is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

I never liked him. But not too many other undefeated fighters for me to reference. Remember that American guy beat that undefeated russian wrestler? Or Dan Gable. one loss away from being undefeated. Sad.

It is a lie. You don't even know the weight classes. Even your lie is a farce. One (supposed) semester as the scrub who just hung around the team and you want to strut around like Billy Badass? That's a joke.
I am billy bad ass. I was so bad ass the coach gave me money to come wrestle for him.

You are right though I forgot all the weight classes. I went back and checked and a few of them I was off. Probably because I only wrestled for three years. I didn’t pay attention to all those details and remember, I smoke pot. My mom had Alzheimer’s who knows my memory isn’t what it was. I’m 50. She go5 early onset Alzheimer’s befor she was 65 I believe. God I hope it skips a generation.

Oh I can, but it's just none of your business. Sorry if that puts sand in your panties, miss.
Well I feel like I’m winning all the arguments because you won’t answer my questions. If you did I’d be able to expose you. But you derail every conversation so not sure why anyone bothers talking to you.

It is a lie. You don't even know the weight classes. Even your lie is a farce. One (supposed) semester as the scrub who just hung around the team and you want to strut around like Billy Badass? That's a joke.
I am billy bad ass. .....
:lmao:
No, you really aren't. There were always a few scrubs like you who would hang around practice. They were mostly used as fodder when someone was needed to toss around while cutting weight.

So Billy Badass, what have you done since your glorious, imaginary semester a quarter century ago?

Oh I can, but it's just none of your business. Sorry if that puts sand in your panties, miss.
Well I feel like I’m winning all the arguments ....
Hold on to that feeeeeeling, because it's all you've got.

No, you really aren't. There were always a few scrubs like you who would hang around practice. They were mostly used as fodder when someone was needed to toss around while cutting weight.

So Billy Badass, what have you done since your glorious, imaginary semester a quarter century ago?
Never lost a real fight. I could have done mma. It wasn’t around till I was too old.

The guys who placed higher than me at states knew I didn’t really know how to wrestle. Still they feared me. So did the seniors in college. They could beat me but they knew why. They all had twice as many years or more wrestling experience. I only started wrestling my tenth grade year. I should have never placed at the state tournament. Hell I shouldn’t have even made it. That’s why the colleg3 coach wanted me. He saw huge potential. I just wanted to get a college degree and laid. I was done with wrestling So I quit. If they let me just come to one practice a day I would have stayed but 3 practices a day? Fuck you.

Thats how I know you had no life in college. Probably you gay loved the guys you wrestled with. Spent all your time with them. So you still get together and broke back mountain each other.

You know the 10,000 hour rule? I became great in wrestling in half that time

What have you done? Let’s see if you will answer your own question.

Is that ho you remember it looking up at us real men from the 120 lb division you wrestled at? They shouldn’t even allow little bitches like that to wrestle. No on3 takes a wrestler seriously intil he’s over 145.

What have you done? ....
Don't answer a question with a question, Story Boy. I'll answer after you do.

Is that ho you remember it looking up at us real men from the 120 lb division you wrestled at? They shouldn’t even allow little bitches like that to wrestle. No on3 takes a wrestler seriously intil he’s over 145.
You still don't know the weight classes, fraud. You're not even trying now.

Because we have a vastly different physical make up, intelligence, and history (in countless ways). You could probably figure some of this out for yourself. You're going to have to find another justification for your fear.
We do not have a vastly different physical make up----------we are animals with disposable thumbs and we share over 98% of our DNA with Chimps. I see a lot of very very stupid people out there btw and don't buy the higher intelligence bullshit in many cases. Inner city Ghettos for example----------if INTELLIGENCE is the deciding factor on what life forms are worthy or not......Think a whole bunch of animals are smarter and more worthy than most of the people in the projects.

Christians think of human beings in vastly different terms.

It is said of humans:

"You have made him a little lower than the angels
you crowned him with glory and honor
and put everything under their feet."
--Hebrews 2:7-8
I'm an atheist...and the facts say that man is just an animal.

Because we have a vastly different physical make up, intelligence, and history (in countless ways). You could probably figure some of this out for yourself. You're going to have to find another justification for your fear.
We do not have a vastly different physical make up----------we are animals with disposable thumbs and we share over 98% of our DNA with Chimps. I see a lot of very very stupid people out there btw and don't buy the higher intelligence bullshit in many cases. Inner city Ghettos for example----------if INTELLIGENCE is the deciding factor on what life forms are worthy or not......Think a whole bunch of animals are smarter and more worthy than most of the people in the projects.

Christians think of human beings in vastly different terms.

It is said of humans:

"You have made him a little lower than the angels
you crowned him with glory and honor
and put everything under their feet."
--Hebrews 2:7-8
I'm an atheist...and the facts say that man is just an animal.
But not a dog.

Forum List

Back