's why they wrote the Presidential Records Act. Dummy.

If someone told you the Espionage Act doesn't apply to ex-presidents, they didn't tell you the truth.

Of course it does. The Espionage Act is a criminal statute which covers everyone, including ex-presidents. The PRA of 1978 is administrative law which defines function and process, but doesn't in an of it self have criminal statutes. To enforce the PRA of 1978 in a criminal manner the mater would have to be investigated and prosecuted under one of the criminal statues such as 18 U.S. Code § 2071 under the Federal Records Act or as in this case, since it pertains to national defense information, the Espionage Act of 1917. Then of course there are the criminal statutes that have to do with obstruction which can also come into play.

WW

Trump could short-circuit any damage by pleading guilty to "mishandling classified documents" (just like Joe Biden and Pence) and then paying the fines.
Voters would still have a fair choice in 2024. Old Joe, or someone else.

Trump will never admit he is wrong

It is not his nature

If someone told you the Espionage Act doesn't apply to ex-presidents, they didn't tell you the truth.

Of course it does. The Espionage Act is a criminal statute which covers everyone, including ex-presidents. The PRA of 1978 is administrative law which defines function and process, but doesn't in an of it self have criminal statutes. To enforce the PRA of 1978 in a criminal manner the mater would have to be investigated and prosecuted under one of the criminal statues such as 18 U.S. Code § 2071 under the Federal Records Act or as in this case, since it pertains to national defense information, the Espionage Act of 1917. Then of course there are the criminal statutes that have to do with obstruction which can also come into play.

WW
A talking head said that the PRA should apply and NOT the Espionage Act for presidential records.
Its not like Trump took millions of dollars from US adversaries.
Jack Smith may have to justify why Trump doesn't get the PRA for Trump's own records.

Who is preventing Trump from running?
Who prevented Hitlery from running, Simp?

We are using YOUR standard for election interference. If nobody prevented Hitlery from running there was no election interference, according to the standard you are using.

Why is buying $100k in Fakebook ads interfering in an election if it didn’t prevent anyone from running?

That’s your standard on the Trump situation.
Hypocrite much?
Pooootin had an entire stable of trolls spreading lies about Clinton. I had people repeating lies to me everywhere I went.

I wonder why Poootin like trump so much? Maybe because he gave up secrets with ease. Obviously, he cherishes sharing classified information.

LOL!! The Espionage Act doesn't apply to ex-presidents, that's why they wrote the Presidential Records Act. Dummy.

The espionage act doesn't apply to ex-presidents......says who?

Pooootin had an entire stable of trolls spreading lies about Clinton. I had people repeating lies to me everywhere I went.

I wonder why Poootin like trump so much? Maybe because he gave up secrets with ease. Obviously, he cherishes sharing classified information.
So? Jacktardo claims there is no such thing as election interference unless you can't run for President.

How about Hillary? She actually destroyed classified material....Why shouldn't she face the same sort of scrutiny?

Exactly!

o4WoNlb.jpg

Who prevented Hitlery from running, Simp?

We are using YOUR standard for election interference. If nobody prevented Hitlery from running there was no election interference, according to the standard you are using.
Keep talking in circles. Your usual MO.
Answer my question or stop responding to my posts.

Forum List

Back