Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
It depends if you believe Elon or the MSM
This one says Elon was wrong, but I believe Elon

thanks for the link (Newsweek... not going to touch CNN :rolleyes: )

There were a couple paragraphs I didn't get bc not written well... certainly nt written for those of us who are in a hurry, no time to re-read stuff...

But I did understand the following quite well

Many public figures, including Elon Musk, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH), Donald Trump Jr., and Fox News Host Sean Hannity, all tweeted messages claiming summarily that the FBI paid Twitter to censor content.

Quoting Shellenberger's thread, Elon Musk tweeted that "government paid Twitter millions of dollars to censor info from the public" in a post receiving more than 440,000 engagements in two days.

That is really, really BAD

Has ("we're not messing around") Comer heard of this?

I LOL but seriously...

Using the taxpayers' money to run a freaking mafia... targeting the taxpayers (votes, etc)! :mad: :uhoh3:

Yes. All of our major intelligence agencies said so.
But it doesn't appear any votes were actually tampered with.
Pretty much what happened in 2020.

What's your point?
But you just claimed it isn’t interference unless it prevents someone from running for President. Who was prevented from running for President in 2016?

Your story is changing, Jacktardo.

As long as Trump pays the fines as part of a plea deal and gets back to running, no one cares about Smith.
At least Trump had his "crimes" dealt with.
The Biden Crime Family gets protected by the FBI Gestapo and the MSM.

I would have no heartburn if some sort of plea deal is worked out. The problem for Trump is he would have to admit wrongdoing. And Trump can’t do that. He can’t admit he did anything wrong. As a man, and a politician, he won’t do it.

Trumps claim that he is infallible would be dented. He never admits that something he did failed or was wrong. He just doesn’t do it.

She can whine about that after Obama and the FBI Gestapo launched Operations Crossfire-Razor and Crossfire-Hurricane against Trump.
Face it, no one could stand Hillary or she would have won. Remember, she had a 95% probability of winning. So why didn't she? Trump had no way to win...
No doubt about it, Hillary was a weak candidate who was hard to like. Trump was exactly the opposite but he still lost the popular vote.

Was her 95% before or after Comey's bombshell a week before the election?

But you just claimed it isn’t interference unless it prevents someone from running for President. Who was prevented from running for President in 2016?

Your story is changing, Jacktardo.
Yeah. You'll have to bring it home Smushy. Still not seeing your point.
You asked if the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. They did.
Now back to the OP, is Trump prevented from running for President?

Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
You are full of shit! Trump is an iceberg of illegal activity. He is the worst and most dangerous President we ever had. He deserves to spend the rest of his days behind bars.

You ignorant NaziCons keep trashing the Bidens - but where's your "credible" proof? Or are you just trying to taint them like you did with Hillary - with no proof? The Forrest Gumps may buy it - but not "normal" people
Proof? Follow the money dumbass. Look at all their "shell companies" to launder money.
You tell me how Navy flunkout and druggie Hunter Biden gets to be worth $230,000,000 legally.

Proof? Follow the money dumbass. Look at all their "shell companies" to launder money.
You tell me how Navy flunkout and druggie Hunter Biden gets to be worth $230,000,000 legally.

Still can’t pay for his kid.

What a lowlife Scumbag.

I'm fine with that. You realize to pay the fines he will have to enter a guilty plea right?
Without the plea there can be no fines.
WW
Yep. Plead guilty to "mishandling classified documents", pay the fines and get back to running.
Paying fines might even be cheaper than a prolonged legal battle.

Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
He is trying to disinfranchise Trump voters with this indictment. Banana Republics do this.

I would have no heartburn if some sort of plea deal is worked out. The problem for Trump is he would have to admit wrongdoing. And Trump can’t do that. He can’t admit he did anything wrong. As a man, and a politician, he won’t do it.
Trumps claim that he is infallible would be dented. He never admits that something he did failed or was wrong. He just doesn’t do it.
Yep, the stupid fuck needs to learn that he's not as smart as he thinks he is.
Then I hope he loses to Desantis on the primaries.

Not selective at all

If you read the indictment, documents that Trump voluntarily turned in are not included. Only ones he concealed

Both Biden and Pence turned in classified documents when they were discovered
This will be pointed out in federal court. Trump INTENTIONALLY withheld and even had his aide move documents to try nand keep them away from the FBI. He is a hopeless Egomaniac, just like his former enabler, Barr said.

No doubt about it, Hillary was a weak candidate who was hard to like. Trump was exactly the opposite but he still lost the popular vote.
Was her 95% before or after Comey's bombshell a week before the election?
1. I'd gladly lose the popular vote and win the EC every time.
2. If you follow the polls they were all showing Hillary had a lead into election day. 95% probability

1686420598559.png

Yeah. You'll have to bring it home Smushy. Still not seeing your point.
You asked if the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. They did.
Now back to the OP, is Trump prevented from running for President?
Why is buying $100k in Fakebook ads interfering in an election if it didn’t prevent anyone from running?

That’s your standard on the Trump situation.
Hypocrite much?

Forum List

Back