🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the left in denial about Islam?

12341022_10205106358169704_9004444912230054623_n.jpg

I do not believe that republicans recognize the threat of islamicism more than do
democrats

Democrats saw it, you just didn't want to do anything about it?

HUH??? did Reagan "DO" anything about it? -----did NIXON? It was during
the Nixon years that I came to understand the threat of islamicism-------did Nixon know?---did he care?.
RR bombed lybia to the point that it's leader renounced terrorism

nixon was involved with VN for the most part

don't ask questions you should know the answers to, they make you look really fucking dumb
You rightwingers are absolutely fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Your idea of Reagan beating Libya into renouncing terrorism is ignorant of Pan Am flight #103.
I'm shocked you even know how to breath

It is important to STATE THE ISSUE in terms as simple and basic as possible

I happen to side with the rightwing about the threat of Islam. I do understand that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, but to suggest Islamic extremism is as big of a threat as general religious extremism is flat out wrong. In the Middle East, polls show that a majority of Muslims there believe non-believing Muslims should be killed. Now obviously the majority does not take up arms like ISIS does, but that still says a lot about the attitude of Islam. The Koran states (In multiple contexts) that Muslims must kill non believers. This belief really isn't out of nowhere. Islmac terrorism, while on the fringe, is not outside the actual doctrine of Islam.

I think liberals just need to accept this. Sure most Muslims are harmless, but Muslims in general hold more extreme views than that of Christians. There is a significant subculture of Islam that is larger and more dangerous than any Christian violent fringe.

Pew Report: 1/3 of US Muslims Support Al Qaeda, Suicide Bombs; 25% Came to US Under Bush, Obama
And how exactly do you propose addressing the 'problem' of Islam without that pesky First Amendment getting in the way.

He simply stated a view, he didn't advocate on infringing on other's right to state their views. You seem to be the one with the first Amendment issues.

Here's an interesting factoid for you. The first amendment doesn't just protect your and people' who agree with you's views. It protects everyone's views. Sucks, huh?

I do not believe that republicans recognize the threat of islamicism more than do
democrats

the Nixon years that I came to understand the threat of islamicism-------did Nixon know?---did he care?.

don't ask questions you should know the answers to, they make you look really fucking dumb

Your idea of Reagan beating Libya into renouncing terrorism is ignorant of Pan Am flight #103.

"breath"??? did you mean "breathe"?

democrats

Spits the senile rightard who thinks Reagan beat the terrorism out of Libya when Libya killed twice as many Americans in the bombing of an airliner than Reagan's bombing of Lybia killed Libyans. The bombing of Pan Am flight #103 is your idea of renouncing terrorism? WTF is wrong with you?

By now, if you use any form of social media whatsoever, you’ve probably seen the scary “mass shootings map” published by PBS, leading people to believe that they live in a terrifying place and that strict gun control is the only answer. You’ve probably read some of the cries for gun control and the stat of “more than one mass shooting a day” happening in the US. To see this propaganda, you’d think that people walk around with Uzis, randomly opening fire all the time.

But, you see, the map is BS. It’s a big old truckload of baloney sandwiches, steaming in the sun. It’s a manipulation that is being used to frighten people into thinking they’d be safer if none of us had the tools that we need to protect ourselves.

These terrifying dots are not all brazen shoot-outs in malls or movie theaters, during which someone takes out as many people as they can. But that’s how it’s portrayed. It’s posted without any real criteria except for the fact that it is incidents in which 4 or more people are killed, including the initial perpetrator.

Is it any wonder many on the Left who only get their information from left wing news sources, are so clueless about guns and so much more?
Carry Your Firearm at All Times - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I happen to side with the rightwing about the threat of Islam. I do understand that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, but to suggest Islamic extremism is as big of a threat as general religious extremism is flat out wrong. In the Middle East, polls show that a majority of Muslims there believe non-believing Muslims should be killed. Now obviously the majority does not take up arms like ISIS does, but that still says a lot about the attitude of Islam. The Koran states (In multiple contexts) that Muslims must kill non believers. This belief really isn't out of nowhere. Islmac terrorism, while on the fringe, is not outside the actual doctrine of Islam.

I think liberals just need to accept this. Sure most Muslims are harmless, but Muslims in general hold more extreme views than that of Christians. There is a significant subculture of Islam that is larger and more dangerous than any Christian violent fringe.

Pew Report: 1/3 of US Muslims Support Al Qaeda, Suicide Bombs; 25% Came to US Under Bush, Obama

That is from 2011. The title of the report is telling the article quotes is telling http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/muslim-american-report.pdf: Muslim Americans - no signs of growth in alienation or support for extremism.

From the actual report quoted by the article, page 74: http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/muslim-american-report.pdf

The question: Suicide bombing/ other violence
against civilians is justified to defend
Islam from its enemies ...

Large Majority Continues to RejectSuicide Bombing
1% Always
7% Sometimes
5% Rarely
81 % Never

The question: ....
Very unfavorable Views of al Qaeda Increase ... view of al Qaeda
5% favorable
11% somewhat unfavorable
70 % very unfavorable

That's 81% unfavorable.

There is no way to to take that data and make an honest claim that 1/3 US Muslims Support Al Qaeda or suicide bombs.

The article is a crock of shit designed to stir hatred.

Percentage of al Qaeda that are Muslim. 100

Percentage of KKK/NeoNazi's that are Christian. 100.

And how exactly do you propose addressing the 'problem' of Islam without that pesky First Amendment getting in the way.
You're making too many assumptions. I don't agree with anything Trump is proposing. As far as American policy goes, we are already doing what we should be doing. I am not suggesting any new domestic policies for this terrorist problem. I simply think the leftwing needs to accept that the ideology of Islam itself has more to do with this terrorist threat.

Liberals are in denial about everything. So......

That is not a syllogism.

Since they are in denial about everything, then they are certainly in denial about this.

I guess you saw this.....
"ISIS have issued a fatwa which orders children with Down syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in a chilling echo to the workings of the Nazis, it is claimed.

Sharia judges have apparently ruled that ISIS followers are authorised to 'kill newborn babies with Down syndrome or congenital deformities and disabled children' in their latest sickening act.

More than 38 children born with deformities and Down syndrome, aged between one week and three months, have already been killed by lethal injection or suffocation, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye."
Sharia judges order children with Down syndrome to be killed
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That is from 2011. The title of the report is telling the article quotes is telling http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/muslim-american-report.pdf: Muslim Americans - no signs of growth in alienation or support for extremism.

From the actual report quoted by the article, page 74: http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/muslim-american-report.pdf

The question: Suicide bombing/ other violence
against civilians is justified to defend
Islam from its enemies ...

Large Majority Continues to RejectSuicide Bombing
1% Always
7% Sometimes
5% Rarely
81 % Never

The question: ....
Very unfavorable Views of al Qaeda Increase ... view of al Qaeda
5% favorable
11% somewhat unfavorable
70 % very unfavorable

That's 81% unfavorable.

There is no way to to take that data and make an honest claim that 1/3 US Muslims Support Al Qaeda or suicide bombs.

The article is a crock of shit designed to stir hatred.

Percentage of al Qaeda that are Muslim. 100

Percentage of KKK/NeoNazi's that are Christian. 100.

Every day, it seems, there's some stupid, ugly, insalubrious imbecile whose mission is to lay out the usual, lying Leftist propaganda bumper-stickers.
I see, today, you've volunteered for that role.

In a discussion of the savagery of the Islamofascists, there couldn't be a less dispositive post then yours.

Liberals are in denial about everything. So......

That is not a syllogism.

Since they are in denial about everything, then they are certainly in denial about this.

I guess you saw this.....
"ISIS have issued a fatwa which orders children with Down syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in a chilling echo to the workings of the Nazis, it is claimed.

Sharia judges have apparently ruled that ISIS followers are authorised to 'kill newborn babies with Down syndrome or congenital deformities and disabled children' in their latest sickening act.

More than 38 children born with deformities and Down syndrome, aged between one week and three months, have already been killed by lethal injection or suffocation, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye."
Sharia judges order children with Down syndrome to be killed
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yeah, I saw that. To the fucking left we are the bad people.

Forum List

Back