is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

Because we have a vastly different physical make up, intelligence, and history (in countless ways). You could probably figure some of this out for yourself. You're going to have to find another justification for your fear.
We do not have a vastly different physical make up----------we are animals with disposable thumbs and we share over 98% of our DNA with Chimps. I see a lot of very very stupid people out there btw and don't buy the higher intelligence bullshit in many cases. Inner city Ghettos for example----------if INTELLIGENCE is the deciding factor on what life forms are worthy or not......Think a whole bunch of animals are smarter and more worthy than most of the people in the projects.

Christians think of human beings in vastly different terms.

It is said of humans:

"You have made him a little lower than the angels
you crowned him with glory and honor
and put everything under their feet."
--Hebrews 2:7-8
I'm an atheist...and the facts say that man is just an animal.

I give you credit for at least remaining true to your belief system. In atheism we are just another species with "breeds" and there is not a single reason why one cannot be superior to another. You realize, I hope, that this entails some really unsavory stuff, and you have no moral reason for excusing it.

We are animals. Animals dominate other animals. That's it. (Because someone will quote this as if it is my belief--the former is in ATHEISM)

we hear the left spout that guns are the reason for the high crime rates in the inner cities constantly ... but they have no answer for communities that have high gun ownership that dont have the skyhigh crime rates as the inner cities .... the question i have for democrats is do they believe a lack of fathers in the home is the major reason many young men become violent criminals ... PolitiFact - Rep. John Duncan Jr. says 90 percent of felons grew up in fatherless households
Lack of caring. Whether its just a mom raising kids by herself, or a man raising his kids by himself. Doesn't matter if it's one parent or two. It ALL begins at home. Children are sponges at a very young age. They suck up everything they see and hear. If a single parent sucks at guidance, teaching morals and respect, etc...the kid is going to be a butthole. Lots of buttholes out there...all grown up and ready to teach their own kids to be buttholes.

Because we have a vastly different physical make up, intelligence, and history (in countless ways). You could probably figure some of this out for yourself. You're going to have to find another justification for your fear.
We do not have a vastly different physical make up----------we are animals with disposable thumbs and we share over 98% of our DNA with Chimps. I see a lot of very very stupid people out there btw and don't buy the higher intelligence bullshit in many cases. Inner city Ghettos for example----------if INTELLIGENCE is the deciding factor on what life forms are worthy or not......Think a whole bunch of animals are smarter and more worthy than most of the people in the projects.

It is said of humans:

I give you credit for at least remaining true to your belief system. In atheism we are just another species with "breeds" and there is not a single reason why one cannot be superior to another. You realize, I hope, that this entails some really unsavory stuff, and you have no moral reason for excusing it.

We are animals. Animals dominate other animals. That's it. (Because someone will quote this as if it is my belief--the former is in ATHEISM)
Animals don't have evil intentions. All they want is food. So they kill to eat, or protect their hunting grounds. Humans are viruses. And once again, I quote Agent Smith of the Matrix:

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

It is said of humans:

Animals don't have evil intentions. All they want is food. So they kill to eat, or protect their hunting grounds. Humans are viruses. And once again, I quote Agent Smith of the Matrix:

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

You're right. Animals don't have evil intentions, nor do they have the kind of transcendent good intentions that humans can have either. That's because they're just animals. They fill their bellies or not. They go on instinct. That's it.

We are made in the image of God. We have the capacity to know, and follow, good or evil.

we hear the left spout that guns are the reason for the high crime rates in the inner cities constantly ... but they have no answer for communities that have high gun ownership that dont have the skyhigh crime rates as the inner cities .... the question i have for democrats is do they believe a lack of fathers in the home is the major reason many young men become violent criminals ... PolitiFact - Rep. John Duncan Jr. says 90 percent of felons grew up in fatherless households
when u live off working taxpayers you get bored and thug out

It is said of humans:

yawn put down the joint

It is a lie. You don't even know the weight classes. Even your lie is a farce. One (supposed) semester as the scrub who just hung around the team and you want to strut around like Billy Badass? That's a joke.
I am billy bad ass. .....
:lmao:
No, you really aren't. There were always a few scrubs like you who would hang around practice. They were mostly used as fodder when someone was needed to toss around while cutting weight.

So Billy Badass, what have you done since your glorious, imaginary semester a quarter century ago?
What have you done? ....
Don't answer a question with a question, Story Boy. I'll answer after you do.
No you won’t.

It is said of humans:

I believe there are different breeds of humans. And the border collie is the smartest breed of dog. What’s the smartest and dumbest breed of human? Chinese at the top? Japanese? Indians? Germans?

Us Greeks are known to be philosophers and mathematicians. We invented democracy for god sakes.

It is a lie. You don't even know the weight classes. Even your lie is a farce. One (supposed) semester as the scrub who just hung around the team and you want to strut around like Billy Badass? That's a joke.
No, you really aren't. There were always a few scrubs like you who would hang around practice. They were mostly used as fodder when someone was needed to toss around while cutting weight.

So Billy Badass, what have you done since your glorious, imaginary semester a quarter century ago?
What have you done? ....
No you won’t.
Find out.

What have you done? ....
You first.

I asked the internet what has Ireland contributed and it's funny shit

10. Riverdance – lord of the dance

9. The arts – another of the top things Ireland is famous for

8. Irish hospitality – the friendliest country

7. The drinks – our mouth is watering

6. The food – the land of hearty meals

5. Landscape – rugged, wild, and just magical

4. History Ireland has some unbelievable history from the Celts, to being colonised, to the famine, to a revolution, mass emigration, and so on.

3. Gift of the gab – we love to talk

2. Historic monuments​

1. Music.

Not math, science, literature, intelligence. Irish if they were a dog breed would be like a lab not a border collie or German short hair

I don't expect an idiot like you to know anything about Irish history (or any history, for that matter), but who cares? What someone did in Ireland hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with me. What someone with a skin tone similar to mine invented X years ago has nothing to do with me. What I do and what I am has to do with me. Think about it for a minute then realize why that sucks for YOU.

What have you done? ....
You first.
Needless to say, I asked the first question. Answer or don't. No one cares. You have long since been exposed as the fraud you are.

I don't expect an idiot like you to know anything about Irish history (or any history, for that matter), but who cares? What someone did in Ireland hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with me. What someone with a skin tone similar to mine invented X years ago has nothing to do with me. What I do and what I am has to do with me. Think about it for a minute then realize why that sucks for YOU.
Not true. You Irish are a certain breed of human. Like a dumber dog, you evolved to wear kilts and drink a lot. Not big on education. You said your relatives came from Ireland. So you are an Irish breed of human. And clearly not very bright. That stupid gene was passed down to you. Look at the Pollacks. Look at the Turks. Look at the Iranians. All products of their environment. The Muslims have been dumbed down by a wacky religion for hundreds of years maybe over 1000. You were kept dumb by the brits. That much history I know. You were a stupid people and you can't just shake that off in a couple generations. Proud people? Sure. But dumb af.

Not true. ....
Precisely true. I can understand why that would frighten the likes of YOU.

What have you done? ....
You first.
Needless to say, I asked the first question. Answer or don't. No one cares. You have long since been exposed as the fraud you are.
You Irish have only been free the last 70 years. England owned you long after blacks in America were set free.

Most of Ireland gained independence from Britain following the Anglo-Irish War and became a fully independent republic following the passage of the Republic of Ireland Act in 1949. Northern Ireland still remains part of the United Kingdom.

What part of Ireland you from? Maybe your ancestors are still slaves and stupid. Northern?

1626100056634.png
Faggots

Forum List

Back