is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

Unkotare is a social, and cultural relativist. He believes (incorrectly) that a equatorial pygmy and a Swiss banker if swapped would be equally successful in each other's environment.
Do you know why?
Because Unkotare is...yes...a fucking moron.
Yes Unkotare is a moron. As far as we can tell because he says very little and never answers questions.
Yes, I have had very little interaction with him, but that conclusion was easy to arrive at.
At least I know it’s not just with me. Or not just me calling him out. Makes me feel vindicated when I see that’s all he does with everyone.

And I notice he’s friendly with all the other right leaning trolls. So when he says I have no idea who he voted for. That’s because he won’t give any information on him because it’s harder to stick to the lies if you keep piling them on.

He thinks I lied because I said I wrestled in college. Yes I admit that I actually quit after 1 semester and was technically a red shirt. Doesn’t change the fact that half the school year I trained with Olympic gold medalist Steve Fraser. After getting whipped by him I can pretty much kill anyone else now. Even Unkotare who says he wrestled 3 years and had great success. First off, I don’t believe it. Second, h won’t say what weight he wrestled because it was probably 120. Now he will say wrong but we all know he lies.

Oh, and he will say something about appealing to popularity but notice he does it too.

He’s the racist ignorant one not me. Even if I’ve used the n word and he hasnt
I don't know anything about wrestling. I tried BJJ for a couple weeks and got sick of people's sweat dripping on me and ball sacks pressing on my head. Yich...I understand the practicality of it all...but yich..glecchh. No thanks.
Funny because sweat was the final straw for me. I was sweating so bad and so tired from wrestling they said take five. I went in the hall, my back hit the wall and I slid down to rest. As my butt hit the floor the sweat went 8n the plug socket and shocked the shit out of me. It was my last practice ever.

I didn’t feel so bad. I gave up a $750 yr scholarship. Another guy quit with me the same day. He was getting a full ride. If he can give up $5000 a year I can give up $750. Lol

Blacks vote Democrat because many of them are not educated in politics. ....
And you are? What is your education in politics?
He’s clearly informed based on the well thought out replies he gives. Not like you troll.

Youre going to find out no one wants to play with you except political chic. You’ll notice the responses won’t be as well thought out. Kind of like the poo I fling at you

Unkotare is a social, and cultural relativist. He believes (incorrectly) that a equatorial pygmy and a Swiss banker if swapped would be equally successful in each other's environment.
Do you know why?
Yes Unkotare is a moron. As far as we can tell because he says very little and never answers questions.
Yes, I have had very little interaction with him, but that conclusion was easy to arrive at.
At least I know it’s not just with me. Or not just me calling him out. Makes me feel vindicated when I see that’s all he does with everyone.

And I notice he’s friendly with all the other right leaning trolls. So when he says I have no idea who he voted for. That’s because he won’t give any information on him because it’s harder to stick to the lies if you keep piling them on.

He thinks I lied because I said I wrestled in college. Yes I admit that I actually quit after 1 semester and was technically a red shirt. Doesn’t change the fact that half the school year I trained with Olympic gold medalist Steve Fraser. After getting whipped by him I can pretty much kill anyone else now. Even Unkotare who says he wrestled 3 years and had great success. First off, I don’t believe it. Second, h won’t say what weight he wrestled because it was probably 120. Now he will say wrong but we all know he lies.

Oh, and he will say something about appealing to popularity but notice he does it too.

I don't know anything about wrestling. I tried BJJ for a couple weeks and got sick of people's sweat dripping on me and ball sacks pressing on my head. Yich...I understand the practicality of it all...but yich..glecchh. No thanks.
Funny because sweat was the final straw for me. I was sweating so bad and so tired from wrestling they said take five. I went in the hall, my back hit the wall and I slid down to rest. As my butt hit the floor the sweat went 8n the plug socket and shocked the shit out of me. It was my last practice ever.

I didn’t feel so bad. I gave up a $750 yr scholarship. Another guy quit with me the same day. He was getting a full ride. If he can give up $5000 a year I can give up $750. Lol
Yeah, a buddy of mine told me about BJJ so I took some classes. It worked for him, he loved it but it just wasn't my bag. I then went and signed up for Muay Thai. Got my ass kicked thoroughly, and regularly, but adored it.

Do you know why?

Yeah, a buddy of mine told me about BJJ so I took some classes. It worked for him, he loved it but it just wasn't my bag. I then went and signed up for Muay Thai. Got my ass kicked thoroughly, and regularly, but adored it.
I was the toughest of all my friends then my buddy took bjj and he whipped my ass easily. Of course I wasn’t ground and pounding him but still he choked me out quickly.

Do you know why?

I was the toughest of all my friends then my buddy took bjj and he whipped my ass easily. Of course I wasn’t ground and pounding him but still he choked me out quickly.
Humbling. Getting beat up is humbling. The subsequent drop in testosterone, the cold introspection. It really puts things in perspective. I recommend it for every one. Seriously.

Do you know why?

Humbling. Getting beat up is humbling. The subsequent drop in testosterone, the cold introspection. It really puts things in perspective. I recommend it for every one. Seriously.
Wouldn’t it be great to be Floyd mayweather jr? To never be beat?

If he was really tough he’d do mma.

tyson, Larry Holmes, kimbo slice, Brock lesner all know what it’s like to be humiliated, I personally hate the feeling. To know I’m not even close to that level. Sucks. Steve Fraser was a monster. But it made anyone else I ran into easy. After you fight Bruce lee who scares you?

Do you know why?

I think after five lessons I could learn how to guard against the standard submissions bjj fighters put people in when they let you get them on their back or when they get you on yours.

And you are? What is your education in politics?

Unknown.jpeg

That's because it's none of your business. There is a reason why voting takes place in an individual booth, dumbass.
It’s an anonymous message board pussy. How come so many people endorse candidates? If you can’t say on a political message board who you endorse and why, where can you? You’re embarrassed I get it. And a coward.

Forum List

Back