Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
Of course he does.
Teabaggers like their committee , keep their eyes on that molehill...........IGNORE the mountain.
Trump held the documents because he thought he could shakedown the N.A. for millions of $$$ in exchange for them. Nixon was paid $17 million & Trump even mentioned that fact in an interview with his asslicker Lumpy Sean.

Trump is an extortionist criminal pile of trash.

I already provided the data.
There was a significant swing in polling just after Comey announced he reopened the investigation.
Trump and every Republican knew that this news was the help they do desperately needed.
From your link:

"Those findings, specifically from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, stem from Rosenstein’s belief that Comey mishandled the Clinton investigation.
“I cannot defend the Director’s handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton’s emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken,” Rosenstein wrote.
He went on to add that Comey erred by declaring in July that no reasonable prosecutor would have moved forward with a prosecution against Clinton."

Trump held the documents because he thought he could shakedown the N.A. for millions of $$$ in exchange for them. Nixon was paid $17 million & Trump even mentioned that fact in an interview with his asslicker Lumpy Sean.

Trump is an extortionist criminal pile of trash.
Trump is the worst kind, and the easiest kind of traitor.............A bloviating traitor.

Voters should be able to decide whether or not if they want a criminal dirtbag traitor running for POTUS.
The majority of Americans have had enough of MAGAT scum like Trump & his asseaters like DeSantis & McCarthy.
1. Your 1st sentence covers both Trump and Biden
2. We'll see in 2024 who voters prefer.

, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the

I voted 10000% YES

But this (following) is news to me... I knew deep state interfered in the 2020 election by (among other things?)

contacting Twitter to say or imply that the info on the infamous laptop was "disinformation"... but hade NOT heard of the former PAYING the latter!

Do you have a link?

inquiring minds need to know.. and we all should have one of those!

:oops:

If Trump goes then all living presidents need to go. They did the samething, Biden started stealing classified documents in 1974.

I agree

If all living presidents intentionally took classified information, shared it with uncleared person, refused to return it and hid the information they should be prosecuted

A senator stealing classified documents is illegal and he did it his entire carrer.
WTF?
I'm sure Gym will uncover that too, indict Biden, and send him to prison.
IF Gym can do that.......Biden deserves to be in jail.

Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.

It didn't stop James Comey days before Hillary's election.

That guy Smith even LOOKS like a criminal (hack)

Frankly, if you saw him on the streets (where he appears to belong..) you'd mistake him for one of the obviously mentally ill / drug-crazed / lawless homeless people (not that all homeless people ARE that! Hardly...)

That pic you (Flash) show looks like a mug shot

Again, America must get on its knees and PRAY PRAY PRAY

for Trump

for our country.

I get the feeling most people are neglecting to do that. And so, are we surprised when all hell literally breaks loose?

shouldn't be surprised @ all

From your link:

"Those findings, specifically from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, stem from Rosenstein’s belief that Comey mishandled the Clinton investigation.
“I cannot defend the Director’s handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton’s emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken,” Rosenstein wrote.
He went on to add that Comey erred by declaring in July that no reasonable prosecutor would have moved forward with a prosecution against Clinton."
Read the full letter.

It’s clear that Rosenstein is actually criticizing Comey for the exact same reasons I am. Comey should not have acted in a way that harmed Clinton’s campaign.

For example:
1686414754140.png

You need to do your homework before you accidentally help my argument.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
Ah all this RW butthurt is such beautiful music.

No one is above the law regardless of the circumstances surrounding them. Hell, if this was happening to Biden instead, you would obviously be singing a very different tune.

I love the RW. They cry when they get what they say they want. They wanted a Special Prosecutor to take the DOJ out. No interference from Biden Appointees.

This Special Prosecutor would clearly show Trump was innocent. You got it. You got the Special Prosecutor.

When you wanted a Special Master to go through the files. You got that. Than the Special Master. The very person Trump said he wanted, and that person wanted answers to questions. You all ranted and raved that it was unfair to Trump.

Now you got the Special Prosecutor. And all we have heard is how unfair it is.

I’ve seen demands to know what laws were broken. That was in the indictment which was made public. It’s all a lie we hear. You wanted to know about the evidence. You get a list and that’s unfair too.

The way you are going you are going to keep getting what you want and keep losing anyway.

1686414684719.jpeg

I voted 10000% YES
But this (following) is news to me... I knew deep state interfered in the 2020 election by (among other things?)
contacting Twitter to say or imply that the info on the infamous laptop was "disinformation"... but hade NOT heard of the former PAYING the latter!
Do you have a link?
inquiring minds need to know.. and we all should have one of those!
It depends if you believe Elon or the MSM
This one says Elon was wrong, but I believe Elon

I love the RW. They cry when they get what they say they want. They wanted a Special Prosecutor to take the DOJ out. No interference from Biden Appointees.
This Special Prosecutor would clearly show Trump was innocent. You got it. You got the Special Prosecutor.
When you wanted a Special Master to go through the files. You got that. Than the Special Master. The very person Trump said he wanted, and that person wanted answers to questions. You all ranted and raved that it was unfair to Trump.
Now you got the Special Prosecutor. And all we have heard is how unfair it is.
I’ve seen demands to know what laws were broken. That was in the indictment which was made public. It’s all a lie we hear. You wanted to know about the evidence. You get a list and that’s unfair too.
The way you are going you are going to keep getting what you want and keep losing anyway.
As long as Trump pays the fines as part of a plea deal and gets back to running, no one cares about Smith.
At least Trump had his "crimes" dealt with.
The Biden Crime Family gets protected by the FBI Gestapo and the MSM.

As long as Trump pays the fines as part of a plea deal and gets back to running, no one cares about Smith.
At least Trump had his "crimes" dealt with.
The Biden Crime Family gets protected by the FBI Gestapo and the MSM.

You ignorant NaziCons keep trashing the Bidens - but where's your "credible" proof? Or are you just trying to taint them like you did with Hillary - with no proof? The Forrest Gumps may buy it - but not "normal" people

Last edited:
Not to split hairs, but president is a bigger deal than a congressman.

IMHO Trump should offer to pay the maximum fines to settle the indictments without an expensive trial, and without interferring in an election. Its a win-win.

I'm fine with that. You realize to pay the fines he will have to enter a guilty plea right?

Without the plea there can be no fines.

WW

Forum List

Back