🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is The Key To France Youth?

• I will have to study Powell more, but he was dead on when it came to unrestrained open immigration, for either the right or wrong reasons, Time will tell. I would be interested in reading your paper.
    Powell was a racist blimp. He was proved wrong.

"PROVE WRONG" ? as I recall----from way back then-----way back in the late 60s -----that he predicted that the large
    migration of persons from south east asia would prove a problem in British society-----in the future-----It WAS HIS OPINION-------what was PROVEN WRONG?
    Powell was mainly referring to immigrants from the Caribbean. The local tories ran on a platform of -

• If you want a ****** for a neighbour
  • Vote Labour
Well his rivers of blood didnt happen. Black people are as british as anyone else and only the nazi right have a problem with that.
Powell was a shit stirring wanker who made things difficult for a lot of immigrants. He ended up in political obscurity and his name is a byword for hate.
Wanker.
Funny, we want to preserve native groups. In some deep dark jungle or desert. They have heritage and culture that needs to be "protected". But we can't preserve English, anglo or European culture, because its...racist? Explain that again? It's a double standard only neurotic confused liberals adopt. At least be consistent.
European culture is a sponge that feeds off other cultures.Pretty much every aspect of our lives has improved through our assimilation of other cultures.European culture is not under any threat, it evolves for the better.
I would imagine it is similar in the US.
Well, you might have a point. Things change. Boom, bust. Civilizations end. New ones shine on and take us to a better place. I don't see how a authoritarian theocratic hate group like Islam leading us anywhere but to a new dark age or self extinguishment. How is Islam making your life better, Tommy? Will it make you better with beheadings and fear and sharia law?

• Powell was a racist blimp. He was proved wrong.

"PROVE WRONG" ? as I recall----from way back then-----way back in the late 60s -----that he predicted that the large
    migration of persons from south east asia would prove a problem in British society-----in the future-----It WAS HIS OPINION-------what was PROVEN WRONG?
    Powell was mainly referring to immigrants from the Caribbean. The local tories ran on a platform of -

• Vote Labour
Well his rivers of blood didnt happen. Black people are as british as anyone else and only the nazi right have a problem with that.
Powell was a shit stirring wanker who made things difficult for a lot of immigrants. He ended up in political obscurity and his name is a byword for hate.
Wanker.
Funny, we want to preserve native groups. In some deep dark jungle or desert. They have heritage and culture that needs to be "protected". But we can't preserve English, anglo or European culture, because its...racist? Explain that again? It's a double standard only neurotic confused liberals adopt. At least be consistent.
European culture is a sponge that feeds off other cultures.Pretty much every aspect of our lives has improved through our assimilation of other cultures.European culture is not under any threat, it evolves for the better.
Well, you might have a point. Things change. Boom, bust. Civilizations end. New one shine one and take us to a better place. I don't see how a authoritarian theocratic hate group like Islam leading us anywhere but to a new dark age or self extinguishment. How is Islam naming your life better, Tommy? Will it make you better with beheadings and fear and sharia law?
Its not Islam is it ? These monsters kill more Muslims than Christians. They are an enemy of civilisation.

The Le Pen's are gaining support in France precisley because of unrelenting immigration and the ideal of multiculturalism - a policy that has positively discouraged integration, just as Enoch Powell warned it would.

The attack in Nice, close to where the Le Pens live, has further bolstered their support - probably Marion Le Pen joining the reserves will have a similar outcome, not to mention the butchering of the Priest, the bomber at the concert, the shooting at the mall, the murder of the pregnant woman, the machete attack against the Dr, etc etc etc.

I'm not sure of the details, but also the fact that Marine Le Pen sacked Jean Marine Le Pen last year apparently resulted in them being seen as a little more mainstream and people became more inclined to say openly that they support and will vote for them.

Whatever they are, at least they are not traitors to their nation, as is Tammy, who has yet to condemn a single incident of Islamic extremism and terrorism in Europe, and who actually believes Isis are no worse than the US and the U.K. Gvmnt! Lol.

National Front in chaos as Le Pen sacks her father

Charles Bremner Paris
Last updated at 12:01AM, April 9 2015

France’s far-right National Front was thrown into disarray yesterday when Marine Le Pen, its leader, declared war on her father, Jean-Marie, accusing him of trying to destroy the party with antisemitic and homophobic remarks.

For the first time Ms Le Pen and her lieutenants broke publicly with the 86-year-old founder of the party after he stepped up a campaign against his daughter’s moderate leadership and repeated incendiary comments excusing the pro-Nazi Vichy France regime and playing down the Holocaust.

National Front in chaos as Le Pen sacks her father | The Times

The Le pens are nazis. They are a stain on France.

Ha ha. Tainted Tammy calls those against the immigration extremists a stain on France, yet he never has a bad word to say about Islamic terrorism in Europe - AND had believes that EVEN ISIS are 'no worse' than the UK and US gvmnt. Hypocrite, thy name is Tommy. Lol.

"Are the awful actions of ISIS any worse than those of the British, or American governments ?
I hate hypocrisy although I accept that much of it is based on ignorance"

The British Empire Shame Thread
Bloody hell. Tilly voices an opinion !!! And quotes a post that proves me right.
The answer to extremist nutcases is not fascism. We fought nazis to defeat that. Pity that this nazi slag has forgotten that.
Lol. You ARE a fascist you daft twat. You believe Isis are no worse than democratic gvmnts of the U.K. And the US. You believe a female politician should have been attacked with housebricks becuase she is not LW. You believe RWs should have their children taken from them and be locked up in zoos. You are the whining nasty fascist ,Tammy :)

Ha ha. Tainted Tammy calls those against the immigration extremists a stain on France, yet he never has a bad word to say about Islamic terrorism in Europe - AND had believes that EVEN ISIS are 'no worse' than the UK and US gvmnt. Hypocrite, thy name is Tommy. Lol.

"Are the awful actions of ISIS any worse than those of the British, or American governments ?

Bloody hell. Tilly voices an opinion !!! And quotes a post that proves me right.
The answer to extremist nutcases is not fascism. We fought nazis to defeat that. Pity that this nazi slag has forgotten that.
Lol. You ARE a fascist you daft twat. You believe Isis are no worse than democratic gvmnts of the U.K. And the US. You believe a female politician should have been attacked with housebricks becuase she is not LW. You believe RWs should have their children taken from them and be locked up in zoos. You are the whining nasty fascist ,Tammy :)
You are hysterical you nazi slag.

• "PROVE WRONG" ? as I recall----from way back then-----way back in the late 60s -----that he predicted that the large

• Vote Labour
Wanker.
Well, you might have a point. Things change. Boom, bust. Civilizations end. New one shine one and take us to a better place. I don't see how a authoritarian theocratic hate group like Islam leading us anywhere but to a new dark age or self extinguishment. How is Islam naming your life better, Tommy? Will it make you better with beheadings and fear and sharia law?
Its not Islam is it ? These monsters kill more Muslims than Christians. They are an enemy of civilisation.
Please don't be cloying or condescending. Exactly why defend Muslims? An ideology that destroys its own, like Jupiter eating it's own children, why make them seem victims and give them an aura of victimhood ? They would destroy THEMSELVES. They should destroy themselves, it's hubris. Leave the west out of it. Don't enable them and their broken mentality.

• Powell was mainly referring to immigrants from the Caribbean. The local tories ran on a platform of -

• Vote Labour
Wanker.
Please don't be cloying or condescending. Exactly why defend Muslims? An ideology that destroys its own, like Jupiter eating it's own children, why make them seem victims and give them an aura of victimhood ? They would destroy THEMSELVES. They should destroy themselves, it's hubris. Leave the west out of it. Don't enable them and their broken mentality.
Muslims are good people.There is a tiny minority that is sick. The majority should not be oppressed for the actions of a few. You are not responsible for the actions of other christians so why should muslims be responsible for the actions of other muslims ?

Muslims are good people.There is a tiny minority that is sick. The majority should not be oppressed for the actions of a few. You are not responsible for the actions of other christians so why should muslims be responsible for the actions of other muslims ?
I am sure there where a few good Nazis too, but they didn't stop the bad Nazis from bombing Coventry. After awhile, good muslims and the bad ones, does it matter? Evil is when good men do NOTHING to stop the bad ones. And Islam is rife with "good" people.

Frankly, in a war, and this is a terrorist war, civilians need to get out of the way.

Ah the old toss out a blanket statement because of the behavior of 1 man.

Marine Le Pen or her niece are not Nazi's. Besides the Nazi position in this debate would be the pro Islamist considering the Muslims were partners with the actual Nazi's. If anyone is still carrying out the nazi plan today it's the Muslims.

But you are ok with leftist facism?

Tommy would throw Molotov Cocktails, except his wrist is limp and petrol cost more than his government handout can cover.

Tiny minority? You sure about that....

• The French did the mistake that the brits did----they decided to allow ANYONE from their prior POSSESSIONS to become citizens-------BIG MISTAKE remember ENOCH POWELL? (well-----if I had not written a paper on "PAKI BASHING IN ENGLAND-----while in college -----I would not
    "remember" him either-------he was like a prophet-----he was the evil guy in my paper)
    I will have to study Powell more, but he was dead on when it came to unrestrained open immigration, for either the right or wrong reasons, Time will tell. I would be interested in reading your paper.

• Vote Labour
Wanker.
Now Mary, that simply is not true. I attend Pow-wows with my wife, and she attends Highland Games and Bluegrass Festivals with me. We can preserve any culture we please as Americans. And, in the meantime, we are building the American culture of the future, which includes all these things.

I am sure there where a few good Nazis too, but they didn't stop the bad Nazis from bombing Coventry. After awhile, good muslims and the bad ones, does it matter? Evil is when good men do NOTHING to stop the bad ones. And Islam is rife with "good" people.
My Grandfather was a Southern Baptist preacher, as well as a blacksmith and farmer. Now that does not mean that he considered the people that bombed the little girls in the church during the '60's to be the same as him. Most Muslims do not consider Isis to be a representative of them and their religion.

• The French did the mistake that the brits did----they decided to allow ANYONE from their prior POSSESSIONS to become citizens-------BIG MISTAKE remember ENOCH POWELL? (well-----if I had not written a paper on "PAKI BASHING IN ENGLAND-----while in college -----I would not
    "remember" him either-------he was like a prophet-----he was the evil guy in my paper)
    I will have to study Powell more, but he was dead on when it came to unrestrained open immigration, for either the right or wrong reasons, Time will tell. I would be interested in reading your paper.

• Vote Labour
Wanker.
Funny, we want to preserve native groups. In some deep dark jungle or desert. They have heritage and culture that needs to be "protected". But we can't preserve English, anglo or European culture, ........

Well, shut up about it and get your ass to Europe if it's that important to you.

Forum List

Back