Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
He said they were planted one day last week, then I never heard it again.

Let me get this straight.

They planted documents in the 15 boxes that there turned over last spring.

They planed documents that the attorneys turned over in response to the subpoena in June 2022.

They planted documents in his ballroom, I mean bathroom, I mean basement store room.

They planted document in is own freaking desk.

They planted documents that Trump himself pulled out and showed to people.

And those raskally wrabbits even got a look alike to show up at Trump rallies and talk about the documents he had, they planted a fake Trump.
All this over the course of TWO years and nobody noticed that the documents were planted and there was an actor faking at being Trump?

WW

Last edited:
Let me get this straight.

They planted documents in the 15 boxes that there turned over last spring.

They planed documents that the attorneys turned over in response to the subpoena in June 2022.

They planted documents in his ballroom, I mean bathroom, I mean basement store room.

They planted document is is own freaking desk.

They planted documents that Trump himself pulled out and showed to people.

And those raskally wrabbits even got a look alike to show up at Trump rallies and talk about the documents he had, they planted a fake Trump.
All this over the course of TWO years and nobody noticed that the documents were planted and there was an actor faking at being Trump?

WW
I bet the Trumpsters believe that, and will now run with it.

If Jack Smith's investigation/indictment is part of a grand scheme by the corrupt Biden admin to interfere with Trump's re-election bid, as Trump claims, why aren't they interfering as they could?

Jonathan Goodman, the magistrate judge assigned to handle Donald J. Trump’s arraignment, did something of a double take during the proceeding on Tuesday, when the Justice Department offered the former president a bond deal that was not merely lenient but imposed virtually no restrictions on him at all. Jack Smith, the special counsel overseeing the prosecution for the department, opted not to request conditions routinely imposed on other defendants seeking to be released from custody, like cash bail, limits on domestic travel or turning in his passport.

But Judge Goodman, tasked with hashing out a bond agreement during a one-day cameo appearance on the case, was not entirely on board. He suggested that Mr. Trump be compelled to “avoid all contact with co-defendants, victims and witnesses except through counsel.” Mr. Smith’s deputy, David Harbach, joined Mr. Trump’s lawyers in opposing that idea — but the judge imposed a version of it anyway.

Mr. Smith’s decision not to demand any conditions at the arraignment, people familiar with the situation said, reflected a belief that prosecutors should avoid impairing Mr. Trump’s ability to campaign.

In Trump Prosecution, Special Counsel Seeks to Avoid Distracting Fights

So, interference only counts right before the election? Ok, tell me when is the magic timeline when interference matters....?
I don't believe that it ever does. There are plenty of examples of election interference, being on trial is not one of them.

I don't believe that it ever does. There are plenty of examples of election interference, being on trial is not one of them.
So, you don’t think a sitting President using his DoJ to go after his #1 opponent is election interference? Amazing.

Do you think that the House going after a sitting President is election interference?

WW
Is the sitting President facing 240 years in prison? So, you’re arguing that it’s all ok as long as you can point to the other side, right? How old are you? 8?

Is the sitting President facing 240 years in prison?

No.

No sitting President is fasting 240 years in prison because as we learned from the FPOTUS45 administration, a sitting President can be charged with Federal crimes. The President has to leave office before they can be charged and therefore they are not the "sitting President". They are an ex-President.

So, you’re arguing that it’s all ok as long as you can point to the other side, right?

No I asked to see if you would be consistent in your condemnation.

I got my answer.

There is a quote from a famous book, having to do with beams, eyes, and motes. May want to check it out.

How old are you? 8?

No, actually I'm in my 60's, retired Navy, and a loyal GOP voter from 1978 until 2020. (I voted twice for a GOP candidate in 2016, Kasich in the primary and general.)

WW

Do you think that the House going after a sitting President is election interference?

WW
The demented LEFT interfered with the Trump administration for the whole four fucking years of it with FAKE allegations and LIES!!!!
Today this continues with this blatant bullshit case of "Criminal Espionage".
There's been nothing else but INTERFERENCE from you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist piglet zombies against Trump and half of the American PEOPLE!

No I asked to see if you would be consistent in your condemnation.

I got my answer.

There is a quote from a famous book, having to do with beams, eyes, and motes. May want to check it out.

No, actually I'm in my 60's, retired Navy, and a loyal GOP voter from 1978 until 2020. (I voted twice for a GOP candidate in 2016, Kasich in the primary and general.)

WW
Kasich? What a joke….Me thinks you may have spent too much time in the bow, below deck, with Tommy, wink, wink….

The demented LEFT interfered with the Trump administration for the whole four fucking years of it with FAKE allegations and LIES!!!!
Today this continues with this blatant bullshit case of "Criminal Espionage".
There's been nothing else but INTERFERENCE from you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist piglet zombies against Trump and half of the American PEOPLE!

Kasich? What a joke….Me thinks you may have spent too much time in the bow, below deck, with Tommy, wink, wink….

:itsok: :itsok:

When you can't be consistent and you can't discuss a subject intelligently, resort to insults.

:cool:

WW

So like the right did with Clinton and Obama and now with Biden.

Your point is ... ?

Forum List

Back