is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

It's part of the problem, certainly.

The biggest problem, however, is that a large segment of the population makes excuses for bad behavior. The very notion of taking responsibility for one's own behavior is anathema to much of black culture in our country, and far too many guilt-ridden white people feed in to the pathology by lowering the bar for them.

It's actually a form of racism as far as I'm concerned, as the double standards being enabled are basically saying that blacks are just animals who cannot do any better. This is, of course, wrong, but since it is a politically correct racism, it prevails among all those who merely parrot but do not think.
Then why is there more whites in prison than blacks if all you can recognize is blacks committing crimes, every segment of the nation is represented in prison or in the court system.

Let us then discuss why white collar crime is so well represented by whites and Asians...Did these executives not have a daddy? Did they live in the inner cities growing up?
Once gain, your statements are not researched or outright lies.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2018 black males accounted for 34% of the total male prison population, white males 29%, and Hispanic males 24%.

Last I checked, 34 was greater than 29.

Inmate Race​

Statistics based on prior month's data -- -- Last Updated: Saturday, 3 July 2021

Asian 2,305-1.5%
Black 58,745-38.3%
Native American 3,685-2.4%
White 88,737-57.8%

Is there anything that can be done to prevent such a sick society from turning to fascism?

Yes. Making sure people like you never have any political power will go a long way towards avoiding fascism.
All replies are welcome marvin, you're one of the more committed racist cheerleaders.
You're limited to one more reply to me today, on account of your lack of any substance that could add to a discussion.

You can't point to a single thing I've ever written here that's racist.

Yet, you throw your full support behind this guy, openly and proudly, and we all see it:

View attachment 511799
Do you vote against diversity programs? Then your political ideology is racist. You can't see that bias exists because it benefits you. So you deny it. Then you guys cry about affirmative action. You're racist alright. Maybe you don't call gays faggots but that doesn't mean your policies aren't homophobic. Same with your racism. You think just because you don't say anything racist in public means you aren't a racist? HA!
You're feeling guilty again, but you lack the self-control to stop spewing your bigotry.

It is a lie. You don't even know the weight classes. Even your lie is a farce. One (supposed) semester as the scrub who just hung around the team and you want to strut around like Billy Badass? That's a joke.
I am billy bad ass. .....
:lmao:
No, you really aren't. There were always a few scrubs like you who would hang around practice. They were mostly used as fodder when someone was needed to toss around while cutting weight.

So Billy Badass, what have you done since your glorious, imaginary semester a quarter century ago?
What have you done? ....
Don't answer a question with a question, Story Boy. I'll answer after you do.
You first.
Needless to say, I asked the first question. Answer or don't. No one cares. You have long since been exposed as the fraud you are.
You Irish have only been...
What someone did in Ireland hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with me. What someone with a skin tone similar to mine invented X years ago has nothing to do with me. What I do and what I am has to do with me. Your stormfront science is a child's imagination, you fool. Think about it for a minute then realize why that sucks for YOU.
.... Your great great great grandfather was....
You know absolutely nothing about my great, great, great grandfather and it is completely irrelevant in any case. Stop trying so hard to hide from the fact that you are a worthless individual right now. YOU need to face YOU.
Why are you making this about me? ...
Why are you so ashamed of yourself?

Is there anything that can be done to prevent such a sick society from turning to fascism?

Yes. Making sure people like you never have any political power will go a long way towards avoiding fascism.
All replies are welcome marvin, you're one of the more committed racist cheerleaders.
You're limited to one more reply to me today, on account of your lack of any substance that could add to a discussion.

Yet, you throw your full support behind this guy, openly and proudly, and we all see it:

View attachment 511799
Do you vote against diversity programs? Then your political ideology is racist. You can't see that bias exists because it benefits you. So you deny it. Then you guys cry about affirmative action. You're racist alright. Maybe you don't call gays faggots but that doesn't mean your policies aren't homophobic. Same with your racism. You think just because you don't say anything racist in public means you aren't a racist? HA!
You're feeling guilty again, but you lack the self-control to stop spewing your bigotry.
No decent person can maintain self-control on this ugly racist American clusterfuk discussion board.

Even the ones who have denied being racists are starting to come out with their true feelings. See Bootney's latest comments.

No American has enough credibility left to criticize a citizen of any other country.

View attachment 511799
No decent person ....
You're not a decent person. Beat it, troll.

It's a lot more complicated than a dope like you is likely to understand.

Marvin’s words and sentiment were spot-on and crystal clear (thus my thumbs up for his post). At the risk of my repeating myself, albeit my comments are for readers like me who look for truisms in all posts since I have a hunch you have me on ignore….. the worst kind of leader is the cheerleader/promoter of social doom and gloom, nothing is good and never will be BS and similar naysayers’ messages spouted with the obvious need to bring others down. Feelings of inferiority could explain it, otherwise it appears you spend your days wallowing in misery and hoping it spreads. A toss up perhaps.

Guess again, welfare queen. Must suck to reflect on all the years you spent here badmouthing other people doing exactly what you are now doing, huh hypocrite?

Get lost you little punk. When you grow up and mature a bit, then talk to me. Until then just put me on ignore if you can't control yourself from being involved in my posts.
It's good to have Americans spewing hate against each other.

How long before it becomes the real thing with real guns and real bullets? Trump hate rhetoric isn't going to keep his hopes alive for him. He's going to have to make a call to violence sooner or later.

Will that cause the CIA to make the move to save America by eliminating the cause of fascism's rise?
Fellow Americans and all others who seek answers to the “why factor” behind personal motivation of political posts. Primary evidence of why Donald the Troll himself is here, daily, as never misses a perceived opportunity to spew his negativity and hatred: “It's good to have Americans spewing hate against each other”.

...….. the worst kind of leader is the cheerleader/promoter of social doom and gloom, nothing is good and never will be BS and similar naysayers’ messages spouted with the obvious need to bring others down. ...
You just described almost every democrat politician.
There are people running for office with negative messages all of the time, but usually they know enough to publicly balance it with some positivity in the mix- consider false promises- we see that a lot in most elections.

There are only a handful of posters on this board who go non-stop negativity. This one leads the pack (although he lacks true support) with his -everything is horrible, we should just end it now tiring posts. He makes it too easy to call him out just using his own words.

Last edited:
...….. the worst kind of leader is the cheerleader/promoter of social doom and gloom, nothing is good and never will be BS and similar naysayers’ messages spouted with the obvious need to bring others down. ...
There are people running for office with negative messages all of the time, but usually they know enough to publicly balance it with some positivity in the mix- consider false promises- we see that a lot in most elections.

There are only a handful of posters on this board who go non-stop negativity. This one leads the pack (although he lacks true support) with his -everything is horrible, we should just end it now tiring posts. He makes it too easy to call him out just using his own words.
He's just a troll. He's not here to do anything other than troll.

View attachment 511799

So you also can't point to anything I've ever written here that's racist. I thought so.

I won't even comment on your embarrassing attempt to psychically divine how I vote, it's just too stupid to comment on.

I don't expect an idiot like you to know anything about Irish history (or any history, for that matter), but who cares? What someone did in Ireland hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with me. What someone with a skin tone similar to mine invented X years ago has nothing to do with me. What I do and what I am has to do with me. Think about it for a minute then realize why that sucks for YOU.
Not true. ....
Precisely true. I can understand why that would frighten the likes of YOU.
View attachment 511797
And there was a good reason for this.
What you are really trying to do is pathetically obvious. Your delusions are in vain, loser. YOU share absolutely, positively no glory with anyone who ever did anything of note in Greece, the last time of which was around 600 AD. YOU are an utter failure of a human being who cannot even pretend to construct an identity around anything other than the delusion that you are "rich." You make racist attacks on kids in the inner city all the time, but you do what so many young, immature kids there do when they swallow the wrong message from society. You pretending to be "rich" and trying to fill the empty, lonely space in your so-called life with something irrelevant like a boat is exactly the same as some kid in the city of very limited economic means strutting around with a big, fake gold chain because he has been led to falsely believe that materialism equals human value. You and he don't know of anything else to value in yourselves, so you make the same mistake.
Now I know I've gotten under your skin.
Did you polish your boat today, Hollow Boy?
Why are you bringing up my boat? Jealous? ...

Actually my new toy is a $2200 Ebike. ....
Wow, that gold chain sure looks cool. It must be expensive.
What do you have? Nothing. Talking about the black kids gold chain makes you forget you can't afford that chain let alone a $26,500 boat Paddy.

He's just a troll. He's not here to do anything other than troll.
That's all you do! Have you talked about the subject once?

So you're a Republican. Got it. Otherwise you would have said, "this describes every politician". You have an affinity for Republicans.

So you don't have to tell me who you voted for. Or your opinion on fatherlessness. We know you have no opinion if it's not about me.

View attachment 511799
No decent person ....

I don't expect an idiot like you to know anything about Irish history (or any history, for that matter), but who cares? What someone did in Ireland hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with me. What someone with a skin tone similar to mine invented X years ago has nothing to do with me. What I do and what I am has to do with me. Think about it for a minute then realize why that sucks for YOU.
Not true. ....
Precisely true. I can understand why that would frighten the likes of YOU.
View attachment 511797
And there was a good reason for this.
What you are really trying to do is pathetically obvious. Your delusions are in vain, loser. YOU share absolutely, positively no glory with anyone who ever did anything of note in Greece, the last time of which was around 600 AD. YOU are an utter failure of a human being who cannot even pretend to construct an identity around anything other than the delusion that you are "rich." You make racist attacks on kids in the inner city all the time, but you do what so many young, immature kids there do when they swallow the wrong message from society. You pretending to be "rich" and trying to fill the empty, lonely space in your so-called life with something irrelevant like a boat is exactly the same as some kid in the city of very limited economic means strutting around with a big, fake gold chain because he has been led to falsely believe that materialism equals human value. You and he don't know of anything else to value in yourselves, so you make the same mistake.
Now I know I've gotten under your skin.
Did you polish your boat today, Hollow Boy?
Why are you bringing up my boat? Jealous? ...

Actually my new toy is a $2200 Ebike. ....
Wow, that gold chain sure looks cool. It must be expensive.
What do you have? Nothing. Talking about the black kids gold chain makes you forget you can't afford that chain let alone a $26,500 boat Paddy.
You truly are a pitiable creature. So sad.

Forum List

Back