Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.
Indicting him or not indicting him would influence the upcoming election. Comey's announcement of reopening the Hillary investigation a week before the 2020 election and then announcing there would be no investigation after the election may have cost her the election.

They are interfering in the election by manufacturing crimes in order to take out the #1 opponent of the current President, Simp.
These aren’t manufactured crimes and anyone who has read the indictment thinks this behavior is very serious.

Yet I know a Marine that lost a rank due to having a document marked Secret that was not even still Secret in his barracks room.

There should not be different standards for those that deal with classified material

But I do agree there is too much of it around....think about the fact nobody even knew what Biden nor Pence had was missing
In your example there is already a difference. Trump is facing criminal charges. Your Marine administrative ones.

I'm not excusing anything. I'm simply stating that if you want consequences to ensue for retaining classified documents you can't lump it all in one big pile. There's administrative, there's criminal, and there's none at all in some cases. In higher government offices often, they don't suffer any consequences.

I'll give you an example. The president in order to dissuade a foreign adversary, orders his chief of staff to leak the likely US response to the action they are suspected to take to the press. Yes, the information is classified but the leaking of that information serves a legitimate government purpose. Should that chief of staff be charged? It's not a perfect analogy but it does demonstrate it's not as straightforward as you seem to think.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Of course it is. The question is whether it is intentional interference, and if this were against Biden right before an election as his party's leading candidate
I guess you clowns were ok with the 19 Benghazi Investigations, where McCarthy actually admitted on video that part of the purpose was to harm HC's election chances.

I know you will likely not agree, but if he were truly showing them off as claimed, that is more than enough of an example of why he is not fit to be the CIC
I'm a Desantis voter. Biden is not fit to be CIC either.

Indicting him or not indicting him would influence the upcoming election. Comey's announcement of reopening the Hillary investigation a week before the 2020 election and then announcing there would be no investigation after the election may have cost her the election.
She can whine about that after Obama and the FBI Gestapo launched Operations Crossfire-Razor and Crossfire-Hurricane against Trump.
Face it, no one could stand Hillary or she would have won. Remember, she had a 95% probability of winning. So why didn't she? Trump had no way to win...

I guess you clowns were ok with the 19 Benghazi Investigations, where McCarthy actually admitted on video that part of the purpose was to harm HC's election chances.
Hillary had a 95% probability of winning!! She even bought fireworks.
Maybe you forgot about Obama and the FBI Gestapo's Operations Crossfire-Razor and Crossfire-Hurricane to be sure Trump loses in 2016?

First, let me tell you that the argument. " Something isn't a crime because before working on a different set of circumstances no crime was prosecuted is a good legal, or for that matter logical argument.)
Second, no, she didn't. Her servers where purged (accidentally according to the FBI.) She didn't order it nor for that matter is there any proof she directed it.

The main and all-important differences between the 2 cases are that Hillary cooperated, there was no indication that there was a willful act by Clinton to retain the information. Let alone open defiance.
No, and no…She destroyed devices with a hammer for gods sake…

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
Of course it is election interference. If they were not terrified of what Donald Trump will do to their agenda if he gets back in office, what he would expose of their corruption and malfeasance, none of this would be happening. Even Rachel Maddow who made her career by dishonestly attacking Trump has admitted that.

And they protect Hunter and other of their 'problems' because the truth coming out would hurt their chances to stay in power.

Last edited:

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
No. A crime is a crime is a crime....... It is more important if an election is coming up to know if the candidate is guilty or not guilty and a speedy trial can give the electorate that answer. The FBI announced their investigation in to Hillary the August before the primaries, and came to their announcement in June of 2016, then reopened an investigation in to Hillary with announcement 3 weeks before the election.

The DOJ brought charges against John Edwards when he was a candidate for president.

If the Doj did not bring charges,

That would be election interference at this point...imo.

Comey announced he reopened the investigation into Clinton’s emails a few days before the election.
That’s actually interfering, in my opinion.
We all knew that she had an illegal bathroom server, and that she deleted 33,000 subpoenaed emails, and then smashed all her subpoenaed electronic devices.
The FBI investigation was nothing, Comey gave her a pass when she should have been indicted. Keep that excuse if you need a blankie.

Yet I assume if Trump wins the nomination you will be voting for him.
Agree 100%. Sad testament to our country that they were the best we could do
LOL!! Not many times is the "lesser of the evils" this fucking bad.

Forum List

Back